PDA

View Full Version : New dwagon. :3

Ember
06-15-2010, 06:38 AM
As the title says I am new to herpy wooo. I just wanted to hear about what everyone thinks about dragon, make some friends and the general enjoyment of being on a forum! :abiggrin:

-Ember

Maraxxus
06-15-2010, 06:54 AM
Rawr rawr, Welcome to Herpy, Ember! I'm pretty sure we all love dragons here, at least... Most of us! So yeah, have a nice time around here ;)

ijp290
06-15-2010, 07:16 AM
Hi, Ember!!

I'm Sidoma, but you can know me as Dave. I love dragons! Especially big, manly dragons. :DragonHiss:

Though, they might break me if they're too big. o.o

Anyway, welcome to herpy! Don't get bitten, there's a lot of sharp teeth flying around here!

Dracokon
06-15-2010, 07:17 AM
Something tells me you're a Neopets fan... but I can't quite put my finger on it... :P

Ember
06-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Rawr rawr, Welcome to Herpy, Ember! I'm pretty sure we all love dragons here, at least... Most of us! So yeah, have a nice time around here ;)

Hi there! Thanks for the welcome. :P

Hi, Ember!!

I'm Sidoma, but you can know me as Dave. I love dragons! Especially big, manly dragons. :DragonHiss:

Though, they might break me if they're too big. o.o

Anyway, welcome to herpy! Don't get bitten, there's a lot of sharp teeth flying around here!

Hi Dave!! And thanks for the info about big dragons. Very....... informative! XD

Hello Dracokon. Welcome to my thead. XL

shadow dragon
06-15-2010, 08:14 AM
Hey Ember! wow that a pretty hot name lol.
I havent discovered my draconic name yet so you can call me Shadow!
id like to know more about you, like whats your favourite collor, how old are you, where you're from, what you're intrested are in, you know, like a synopsis of who you are and why you decided to join herpy.
anyway, every one here is really nice and gave me a warm welcome and I believe that you deserve one too!
so lets lay on a pit of hot embers and talk some time! ^._.^ punns punns punns
welcome to herpy! enjoy your stay!
Shadow

Maraxxus
06-15-2010, 08:20 AM

LOL @ this.

Raven Heart
06-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi and welcome to herpy :hugs:

Venghze
06-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Welcome aboard friend ^^ :hugs:

Ember
06-15-2010, 02:34 PM
I havent discovered my draconic name yet so you can call me Shadow!
id like to know more about you, like whats your favourite collor, how old are you, where you're from, what you're intrested are in, you know, like a synopsis of who you are and why you decided to join herpy.
anyway, every one here is really nice and gave me a warm welcome and I believe that you deserve one too!
so lets lay on a pit of hot embers and talk some time! ^._.^ punns punns punns
welcome to herpy! enjoy your stay!
Shadow

Wow thanks for the warm welcome indeed! Ember isn't my real dragonic name, just a cover to my true dragonic name. Fave colour would have to be light purple, age is classifyed (sorry) and I sm mostly interested in drawing and reading stories about dragons! Lol at 'hot' thats a good one! Like to know a bit more about you too! ^^,

Hi and welcome to herpy :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome, Hellows! :P

Welcome aboard friend ^^ :hugs:

Thanks a lot mate! :D

shadow dragon
06-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Ok, your age is classified, that's fine, as long as your not 10 because this is an 18 and up site.
I won't highjack your thread by telling you about me, you can learn pretty much anything about me in my introduction thread... Like right under yours lol.
Also I get the feeling that you're from Australia, am I correct?

Ember
06-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Also I get the feeling that you're from Australia, am I correct?

Australia? Oh no just plain old England! Why'd you say that?

shadow dragon
06-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Well... I just... You know... Punctuation, and the usage of the word mate.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

Ember
06-15-2010, 08:09 PM
Easy mistaka to maka! I don't know but I've always talked like this, I originate from the posher part of England. I think it shows it my typing but meh. Well herpy is a place to make new friends, where are you from then?

shadow dragon
06-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Well...
I live in the US, but I originate from germany.
My mother is of Australian descent and my father is Scottish.
They were both stationed in germany with the US air force...
Yea I didn't elaborate on that part in my introduction, as I said though, I'm not going to high jack your thread so just read my intro underneath yours. ^._.^

Ember
06-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Well...
I live in the US, but I originate from germany.
My mother is of Australian descent and my father is Scottish.
They were both stationed in germany with the US air force...
Yea I didn't elaborate on that part in my introduction, as I said though, I'm not going to high jack your thread so just read my intro underneath yours. ^._.^

Yeah I read your thread. I gave you a cookie! ^._.^

To sum up I am just on herpy to find out why people like dragons so, if they like them the same way I do and to see other members crazy stories and artwork. I mostly find pleasure in drawing dragons myself, been doing it for about 3 years now and only resently have I been REALLY interested in the 'mature' stuff.

Just wondering, what got you into the idea of liking dragons? I remember a time when dragons were the last thing on my mind.

Rant, rant, rant. :rofl:

Mydragonsfly
06-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Don't get bitten, there's a lot of sharp teeth flying around here!
We dont bite unless you want us to. [shows off teeth] I just got back from the dentest. Teeth all nice and white.
Hey Ember! id like to know more about you, like whats your favourite collor, how old are you, where you're from, what you're intrested are in, you know, like a synopsis of who you are and why you decided to join herpy.Shadow I think a little bit of Nieragon rubbed off on to you. He wnats to know as much about a person as possable!

age is classifyed (sorry)
Your not alone.

Oh no just plain old England!
England. that means your Europein dragon right! If your a big fan of dragons, you found the right place. This is a palce where we all can talk about dracoos and not get laufghed at. Well Im Mydragonsfly. Mdf is perferrd. My avatar is a pictuere of me. We all really nice around here. Another female abord the Herpy cruse liner, off to some place exotic! If you got something on your mind dont be afraid to share. If you want some dragiee pictuers [G-rated] just PM me and Ill get you hooked up. Enjoy. :wink:

Ember
06-16-2010, 05:50 AM
Yes I am a Europein dragon. But what if you live in the USA? What types of dragons do they have there? Being a new female to this form, are there many girls or is it mostly boys? Thanks for the lovely welcome Mdf. :P

shadow dragon
06-16-2010, 06:50 AM
-as to the topic of what american dragons there are...
we only have one near us, it lives in mexico and its called the mexican amphithere... theres annother kind that lives in like northern canada called the american amphithere but the mexican one is closer... I guess theres no US dragon >{:'--(
however, dragons have prety much spread all over the world, like, I think the polar ice dragon or frost dragon if you will, may have evolved from a eorpean dragon to survive in very cold climates. the asian lung and the tibetan dragon could have a common ancester because they both take on the serpent like shape. so its very likley that a european dragon may have taken refuge in the US and then decided to live there... look at me! Im a european dragon lol

-as to the topic of the ratio of M/F
I would think it is like a 20/1 ratio, all i know of female is Davier, charmala, and you

Ember
06-16-2010, 07:37 AM
So the majority is Europeon dragons. Why is it that there are more male dragons then female? Is it just that males look at more mature stuff than females? Or just the females get the wrong impression about dragons? :?:

Nieragon
06-16-2010, 09:10 AM
I think a little bit of Nieragon rubbed off on to you. He wnats to know as much about a person as possable!
Noooo!.... Looks like i have been replaced.. :lol:

And welcome to Herpy Ember! :welcome:

Its great to see you have joined us here at our wonderful sanctuary of the scales. :hugs:

It looks like you are fitting in fairly well already, thats nice to see. 8)

Hope you like it here, so kick back and have a great time. :wink:

Ember
06-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks its what I entend to do! :D

Ember
06-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Well I've got my new avatar up. Its Ember btw or Ebony apparently in my short story..... But no Ember. Whatcha thing?

shadow dragon
06-16-2010, 08:34 PM
As for the M/F ratio, I would think that most human women would think that reptiles are slimy >}:--( because of their beautiful shiny coat of scales. But the fact is, even when we are wet, we're not slimy in the least! >{:--3
Think of it like this... Would you want to be close to something that you thought was covered in a coat of slime, had large fangs, and talons? Most anybody would say no, but everybody here has a liking for scales, fangs, and talons... So its all good.

Ember
06-16-2010, 08:45 PM
As for the M/F ratio, I would think that most human women would think that reptiles are slimy >}:--( because of their beautiful shiny coat of scales. But the fact is, even when we are wet, we're not slimy in the least! >{:--3
Think of it like this... Would you want to be close to something that you thought was covered in a coat of slime, had large fangs, and talons? Most anybody would say no, but everybody here has a liking for scales, fangs, and talons... So its all good.

Fro people where I live they just think that dragons are lame or anoying. Its probly because I've mentioned the word 'dragon' too many times! Y'know I wouldn't mind a wet dragon near me if ya know what I mean. :new wink: Dragons are far from slimy though. Everyone knows that dragons have scales and if they are smart enough they will realize that scales arn't slimy.

shadow dragon
06-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Agreed... Oh and I love your avi! Did you draw it?

ijp290
06-16-2010, 09:54 PM
Yes I am a Europein dragon. But what if you live in the USA? What types of dragons do they have there? Being a new female to this form, are there many girls or is it mostly boys? Thanks for the lovely welcome Mdf. :P
Another new girl?
yeey!

Ember
06-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Agreed... Oh and I love your avi! Did you draw it?

Yep I did! :D

Another new girl?
yeey!

Yay, us gals gotta stick together! :P

shadow dragon
06-17-2010, 03:28 AM
That's amazing, did you like, draw it on paper, ink it and scan it? Or did you just do it on the computer?
Also, how did you get it so small without losing any quality?
I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I just LOVE good art work. Actually any art work heh heh

Ember
06-17-2010, 06:14 AM
That's amazing, did you like, draw it on paper, ink it and scan it? Or did you just do it on the computer?
Also, how did you get it so small without losing any quality?
I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I just LOVE good art work. Actually any art work heh heh

Okay let me tell you about it. :P
I scetched it out on a peice of paper first, inked it then scanned it with my crappy scanner. I had to redo the lineart on gimp because what I had scanned had a hard edge but I didn't want that, I wanted it to be smooth. After I did the usual colouring and then shading. Its was 800 by 800 at this time so I just scaled thim image to fit 200 by 200! And thats really it! (gimp rulz)

Salamander
06-17-2010, 12:29 PM
As the title says I am new to herpy wooo. I just wanted to hear about what everyone thinks about dragon, make some friends and the general enjoyment of being on a forum! :abiggrin:

-Ember
Your not here for spyro are you? Anyway, I am Salamander it's a pleasure to meet you ember hope you enjoy your stay at herpy :welcome:

Ember
06-17-2010, 12:44 PM

-Ember
Your not here for spyro are you? Anyway, I am Salamander it's a pleasure to meet you ember hope you enjoy your stay at herpy :welcome:

Here for spyro? no. Just my dragonic name.

Thanks for the welcome.

Dark-Blade
06-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Well, I am new......And I have to Compose a Message to You Ember.

Ember
06-17-2010, 10:10 PM

And what message may that be?

Mydragonsfly
06-18-2010, 02:14 AM
I think a little bit of Nieragon rubbed off on to you. He wnats to know as much about a person as possable!
Noooo!.... Looks like i have been replaced.. :lol:

I replaced you.*drops head and wipes face* No! There can only be one Nieragon, and that is you.

A I wouldn't mind a wet dragon near me if ya know what I mean. :new wink: Dragons are far from slimy though. Everyone knows that dragons have scales and if they are smart enough they will realize that scales arn't slimy.
I think dragons are hotter when their wet, even though their cooler. I think I saw a signature of a user that said "Dragons are hotter cuz their cooler" Theres more after that, just to make my point.

Ember
06-18-2010, 05:52 AM
A I wouldn't mind a wet dragon near me if ya know what I mean. :new wink: Dragons are far from slimy though. Everyone knows that dragons have scales and if they are smart enough they will realize that scales arn't slimy.
I think dragons are hotter when their wet, even though their cooler. I think I saw a signature of a user that said "Dragons are hotter cuz their cooler" Theres more after that, just to make my point.[/quote]

Holla to that. 8)

Mydragonsfly
06-18-2010, 02:27 PM
For some reason my eyes have trouble seeing the diffrences bettween Ember and Shadow Dragon.
*Looks at Shadow, back at Ember nerveously*

Ember
06-18-2010, 05:27 PM
For some reason my eyes have trouble seeing the diffrences bettween Ember and Shadow Dragon.
*Looks at Shadow, back at Ember nerveously*

There is..... some difference!

Mydragonsfly
06-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Some difference yes. A difference you can see a mile away, no. Hey herps. I just herd somethng on TV. If you think a thesaurus is an extinct type of dinosaur, you might be a red neck.

Ember
06-18-2010, 07:23 PM
Some difference yes. A difference you can see a mile away, no. Hey herps. I just herd somethng on TV. If you think a thesaurus is an extinct type of dinosaur, you might be a red neck.

Well while he has gray horns I have red. Even I wonder why he looks like me.

Dracokon
06-18-2010, 09:04 PM

Jeff Foxworthy stopped being funny back when Pepsi had a simple vectorized 3 tone logo. :P

Also Empty Shadow is the only guy I call "Shadow". :P He's my buddy. :3 Too bad that old "goo" dragon doesn't post here anymore. :(

Ember
06-18-2010, 09:23 PM

Jeff Foxworthy stopped being funny back when Pepsi had a simple vectorized 3 tone logo. :P

Also Empty Shadow is the only guy I call "Shadow". :P He's my buddy. :3 Too bad that old "goo" dragon doesn't post here anymore. :(

Who's 'goo' dragon?

Mydragonsfly
06-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Jeff Foxworthy Too bad that old "goo" dragon doesn't post here anymore. :(
Its been a wile since ive ever seen that guy on screen. "goo" dragon. Im just as curious as you Ember.

Dark-Blade
06-20-2010, 05:52 AM

Well, I also forgot that I am new to this and well......I don't know how the "Compose" Message thing works without friends...I was aslo going to ask, Do you want to Add me as a Friend? And also, are you a Guy or a Girl?

Ember
06-20-2010, 07:04 AM
[quote="Dark-Blade":39cqe8il]Well, I am new......And I have to Compose a Message to You Ember.

Well, I also forgot that I am new to this and well......I don't know how the "Compose" Message thing works without friends...I was aslo going to ask, Do you want to Add me as a Friend? And also, are you a Guy or a Girl?[/quote:39cqe8il]

I have already added you as a friend and OMG if you don't know what gender I am then you shouldn't even be here!!
Just messin', I'm a girl.

AlientKnight
06-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Oh... Ember... ... I can already feel the burn behind this name.

Sorry for the late welcome, just barely hanging around in Herpy unlike the olden times. Welcome to the community, Ember, enjoy your stay and take a look around ;3 Sure you will find something interesting.

And now I see, you're a girl of sun shine :mrgreen:

Ember
06-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Oh... Ember... ... I can already feel the burn behind this name.

Sorry for the late welcome, just barely hanging around in Herpy unlike the olden times. Welcome to the community, Ember, enjoy your stay and take a look around ;3 Sure you will find something interesting.

And now I see, you're a girl of sun shine :mrgreen:

Thank you, everyone on herpy has been so nice to me. Don't worry about the late welcome. :P

Oh yes and the name 'Ember' represents me perfectly. A firery attitude but can be warm at heart. o3o

AlientKnight
06-20-2010, 06:45 PM
:cheers: Glad you think so! And yes, absolutely, maybe my warm welcome is no match to the warmth that lies in your heart and soul ;3

Anyway, you have a really wonderful avatar :D Did you draw it?

Ember
06-20-2010, 07:44 PM
:cheers: Glad you think so! And yes, absolutely, maybe my warm welcome is no match to the warmth that lies in your heart and soul ;3

Anyway, you have a really wonderful avatar :D Did you draw it?

Of course! :D I don't do stealing from the internet. :P

Mydragonsfly
06-29-2010, 01:53 AM
I just copy my draggie from the net.

AlientKnight wrote:

Re: New dwagon. :3
just barely hanging around in Herpy unlike the olden times.

What was Herpy like when you first arrived?