Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Meet snakie!

Lunatic and Dreaming Yearling Reptile Neptas's Avatar

Oh your snake is awesome and beautiful, now I want even more one :(

But I would like to know the total price me too, certainly something interesting for me :p
    There is less future now than before, when it was farest than the day after tomorrow ... I suppose ...
    DA -> http://neptas.deviantart.com and FA -> http://www.furaffinity.net/user/neptas

He's a pirate! Hatchling Reptile WHATaPIRATE's Avatar

Well, I certainly can't compete with what's been suggested already in the way of names.

My Dad doesn't like reptiles...
    ...College can't come soon enough for me!

Captured Dragon Yearling Reptile Dacorian's Avatar

Snakes are indeed beautiful animals, their faces are so darn cute. But there are some less pleasant moments such as feeding snakes with live small animals. A snake has no problem with that but I think that it's not a pleasant scene to watch and I would rather not want to see snakes in captivity, a beautiful reptile like a snake is a symbol of freedom (for me anyway). It's a bit sad to see him hang around in a cage for one of the best predators on earth.

My father also can't like cold-blooded animals, I don't even dare to say that I find them rather an example for us.
    Last edited by Dacorian; 02-16-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    There is no good, there is no evil, there is only flesh

Registered User Hatchling Reptile Dofain's Avatar

I haven't updated here in a long while it seems. Snakie did shed a second time, exactly a month after her first. And tonight was her feeding night. The thawed rat did smell quite a lot and it seems Snakie enjoyed that as she didn't wait to catch it.

On other news, I used last feeding session a couple weeks ago to film her with my brand new HDV camera.
    Enjoy it, I had much fun editing and mixing it.
    Video is available at 1080p :)

Fly high, lil' one.

Herpy's Bisexual Sub Herpetophile. Adult Reptile Nieragon's Avatar

That was actually quite a well done video, your choice of scenes and how it played out with the music was great. I’m impressed.
    We spend our lives building walls to keep us safe. But they do not work when the enemy is within. When you are defenceless, the enemy shows himself. It is our fate that the thing we fear the most is the thing we carry deep within ourselves.

Dragon of Light & Shadow Adult Reptile Aquilla Whitegate's Avatar

This is the best Fan Made trailer I have seen in a while, Night of the Living Serpents, its only mission is to feed, even if that included you. I see the potential for a sequel to this, and to starts with a trailing view of a snakes skin in the opening shot. An you thought it was over, it is only just beginning. Good to see she shed also, and nice cinematography.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Hemingway
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.

Khymera: "Me unum, sed multa"

He's a pirate! Hatchling Reptile WHATaPIRATE's Avatar

Haha, I can only imagine my dad's reaction if he were to watch this...
    Very nice vid