Herpy's Gawky/Shy Crocodile Yearling Reptile Incredible Crocodile's Avatar

Default The Strangest Cartoon Show Theories

Well, i was just surfing the web when i noticed some strange theories based of childhood cartoons that i used to watch. Don't get me wrong, i love the shows that i used to watch as a kid, but some of these are actually quite interesting even though i don't really believe in them.

Warning: It may ruin your fond memories of the show so please be aware that these are just fanfic theories that people made up. They are not legit. Just know that these theories ARE NOT real. This is pretty much FanFiction which shouldn't be taken very seriously. They are just annoying theories from CreepyPasta (which is the most strangest place for things on the internet).

Okay, there's: Pokemon, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Rugrats, Scooby Doo, and My Little Pony. Yup these are pretty strange theories, but are very interesting. So let's begin!

Pokemon (The Coma)-

Basically, in the first episode of pokemon, Ash suddenly falls into the large waterfall as he soon attracts a coma in which everything he's been through was really just a dream.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy (Purgatory)-

Supposedly the Culdesac is a large cursed place where the children are lost souls who dwell the neighborhood. Each child died in different timelines throughout life. (Example: Rolf lived there first since he's the most cultural person also Eddy living in the 30's during the great depression since he's always been trying to get money from others to keep his family wealthy.)

Rugrats (Schizophrenia)-

Angelica basically hallucinates believing that the children are real.

Scooby Doo (Strange States)-

In a nutshell, the gang always ends up in a very scary area and it always involves paranormal things as it always ends up to be something scientific that causes something to happen. No matter how strange it is, it's always a scientific explanation.

And finally My Little Pony-

Well...i don't really want to tell you guys cause it's rather strange. This is what you would want to find online.

I'm not hating on any of these cartoons, i love these cartoons as a kid but it's pretty funny to hear these theories. xD
    Yes i do have a Furaffinity, check it out! <3 http://www.furaffinity.net/user/incrediblecrocodile/
    I Also Do Commissions! Send me a PM for prices!

Herpy's Resident Otaku Adult Reptile DragonCurse4's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible Crocodile View Post
    text
    If you don't mind, I would like to add on to those theories you posted with links that explain the theories in much greater detail (since everyone needs to read the full story behind these theories, they are all very entertaining...and disturbing for some).

Link to the Pokemon Conspiracy

Link to Ed, Edd, n Eddy Conspiracy

(Not quite sure what conspiracy you're talking about there with Scooby Doo Ed. The only conspiracy I've been able to find on Scooby, is how the show is about drugs.)
    Link to Scooby Doo Conspiracy...careful the background and text will make your eyes hurt.

(As for MLP, I've found an MLP serial killer conspiracy. Again not sure if this is the conspiracy you were thinking of since you didn't really reiterate much with this one)
    Link to MLP Conspiracy...this one was obviously thought up in response to Cupcakes.

Now out of all of these theories the only ones I've actually heard of are The Rugrats theory and the Ed, Edd, n Eddy theory. I find the EEnE theory to be actually kind of sad, and The Rugrats theory to be kind of disturbing.

You know, people spend far too much time analyzing cartoons. Entertaining stories though.
    Last edited by DragonCurse4; 06-06-2012 at 06:05 AM.
    Fear The Wrath Of The Dragon

"Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
    ~Mark Twain
    Kingdom Hearts III announced... my life is officially complete.

- I support the master race of ninja frogs! :3

Dragon of Light & Shadow Adult Reptile Aquilla Whitegate's Avatar

Well this is some weird stuff I must tel you, outside of Scooby Doo and Pokemon, I never watched the series really in any way, though I do like the concepts of what could be or not out of them. I guess it cannot be any stranger than the Looney Toons Conspiracy how bee it in the cae of that seiries, I just believe the people are over thinking this too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Hemingway
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.

Khymera: "Me unum, sed multa"

Banned Yearling Reptile Airduinec's Avatar

Yeah, the only two I've heard of are the Ed, Edd, and Eddy and the Rugrats ones, both of which are fairly depressing. Luckily I've never really been a fan of Rugrats.

Speaking of Pokemon, the creepypasta 'theory' of the whole war scenario of the original games always really freaked me out.

Found some more conspiracies.

The Powerpuff Girls Conspiracy (You'll find the conspiracy a little ways down) - Basically about how Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are all manifestations of a little girl who was abused by her big brother (Mojo Jojo).

I've found two conspiracy theories on Spongebob Squarepants...

Link to 1st Spongebob Conspiracy Theory - Basically on how the show is about sex.
    Link to 2nd Spongebob Conspiracy Theory - Basically another theory on how a cartoon is about drugs.

A really weird one I found (and that is saying something) is the Courage the Cowardly Dog conspiracy theory.

Link to Courage the Cowardly Dog Conspiracy Theory - Pretty much this one is on how the show actually takes place in Hell, and Courage is actually Cerberus.
    Last edited by DragonCurse4; 06-05-2012 at 08:01 PM.

"Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
    ~Mark Twain

Banned Yearling Reptile Bleedswhitefire's Avatar

Amagine the world blowing up. Thats what just happened to me. These are some of the funiest things I have ever read. The Edd Ed Eddy goes into a lot of detail, but is so damn funny. Actualy showed it to a friend, we luaghed for almost 30 minutes straight.

I just found a comic pic in Funny Mama that kinda reminds me of the Pokemon Conspiracy theory.

Link here.
    Last edited by DragonCurse4; 06-06-2012 at 05:10 AM.

~Mark Twain