Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Dragonkin Hatchling Reptile Jasriella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omnirok View Post
    I sure as hell would not reverse it. And I think I'd rather not have wings actually *shrug*. As for fire, that may become err.. problematic, at least for some people.
    As far as I can tell my kind of dragons don't breath fire. Besides that if you think about it, in a world where dragons could breath fire I'm sure some young drake at some point would get stupid and set some forests on fire. The wings though......my wings and tail especially, to me without wings I'm just a lizard and without a tail. Well to me a dragon's tail is his sexy part till I get to see between his legs lol.

You don't have to know how to play an instrument to make music, but you have to know how to make music to play an instrument.

AKA Drinz the Furry Bard Yearling Reptile Dronizian's Avatar

@Jasriella: Hey, what do you have against lizards? Lizards can be sexy, too! For example...
    Er...
    Um...
    Meh, I've got nothin'. Um... Argonians, maybe? Or... uh...

Anyway, as for what I'd do if I was a dragon: FIIIIRE!!!!! Burn ALL the things!
    Or, you know, I could hang out in a cave all day every day. That works, too.
    "There's a fine line between creativity and insanity. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Dronizian Keioa Dormierna (Me)

My username used to be "Oxyotl the Hunter," but I got it changed recently to suit me better. I usually prefer to be called Drinz, since that's the name of my fursona.

SoFurry username: Oxyotl the Hunter
    FurAffinity username: Drinz

This statement is false. Yearling Reptile Noxirot's Avatar

DESTROY ALL HOOMINS MWAHAHAHA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasriella View Post
    As far as I can tell my kind of dragons don't breath fire. Besides that if you think about it, in a world where dragons could breath fire I'm sure some young drake at some point would get stupid and set some forests on fire. The wings though......my wings and tail especially, to me without wings I'm just a lizard and without a tail. Well to me a dragon's tail is his sexy part till I get to see between his legs lol.
    lol, agreed on the tail part, murr x3
    "Everyone's the same because they are different; everyone's different because they are the same."
    "History repeats itself, from idiot to idiot"
    "If you can't kick ass, might as well [claw] some ass"

Dragon of Light & Shadow Adult Reptile Aquilla Whitegate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasriella View Post
    The wings though......my wings and tail especially, to me without wings I'm just a lizard and without a tail. Well to me a dragon's tail is his sexy part till I get to see between his legs lol.
    Well for me minus eastern oriental dragon types a western dragon to me without wings is more like a dinosaur at that point I think wings sexy on dragons, but usually works with most creatures. And I can say when a dragon raises its tail to make a show display I do quite like that also, dragoness over dragon I prefer but I accept all the same especially if I were to raise my tail as to say, returning the favor LoL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest Hemingway
    Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.

Khymera: "Me unum, sed multa"

Herpys' biggest Bungie fanboy Juvenile Reptile joe's Avatar

I'd eat my dragoness companion sara for a change. To dragons, nothing's wrong with eating another fellow dragon. She always likes to have me for supper! *shivers* I wish it could be her turn, just to know how it feels. Ahem, uh, well, by the way, I agree with the tails and the wings thing. Very, very, sssexy. ^_^

@Noxirot: *gasps* Is that the plan when sarah and the others get here!? o_O
    Read this signature and you'll regret it!

Don't say I didn't warn you....

-------

You know what I dislike. When I think about breathing. I can't breath instinctively when I think about it. I have to do it in-mind manually and physically...

...Uh oh, now you're breathing manually cause you're thinking it!

-------

Told ya...