Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Animal 'Toys' ;-)

Hey all.

I thought I'd share with you some things I've been working on lately...

Yep - that's a scalie's foot.

Now, before you get any ideas.... yes, this is going to be used for perverted things (not by me - I'm not into footpaws, but I know someone very special who is!). I'm going to be casting it in silicone and making it all murrrry, suitable for, um, well - let's be frank - insertion, and for putting things between the toes ;)

Here's another I'm in the process of casting - I was randomly sculpting and came up with this cock shape. I can't think of a name, other than 'the ripple'...

Basically I'm starting an animal dildo business. I got fed up of Zetacreations not making anything new or innovative, not upgrading their materials (their vinyl is shockingly bad for longevity), and generally making a complete hash of things (3 months to make my Thor!)

They did, however, make an absolute gem... the Gryphon.

Never before in my life have I - yeah, I'll be frank again - cum so hard as when I knot the gryphon. It's absolutely fantastic: the knot tickles just the right places, and straining against it is absolutely murrrrrrrr..

Also, let's face it, for a lot of us this is the closest we're (legally) going to get to the real thing - I'm in it for the experience and the love - and I'm planning to do live casts (ie, a gator cock cast from a live gator) too.

Here's my planned list of toys:

PLEASE NOTE - all the pictures linked here are located on my 'toy design inspirations' gallery, located here:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/varka3/T...ey=vuxx8G1p1mQ

Go there to see more!

* Dragon Tail - a section of dragon tail, with bellyplates on the bottom and textured-in scales on the top.
    * Dragon Tongue - A foot-and-a-half long draconic tongue, maybe motorised, with a syringe for drooling.
    * Footpaw - a draconic footpaw made out of silicone, with soft claws, for use as a naughty toy.

* Urok Toy - between 9 and 12 inches long, with allll the little creases and details

* Gryphon Toy - the two supposed 'gryphons', the one below being the one to make, with a small, unobtrusive knot and an interesting tip.

* TheS' cock -

* This beauty -

* Anthro Gryphon -

* Full Dragon -

and last but definitely not least...

* Dream Draconcock -

I knew my 3D modelling skills would come in handy some day... ;)

Some ideas for 'live casts':

* Gator (male and female - yes, I can do female toys ;) Just give me time)
    * monitor lizard (maybe)
    * Horse (male and female)
    * Pony (male and female)
    * Cows (male, female)
    * Sheep (male, female)
    * Dogs (male, female?)
    * Most anything else human usable that people might be interested in.

As you can see there's plenty to go by here, and I've invested a whole bunch of money from the proceeds of the VPN business I've set up on the same servers as Herpy is hosted on - www.vpntunnel.co.uk - in buying materials, tools and everything else I need to do this. Half of my bedroom has been converted into a dildo factory, hehehe!

Toumal (who runs www.yiffstar.com) has offered front-page advertising for my toys, and wants to buy and review the ripple toy as soon as I finish casting it. :D Apparently lots of people are very very eager to get these things, and I've had a word with Dragoneer (www.furaffinity.net, largest furry art site in the world) about putting up ads - which looks like it's gonna happen. :P

I'm very excited about all of this, and I thought you guys might appreciate the idea of having toys of any size or shape (indeed, murrrrly scalies will be given priority) available on the internet.

This business now has a name... It's going to be called...

Bad Dragon.

Keep your eyes peeled for further developments ;)

Varka
    "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F. Kennedy, September 12th, 1962

Leader of the b& Juvenile Reptile ethos's Avatar

Default Re: Animal 'Toys' ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Varka
    and I'm planning to do live casts (ie, a gator cock cast from a live gator) too
    A live alligator?

Um, surely you jest...? :)

There ain't nothin' quite like gator lovin'
    Pushin' Bitin' Kickin' Shovin'

I'm a Yiffy Griffy! Yearling Reptile Faunoiphilia's Avatar

Sounds great!!
    Good luck!!
    P.S. how much would one cost?
    -Wyveragon
    Search out the truth in life and follow what makes you happy because what comes after is the only thing you cannot find in this world.

www.furaffinity.net/user/faunoiphilia
    https://www.weasyl.com/profile/faunoiphilia

PhD, Interspecies Relations Adult Reptile Dracokon's Avatar

I will wait (im)patiently for a TONGUE. :P

I am pleased that someone is finally working on some stuff like this. You have at least one gator toy (female) sold already, I'll most likely take one when/if they are ready.

Unfortunately I'm not really that into the male side of it all, and it apparently looks like I'd be missing out on a lot of fun to be had, but I will say that your work so far is far beyond excellent. Sculpture isn't easy, you should be very proud of your work! :)
    [Twitter: @Dracokon]

Registered User Hatchling Reptile

wonders casually since zeta turned his concept down... looks to you........
    hmmm...

I have a link somewhere...

Ah here it is...

http://praetoriandrone.250free.com/xenoerectdetailb.JPG
    Why should we fear the dark, when it is we, who are feared?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethology
    A live alligator?

Um, surely you jest...? :)
    Hey, if a urine sample is possible... ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Faunoiphilia
    P.S. how much would one cost?
    I'm looking at between 40 and 60 per toy for most of the straightforward ones (that's between 8 million and 16 million dollars to you americans, what with the incredible exchange rate - actually about $80 to $120).

Also... I discovered this wonderful material called Psycho Paint... It's used for silicone face masks in theatre, it's going to let me make fully realistically coloured toys (if I can work the colouring out: being colourblind is a pain... but if I get someone non colourblind to make a spectrum, it's all good).

Quote Originally Posted by Dracokon
    I will wait (im)patiently for a TONGUE. :P
    Hehehe... Mmm, yes, I was thinking this one could be quite interesting too.

I am pleased that someone is finally working on some stuff like this. You have at least one gator toy (female) sold already, I'll most likely take one when/if they are ready.
    The only thing is if I'm to make this realistic rather than an 'artistic interpretation', I'm going to need access to a female gator to take the mould from... Which could prove difficult, I'm thinking. I'm not sure if chatting up the local zoo is going to get the desired response.. :P Perhaps Ethology can add his own $0.02 regarding potential scientific angles...

Sculpture isn't easy, you should be very proud of your work! :)
    I'm finding that myself.. in my opinion sculpting a drop-dead gorgeous toy is the easy bit -it's making the mould and the casting that really forms the challenge!

Vhisss - I'd love to take your toy design and develop it a little further. Do you have any further reference material to go from? I'm thinking that those ridges could be extended vertically a bit, those little dips could be curled and sculpted into one another in an organic pattern, and the knotted base could be made more... xenomorphlike. We'd have to make the tip a lot softer if it's to be of any significant length, the girth needs to fatten up quickly if it's to be properly enjoyable for anything more than a knot toy :P

Wow, I realise I have too much experience here. :P
    "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F. Kennedy, September 12th, 1962

PhD, Interspecies Relations Adult Reptile Dracokon's Avatar

Nono, experience is definitely a good thing! :o

I have delved into the realm of sculpture on a few occasions, mostly when I was still in the public school system though. I haven't made any clay works in a very long time. I made a snake head over the past summer but I never had it glazed/painted. You have great talent. ;) I would like to say the same about myself but I need to just sit down and pick one kind of medium to practice instead of just being "okay" at a bunch of things.

Anyways, that was a tangent. :P Let us know all of your updates!
    [Twitter: @Dracokon]

Registered User Hatchling Reptile

Sorry. :P the 'full size' version would be 24"s long... (60.96cm for you metric people) so the 'semi-knot' would still be MUCH large...

It's designed for 'streamlining' while still remaining alien.

hollow depressions... 'scale' ridges... barbed tip... semi-knot... centerline 'bump' ridge...

I think I got all the bases' covered.. before you think of 'making it more pointy' think about it...

Besides my character (whom it's the design for) needs to mate 'relatively easily' with multiple species... so too much is too much... It limits him compared to other xeno's but... when dealing with every species in the multiverse... he needs something that works...

Course... the idea was to have a full scale and 'half scale' version.. for them wimps who would look at 24"s and faint...

Technically already several people interested in it... if you develop that... at least it won't be for nothing...

(and let's not forget... you get to play with any prototypes...lol)
    Why should we fear the dark, when it is we, who are feared?

Leader of the b& Juvenile Reptile ethos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Varka
    The only thing is if I'm to make this realistic rather than an 'artistic interpretation', I'm going to need access to a female gator to take the mould from... Which could prove difficult, I'm thinking. I'm not sure if chatting up the local zoo is going to get the desired response.. :P Perhaps Ethology can add his own $0.02 regarding potential scientific angles...
    If you want to make pinpoint realistic models of the male alligator phallus or the external female vent, there are several pictures in the 'crocodilians' section that demonstrate their appearance. As for taking castings I'm not sure how that could be done; you could try the Natural History Museum collections and see if they have any stuffed specimens and will let you take castings of the crocodilians ventral scale patterns.

There ain't nothin' quite like gator lovin'
    Pushin' Bitin' Kickin' Shovin'

I'm a Yiffy Griffy! Yearling Reptile Faunoiphilia's Avatar

you aren't completely colorblind are you?
    that would explain the grey and blue colors everywhere :) that's pretty smart!!
    i can't wait to see the finished product!!
    -Wyveragon
    Search out the truth in life and follow what makes you happy because what comes after is the only thing you cannot find in this world.

www.furaffinity.net/user/faunoiphilia
    https://www.weasyl.com/profile/faunoiphilia