PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Microverse

ijp290
06-07-2010, 10:59 PM
*live long and prosper*

Hi y'all! I'm IJP290, but that's just my username. I go by Sidoma or Dave.

I'm not quite a scalie, not quite a feathery, and not quite a furry. What am I, then? I'm a manipulator (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3767406/)!

As I said, I'm not a scalie (though I share some qualities). I do, however, have an intense love of all things scaled! I do have my favorites (*coughkomododragonscough*), but pretty much anything will catch my interest.

It's so nice to come to this community, and I hope me and my soft down will fit in with all the hard scales around here! :3

So, greetings from my home in the Microverse: Eastlasoruna!

~Sidoma "Dave" Davier

EDIT: I'm a girl, btw.

Venghze
06-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Welcome :welcome:

Hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

Mydragonsfly
06-07-2010, 11:39 PM
*live long and prosper*

I go by Sidoma or Dave.

Hey dave, welcome to out little sopt out on the web. Were all quite easy to get along with. Been here for just over a month now and loven it. Mydragonsfly (Mdf for short) The action thats been going on on the intros fourm has been fun to watch. Dracokoin banned a draggie named Spyrodasorex (Something like that) and from my preception, he came back with a different user name. both topics locked, both users banned (I assume that its the same person). All makeing things crazy here. the one thing Im missing here is, popcorn. Dont get caught up in it.

Microverse Must be pertty cramped.
If you want to know more about me tell me. Oh before I leave, Before I came to Herpy, id search the inernet. Id find many great draco pictuers. If you want some, PM me. I also like blowing things up, do you?

ijp290
06-07-2010, 11:45 PM
*live long and prosper*

I go by Sidoma or Dave.

Hey dave, welcome to out little sopt out on the web. Were all quite easy to get along with. Been here for just over a month now and loven it. Mydragonsfly (Mdf for short) The action thats been going on on the intros fourm has been fun to watch. Dracokoin banned a draggie named Spyrodasorex (Something like that) and from my preception, he came back with a different user name. both topics locked, both users banned (I assume that its the same person). All makeing things crazy here. the one thing Im missing here is, popcorn. Dont get caught up in it. If you want to know more about me tell me. Oh before I leave, Before I came to Herpy, id search the inernet. Id find many great draco pictuers. If you want some, PM me. I also like blowing things up, do you?

o.O how did they get banned? (so I can avoid it)

The Microverse isn't too cramped. And blowing things up is my specialty! x3

And thanks for the welcome, both of you up there!

Dracokon
06-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Hey Sidoma, welcome to Herpy. I too like Komodo Dragons and monitor lizards. You're in good company! :3

As for the person(s) that were banned that Mydragonsfly mentioned they basically started spamming in other words, posting lots of off topic or spammish posts and starting lots of drama and they were dealt with. :P

ijp290
06-08-2010, 12:05 AM
Hey Sidoma, welcome to Herpy. I too like Komodo Dragons and monitor lizards. You're in good company! :3

As for the person(s) that were banned that Mydragonsfly mentioned they basically started spamming in other words, posting lots of off topic or spammish posts and starting lots of drama and they were dealt with. :P

Hai, Dracokon! Thanks for the welcome. I hope people here can come to appreciate my own species in addition to dragons, dinos, and modern reptiles.

Thanks for answering that question, I don't plan on spamming anytime soon.

Mydragonsfly
06-08-2010, 12:09 AM
o.O how did they get banned? (so I can avoid it)

Good clean up ().

Well, it had the word micro so, you get it. We should get together sometime!
monitor lizards.
Do you think monitor lizzards sit in front of a computer screen all day. Is that why their called "monitor" lizzards?
starting lots of drama and they were dealt with. :P

We should have had some popcorn for that. Well, me at least. Leave Dracokonin to deal with it.

ijp290
06-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Well, it had the word micro so, you get it. We should get together sometime!

Well, the microverse is quite small compared to reality... Still plenty of space, though.

Mydragonsfly
06-08-2010, 12:29 AM
Hey those draggies you got reminds me of a site called Dragon Cave. Ring a bell?

ijp290
06-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Hey those draggies you got reminds me of a site called Dragon Cave. Ring a bell?
Note really. These little guys are my charges over at Dragon Adopters.

Mydragonsfly
06-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Hey ive also been there!

Rex
06-08-2010, 03:54 AM
Ooh interesting critter! Looks like you got quite a few interesting ideas! Welcome to Herpy, hope you enjoy it.

ijp290
06-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Ooh interesting critter! Looks like you got quite a few interesting ideas! Welcome to Herpy, hope you enjoy it.

That I do! If you wanna know more, you can PM me!

Thanks for the welcome!

Nieragon
06-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Why hello there! :welcome:

Its great to see you have joined our community.

Everyone is very nice here, and i am sure you will fit in. dont be shy to tell us more about yourself, but i am sure we will get to know you more over time.

So kick back and enjoy it here aye!! Everyone loves Komodo dragons!! I am sure most will agree with you on that!

Chompy
06-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Heya, and welcome to herpy :)

Maraxxus
06-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Hai IJP, Welcome to Herpy, have some good times and makes some good friends, I'm sure you will ;)
And... uh.... your avatar is just totally hilarious, at least to me xD

ijp290
06-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Hi, Nieragon and Chompy!

She does look kinda silly there, doesn't she. x3

Maraxxus
06-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi, Nieragon and Chompy!

Could you give me the fullsize of that? Could laugh some more about it :lol:

ijp290
06-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi, Nieragon and Chompy!

Could you give me the fullsize of that? Could laugh some more about it :lol:[attachment=1:3rzy27c4]1275509906.fickensie_scer-1.jpg[/attachment:3rzy27c4][attachment=0:3rzy27c4]1275595386.fickensie_white.jpg[/attachment:3rzy27c4]

Maraxxus
06-08-2010, 05:28 PM
LOL thanks, you win *hugs you*

ijp290
06-08-2010, 05:30 PM
LOL thanks, you win *hugs you*
there's 2 now, hehe

Mydragonsfly
06-08-2010, 10:21 PM
You know, I rember seing a Kmodo dragon suposdaly kiss a girl before. It flicked out its tounge at her. I dont know weather on not you would call that a "kiss". Do you think that Komodo dragons are like cousons of the dragon speices? Hard outer covering, claws, teeth, long tail, and a forked tounge.

Raven Heart
06-10-2010, 12:15 PM
A bit late. But welcome XD have fun

ijp290
06-12-2010, 06:19 AM
A bit late. But welcome XD have fun

D'aww.. Thanks for the welcome, Raven!

Also, something I totally forgot to mention: I'm female. Soo... :3

Nieragon
06-12-2010, 06:59 AM
I think most of the time when a new member joins, most of us naturally suspect that they would be a male unless told otherwise.. its a bit sad relay. :|
Where are all the other female reptile lovers/enthusiasts? We need more! :abiggrin:
Well you join the exclusive group of female members with Anthrodile and Fandramon, the most active members anyway.
Its great to see another female member join though. :hugs:
Remember to make yourself at home here. :bigthumbsup:

ijp290
06-12-2010, 07:04 AM
I think most of the time when a new member joins, most of us naturally suspect that they would be a male unless told otherwise.. its a bit sad relay. :|
Where are all the other female reptile lovers/enthusiasts? We need more! :abiggrin:
Well you join the exclusive group of female members with Anthrodile and Fandramon, the most active members anyway.
Its great to see another female member join though. :hugs:
Remember to make yourself at home here. :bigthumbsup:

I understand where that assumption comes from: it's everywhere pr0nz can be found.

^=^

Nieragon
06-12-2010, 07:11 AM
I understand where that assumption comes from: it's everywhere pr0nz can be found.
Yes, your not wrong there.. :surprised:
I dont know why that is.. but thats naughty males for ya.. :lol:

Mydragonsfly
06-12-2010, 09:39 PM
I'm female. Soo... :3
good to see that theres another female in our group. It just feels like Im sourounded my men all the time here. So females if you are reading this, anounce yourselvs (That way ijp dosent feel lonesome.) But we all friendly here so, no need to worry bout loneliness. Right People.

Raven Heart
06-13-2010, 01:11 AM
Jupp thats right XD

Maraxxus
06-13-2010, 01:20 AM
I is having an Agree am do make have! xDDDDD

Fandramon
06-13-2010, 02:10 AM
I just stopped by here to say [a very belated ^^;] welcome to herpy! :3 I'm not really a dragon or scaly either, but all that matters is that we love reptiles, right? :3 Also another female member here, yay~ [hey, wait, mdf, you're female too? I never knew D: *oblivious*]
And your creature species seems to incorporates some of the best traits of reptilian, fur- and feather- types; I'm not much for feathers, but I can make exceptions if they're in small quantities :B
Hope you stay active and have fun here! :mrgreen:

ijp290
06-13-2010, 06:18 AM
I just stopped by here to say [a very belated ^^;] welcome to herpy!

And your creature species seems to incorporates some of the best traits of reptilian, fur- and feather- types; I'm not much for feathers, but I can make exceptions if they're in small quantities :B
Hope you stay active and have fun here! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the welcome! :D Good to know I'm not the only female member.

I pulled all my favorite aspects of the different types together. My feathers aren't really in small quantities, though. My whole body is covered in soft downy feathers. My mammal traits are more... subtle..

rep-souls
06-14-2010, 05:45 AM
*shows up late and dies from embarrassment*

hehehe well now I need to say welcome before this gets ice cold here, especially to such an interesting new member. Not only one of the small percentages of females, but a very inventive reptile lover at that, if you ever feel like discussing this very interesting race you have created I would be enthralled by the details. The pursuit of something designed with your own passion in mind, a race created to make you happy, am I close to something here. I'm at least hopeful that I am because it's something I've pursued with good spirits in creating my own race, the "Sent". If you ever have want or need to say hello I would jump at the opportunity.

oh and don't forget your warm welcome from a fellow reptile lover :)

Maraxxus
06-14-2010, 06:41 AM

This made me laugh so overly hard xD

ijp290
06-14-2010, 07:24 AM

This made me laugh so overly hard xD
you like laughing really hard, don't cha?

Why is six afraid of seven?

Maraxxus
06-14-2010, 07:59 AM

o_O

ijp290
06-14-2010, 08:08 AM

o_O
B'cause Seven Ate Nine!

Maraxxus
06-14-2010, 08:14 AM

o_O
B'cause Seven Ate Nine!

OMG HALP *runs around panicing in circles until he hits a wall and his brain get blown out* H... *dead* X,=,X

ijp290
06-14-2010, 08:18 AM
B'cause Seven Ate Nine!

OMG HALP *runs around panicing in circles until he hits a wall and his brain get blown out* H... *dead* X,=,X
Now you've got me laughing hard! :DragonLol:

Komodo Saurian
06-14-2010, 08:36 AM
Because seven was convicted a rapist.

Try to avoid posting short useless messages consisting of a couple of words or an occasional smiley. And if you are talking just one on one and your exchange has no real value for other users - use PM please.

Mydragonsfly
06-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Ya know laufghter is really good for the heart. I forgot what good it does though. just reading what got reacentally posted to me was kinda funney.

ijp290
06-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Ya know laufghter is really good for the heart. I forgot what good it does though. just reading what got reacentally posted to me was kinda funney.
Supposedly, laughing really hard is like jogging.