Wink Dinosaur vore/unbirthing animations I made a while ago (NSFW)

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2128325/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2128302/
    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2128302/

(Apologies if you don't have an FA account, which is required to see the above animations. If you know of a site where one can host SWF files, let me know.)

And some images (not from the videos, though)

I didn't think these were especially good but they're really damn popular on other sites, so enjoy if you're into this sort of thing.

Banned Juvenile Reptile

Default reply

Will there be any erotic animations of a raptor or T-rex male everting himself for a mate to explore? Or a human doing such dinosaurs? ;) Say a woman sucking off a raptor until he ejaculates?

Quote Originally Posted by OniGojira View Post
    Will there be any erotic animations of a raptor or T-rex male everting himself for a mate to explore? Or a human doing such dinosaurs? ;) Say a woman sucking off a raptor until he ejaculates?
    No, because 1. I stopped doing animations a year ago, and 2. I don't like penises and I wouldn't put one on anything I make. Sorry.

Herpy's Bisexual Sub Herpetophile. Adult Reptile Nieragon's Avatar

Blast! no account no fun.

I'm not relay one for vore, but I must say that your work is amazing, that is was extremely well done. Why did you stop? That is top notch stuff you were making there.
    We spend our lives building walls to keep us safe. But they do not work when the enemy is within. When you are defenceless, the enemy shows himself. It is our fate that the thing we fear the most is the thing we carry deep within ourselves.

PhD, Interspecies Relations Adult Reptile Dracokon's Avatar

I agree, the fetishes represented aren't necessarily my cup of tea (although I certainly appreciate good vore art) but being able to animate like that is certainly amazing. I honestly think those capable of producing good animations are great at both drawing and writing, since animation encompasses designs and characters as well as a "story" to animate. :)

(Also Nier I believe account registration is open on FA again.)
    [Twitter: @Dracokon]

Herpy's Bisexual Sub Herpetophile. Adult Reptile Nieragon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dracokon
    (Also Nier I believe account registration is open on FA again.)
    Its regrettable that I miss out on some prime art, but I dont have an intrest in joining another furry site, hell, sofurry is bad enough, I can bairly get motivated to check it.. its becomming aparant that it is just not my kinda scene. But i would realy like to see Helix Snake's art though.
    We spend our lives building walls to keep us safe. But they do not work when the enemy is within. When you are defenceless, the enemy shows himself. It is our fate that the thing we fear the most is the thing we carry deep within ourselves.

determined reptile lover Yearling Reptile rep-souls's Avatar

well Helix Snake that is some sexy animation, mmmm full bellied dino. it's really your tallent so do what you want with it, all I can say though, is man... I really wish I was one of those people.
    Allot of time spent growing up.

These fetishes aren't my cup of tea.

But I must ask, what animation software did you use to make that?