PDA

View Full Version : Hi

dragonaught
05-14-2010, 04:49 PM
I have lurked for long enough...

Basically: Male Nondescript Dragon of 20 years from near London, UK (I'm British)

Interests: Dragons!! (obviously), fantasy stuff, technical and engineering stuff, fire, light.

Art: I'm going to get some professional sculpting clay to help me get my mind around 3D shapes.

Games: Got one of the old Xboxes (it still works)

Life: Almost finished college, Applied to do an engineering apprenticeship at my local Airport.

The gallery is awesome! :twothumbsup:

Venghze
05-14-2010, 04:56 PM
:welcome:

Hope you will enjoy your stay!

There sure is alot UK people here... *shrugs*

:hugs:

AlientKnight
05-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Another British member here! Let's put our hands together and give our warmest welcome to Dragonaught! :welcome:
If I am not wrong, HalouDoval is from Britan as well, wish you have a good day in the herpy and the most important thing, ENJOY! :thumbsup:

rep-souls
05-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Oh yes the gallery is nice. Glad to see a new face around, and hope to see you poosting everywhere. welcome to herpy.

Mydragonsfly
05-14-2010, 10:13 PM
dragonaught; hmmm. Sounds familair. A old member of this site! IDK. Well anyway welcome to the site. Enjoy! Sent you a picture. Dont know how to down size though.

dragonaught
05-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome :thumbsup: You'll see more from me soon!

@Mydragonsfly: How sweet! You've made my day, thankyou!! :D

Chompy
05-14-2010, 10:42 PM
A fellow Englishman, Welcome :)

05-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Welcome, Welcome!! :abiggrin:

Applied to do an engineering apprenticeship at my local Airport.

Engineering??!!?! That's awesome!!!

dragonaught; hmmm. Sounds familair. A old member of this site! IDK. Well anyway welcome to the site. Enjoy! Sent you a picture. Dont know how to down size though.

That picture... i like to call it stoner Dragon xD!!!!!

Yea, yea i know its his fire breath, but look at his face...HOW IS HE NOT A STONER????? :high:

Raven Heart
05-15-2010, 10:59 AM
whats up its nice that you could join us

Nieragon
05-16-2010, 09:26 AM
And a new draggie has found his way to the house of Herpy. :hugs:

Applied to do an engineering apprenticeship at my local Airport.
Sweet as! best of luck, hope you get it. when you finish that apprenticeship you will have no problem getting a job. :twothumbsup:

Art: I'm going to get some professional sculpting clay to help me get my mind around 3D shapes.
Ceramics aye!!! That is one thing i was actually good at back in school. :lol:

The gallery is awesome! :twothumbsup:
Well of course it is, no need to remind us about that!! :lol:

Well its great to see you found us so make yourself at home, were all friendly here and its always an honor to see another dragon join us. :cooldragon:

Mydragonsfly
05-16-2010, 08:25 PM
@Mydragonsfly: How sweet! You've made my day, thankyou!! :D

Hey if you want to see my whole gallery of pics Ive gatherd from accross the net. Say the word. I hope you have at least 1.5 G memory set aside though if you want it. Im trying to upload a picture but the file extention isnt allowed. Ill get it to you tom.

dragonaught
05-17-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey if you want to see my whole gallery of pics Ive gatherd from accross the net. Say the word. I hope you have at least 1.5 G memory set aside though if you want it. Im trying to upload a picture but the file extention isnt allowed. Ill get it to you tom.

The Word! :mrgreen:

Mydragonsfly
05-17-2010, 02:02 PM

The Word! :mrgreen:

I take it thats a yes. If so PM me an address that I can send these to, and woosh there off. the picture below I tryed sendin yesterday. Seems like it works here just fine. Oh! I just looked at who the newest member is, and your name is still there. :newconfused: Still, I have this bad feeling.

Salamander
05-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Another British member here! Let's put our hands together and give our warmest welcome to Dragonaught! :welcome:
If I am not wrong, HalouDoval is from Britan as well, wish you have a good day in the herpy and the most important thing, ENJOY! :thumbsup:
i am also from britain, me and HalouDoval are buddies isn't that right :buddies:

Salamander

dragonaught
05-18-2010, 07:22 PM
I take it thats a yes. If so PM me an address that I can send these to, and woosh there off. the picture below I tryed sendin yesterday. Seems like it works here just fine. Oh! I just looked at who the newest member is, and your name is still there. Still, I have this bad feeling.

I was the newest member at the time you noticed it, although another may have joined and not yet introduced them self.
Those threads which appear above this one were started before, and have been BUMPED to the top of the list. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This message will be out of date when a new topic is started.

Mydragonsfly
05-18-2010, 09:56 PM
I was the newest member at the time you noticed it, although another may have joined and not yet introduced them self.

What I mean "Our newest member" go to the bottem of the board index screen, you'll find it in the statiscis area. Also, check out the panel right below the Herpy banner, click Members. Take a look at all the members that have yet to post!! I think they are the artists, what do you think?

dragonaught
05-18-2010, 10:31 PM
Take a look at all the members that have yet to post!! I think they are the artists, what do you think?

There are several possibilities. I think mostly that they registered and have been too busy or shy to say anything at the time.

Mydragonsfly
05-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey dragonaught, I realy should pm you but, oh im just gonna say it out loud. In math class today chris, one of my classmates was looking through erin's notebook
And he found a explict drawing. He laufghed when he came across it. then he showed to eddie, the kid that sits next to me, and laufghed. Oh god, the things that we dont know about females. (Expecally what they talk about when man arnt around)

dragonaught
05-26-2010, 01:13 PM
Hey dragonaught, I realy should pm you but, oh im just gonna say it out loud. In math class today chris, one of my classmates was looking through erin's notebook
And he found a explict drawing. He laufghed when he came across it. then he showed to eddie, the kid that sits next to me, and laufghed. Oh god, the things that we dont know about females. (Expecally what they talk about when man arnt around)

I dread to think what that might be... so typical of them.

Nick161
05-26-2010, 02:10 PM
Hey! welcome to herpy :3 Enjoy Your Stay ^.=.^