PDA

View Full Version : New Draggie Here ^.=.^

Nick161
05-24-2010, 04:39 PM
Heyz All ^.=.^
I iz Nick the Dragon ^.=.^ *Rawr*
I am an Anthro Dragon And i am a big fan of this site ^.=.^ Mrr :3
I Hope i will meet Many friends Here x3
Well..sadly This Draggie Live is Romanina ~.=.~... witch is in Europe.... and is rly lonely... ~.=.~
Full Picture of me ^.=.^ = http://theblackdragon161.deviantart.com/#/d2jtskz
well.. thats all i can say about myself....

Nice to Meet Everybody els :P

Maraxxus
05-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Another anthro dragon! Welcome to Herpy! *hugs and offers rookworst* =D

Chompy
05-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Greetings and salutations ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay at Herpy! :buddies:

Nick161
05-24-2010, 05:08 PM
hehe Thx ^.=.^

Taaro
05-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Hee, welcome! ^,=,^ Good to see someone new!

Nick161
05-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Thankies ^.=.^ :3 hehe

Raven Heart
05-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Hi XD XD welcome to herpy have a nice time here.
Dont be afraid to ask for something

Mydragonsfly
05-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey, you need dragon pictuers! I got lots of em from all over the net. Pm me and I'll give you some. Anyway, I'm Mydragonsfly, Mdf for short, and my avatar is me. Been here since May, 5th, I believe. Im normally full of ideas these days, summers near. Venghze may reply soon. The bolth of us seem to like blowing stuff up. Who dosent! Venghze, you and me could do good in Rd Faction Guerrilla! If you need to talk, it can be me. My time on Herpy may be limited so if you want to keep contact Pm me you e mail address, and i'll do the same for you. Same goes for everyone else. Im also in the process of typing a story to follow up the "Cynders death" art. Well hope you enjoy your time here. I may have been here for a short time and all ready I know a few people. A great site it is!!!

Venghze
05-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi and welcome :mrgreen:

Hope you will enjoy your stay here!

IceBane
05-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Hello and welcome to the site :mrgreen:
I Hope i will meet Many friends Here x3 And don't worry everyone here is nice :happydino:

Nieragon
05-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Welcome Nick! :welcome:

am an Anthro Dragon And i am a big fan of this site ^.=.^ Mrr :3
I Hope i will meet Many friends Here x3
Well..sadly This Draggie Live is Romanina ~.=.~... witch is in Europe.... and is rly lonely... ~.=.~
And of course you are a big fan of the site! your a dragon.. and i think nearly every dragon loves Herpy. :abiggrin:
Were all very friendly, and i am sure you will fit right in, so lets make this loneliness a thing of the past.

well.. thats all i can say about myself....
Want to stay in the shadows aye.. well, thats cool. :twothumbsup:

Nick161
05-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Thx For all Your Replies ^.=.^ :3 hehe
Well as i see im gonna enjoy my stay here ^.=.^ hehe

Nick161
05-25-2010, 12:41 PM
And Yea.. x3 So far.. i dont rly wanna say that much about me.. and all the personal stuf.. x3 But .. ^.=.^
It Depends some wanna talk with me... well.. im availabe on
MSN:csoma_szabolcs@yahoo.com
Steam:Csoma141
Yahoo:csoma_szabolcs@yahoo.com
Just let me know who added me.. :3

And thats all ^.=.^

Mydragonsfly
05-25-2010, 02:16 PM
If you need to talk, it can be me. My time on Herpy may be limited so if you want to keep contact Pm me you e mail address, and i'll do the same for you.
Yeah, like I said my time here may be quite short. Bing gotcha! And I told ya! V was right behind me!

Maraxxus
05-25-2010, 02:24 PM
And Yea.. x3 So far.. i dont rly wanna say that much about me.. and all the personal stuf.. x3 But .. ^.=.^
It Depends some wanna talk with me... well.. im availabe on
MSN:csoma_szabolcs@yahoo.com
Steam:Csoma141
Yahoo:csoma_szabolcs@yahoo.com
Just let me know who added me.. :3

And thats all ^.=.^

o_O ...
Jónapot kívanok neked! Milyen szép, még egy Magyar! (hát, én nem vagyok magyar, csak ott laktam nyolc évig ^,.,^)

Mydragonsfly
05-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Oh nick. Your name sounds male but you avatar (Based on colors and body posture) says to me your female. Which is it? Also can you by chance show me the whole avatar picture, it looks like you cut out the face and discarded the rest.

rep-souls
05-26-2010, 07:26 AM
Oh nick. Your name sounds male but you avatar (Based on colors and body posture) says to me your female. Which is it? Also can you by chance show me the whole avatar picture, it looks like you cut out the face and discarded the rest.

ummm in his first post dude :)

... and welcome to herpy nick. hope you enjoy your stay here... actually I'm pretty sure you alreay are, so keep having fun and all that! seeya round.

Nick161
05-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Thx Again ^.=.^ And yea Im Male XD hehe

Mydragonsfly
05-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Great, cuz I really dont understand the whole anthro thing. I gotta expand my vocab. Hey Herpy should come up with a dictanary of all sorts of terms uset on the site. XD, rofl, stuff like that.

Nick161
05-26-2010, 04:00 PM
LoLz.. X3