PDA

View Full Version : another Dragon in sight

Dragon-in-sight
05-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Greetings Fellow Reptile lovers. *bows*

My name is Dragon-in-sight, and like my name points out, I'm a Dragon by Heart and soul.
I've known this site for quiet some time now, and visited often, mostly for The pictures. I like reptiles and herpy charakters of all kinds, especially the feral ones, and the look of a nice strong
scalie paw always makes mie purr. But my fvorites are still other dragons.

I've played with the idea of joining the Herpy community for some time. And now here I am. ^^

Venghze
05-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Good choice to join ^^ You are very welcome here :welcome:

Im Venghze, but call me Ven or Venny. Hope you will enjoy your stay! The more dragons the merrier :3

Easiest way to get to know people is to read the blogs, and simply start talking with them :)

Myself, Im a warrior and Huntmaster, and I enjoy blowing things up, including myself, though Ive stopped that since I met someone.

Welcome anyways :mrgreen:

CypheR
05-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Hello! *waves wing*

I recently joined here to, I had known the sight for a while, then decided to join, always good to see new faces around here.
Hope you have a good time here.

Nilrasha
05-20-2010, 01:37 AM
lol... I found this place and came here mainly because of the sexy picture too. ^,=,^ yay...

by the way, nice to meet you. and as always: :welcome:

Nieragon
05-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Ohh i see a new dragon in my sights... (Man i want to hit myself for saying that.. but it had to be said.) :P

Welcome newcomer!! :welcome:

Its great to see you have finally decided to join us.. you were missing out!

and the look of a nice strong scalie paw always makes mie purr.
Well, join the list, there are a few that have a thing with paws... :abiggrin:

I've played with the idea of joining the Herpy community for some time. And now here I am. ^^

Well yes, here you are.. but we barely know ya, but we can change this. :twisted:

Now what are you into, dragons and other reptiles of course... but what about what you do to pass the time, do you like sports gaming.. etc.. you gotta tell us about your self.... but only if you want to that is. 8)

But, yes!! Welcome, we are all friendly, so dont be shy and have fun here. :twothumbsup:

Dragon-in-sight
05-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the nice welcome. And yes you're right that my introduction was a bit short. I'm not that good in writing introductions, but lets give it a try. ^^

In RL I'm 29 year old guy that lives in a nice dirty industrial region in west Germany known as the Ruhrpott. I am a Student of Graphic Design. I like Nature, Renfairs and some other things that may sound a bit unusual to the most comon people. For exemple I'm very interested in Archeology, Old History and Mythology. I am a more calm and thoughtfull person I guess. But I also have a keen sense of humor, especially black one ^^;,

I'm not that Sportly but I enjoy in gaming PC and Console aswell. And I'm a big fan of Console Rpgs like the FF Series, Breath of Fire or Star ocean for exemple. I also like aimes, and Sifi Series. As for musik I'm rather open to Different Genres. Metal, Industrial, Medival, Gothik, Neo Classik, Goa or New age. But my most Favorite Genre by far is Neo Folk.

So thats anything I can think of for an introduction right now. If theres anything else you like to know just ask. ^^

Well, join the list, there are a few that have a thing with paws...

Asfor the thing with the Paws. I wouldn't say that it is a soilid Fetisch. It's just that I find the looks of Dragon or Reptilian Hindpaws and also well shaped thighs very sexy. As for that I realy like the Pictures of Narse or Brian Harp, because of their splendor skill of drawing such. ^^

Mydragonsfly
05-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Im Venghze, but call me Ven or Venny.

Venny reminds me of a neighbor that bassed away a few years back. :newsad: Hes responsiable for getting me hooked on choclate. Anayays, hello Dragon-in-sight im Mydragonsfly. Mdf, for short. My avatar is me. Just over 3 weeks old on this site. Arwork really great, the people even better.

Easiest way to get to know people is to read the blogs, and simply start talking with them :)
Im still kinda new.
and I enjoy blowing things up, including myself,
You like blowing things up! Me to!
though Ive stopped that since I met someone.
Whod you meet?

Venghze
05-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Im still kinda new.
Then talk to us and you'll know us all :woot:

Sweet :mrgreen:

Whod you meet?
Havent you heard? Check the blogs ^,=,^ Ive met Anthrodile88

AlientKnight
05-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Oh, I think I've just spotted a new dragon. Welcome to the community, and glad you have find something useful here, either the pics in the gallery of the lounge. I do agree dragon hind paws looks absolutely gorgeous, especially those from Narse's work, they are splendid in my opinion.

And you are a ... student in Grapic Design, in another sense, you're good in designing! :woot: That sounds really cool! What do you actually design, if I may ask? 3D models, flash, or just simply design? If you're doing simply with design, then I guess I do share some common interest with you :mrgreen:

As for the games, yes! FF serious is really worth to play, I put my vote on PSP - Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core, it is indeed a nice game, although you have a sad ending, but the graphic, the gaming statistic is rather good. As for PC games, I suggest for Devil May Cry 4, really amazing graphic and cool battle combos.

Oh yeah, last but not least, enjoy your day in Herpy ;D We are a friendly bunch here. :welcome:

Mydragonsfly
05-20-2010, 08:43 PM
Then talk to us and you'll know us all :woot:
Im not much for starting conversations, but I can start a good topic.
Sweet :mrgreen:
[/quote] Who dosent like it. All beings are facinated with things that (sometimes randomaly) explode.

Whod you meet?
Havent you heard? Check the blogs ^,=,^ Ive met Anthrodile88
Ohhh.

Nieragon
05-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Now THAT is an introduction. :twothumbsup:
Sweet as! now we know ya! :hugs:

I am a Student of Graphic Design.
Another artist! And what better place for an artist than a forum with the most impressive gallery i have ever come across. :abiggrin:

Metal, Industrial, Medival, Gothik, Neo Classik, Goa or New age. But my most Favorite Genre by far is Neo Folk.
You should consider passing by the "favorite musics" thread.. give us a taste of some of your faves. :abiggrin:

As for that I realy like the Pictures of Narse
Narse is very popular amongst our community.. but it is plain and simple why he is so popular.. :wink:

Raven Heart
05-21-2010, 08:40 AM
welcome to herpy my new friend. hope you have a good time here.

And if you want something dont be afraid to ask.

Dragon-in-sight
05-21-2010, 11:36 AM
What I Study is more in the direktion of Print Media and Advertisment. I do Logos, Flyers, Magazin Layouts and so on. But my Strong side is more the conceptioning. I also like to Draw, but just for Privat Fun. I'm not that good and Professional than most of the Artists around here, and also I didn't had much time lately to ^^;,

But If you like here are some of my older works from my FA Gallery:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dragon-in-sight/

You should consider passing by the "favorite musics" thread.. give us a taste of some of your faves.

Sure why not. ^^

Faelserif
05-23-2010, 06:07 AM
Greetings Fellow Reptile lovers. *bows*

My name is Dragon-in-sight, and like my name points out, I'm a Dragon in heart and soul.
I've known this site for quite some time now, and visited often, mostly for the pictures. I like reptiles and herpy(?) characters of all kinds, especially the feral ones, and the look of a nice strong
scalie paw always makes me purr. But my favorites are still other dragons.

You're welcome.

Rex
05-23-2010, 02:00 PM
Hey there, welcome! Now I don't feel so old here! Enjoy your visit!

Salamander
05-24-2010, 01:17 PM
welcome to herpy, hope you enjoy your stay :welcome: :thumbsup:

Mydragonsfly
05-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Where you talking to me ?

As for that I realy like the Pictures of Narse
Narse is very popular amongst our community.. but it is plain and simple why he is so popular.. :wink:[/quote]
Yeah, Narse is great

Nieragon
05-25-2010, 07:31 AM
Where you talking to me ?

This is not your introduction Mydragonsfly :lol:
So sorry, it was not directed toward you.

Nick161
05-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Hello Welcome to Herpy ^.=.^

Mydragonsfly
05-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Well I am new, guess that was kinda comin huh.