PDA

View Full Version : New Dragon Here.

CypheR
05-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

New guy here, names CypheR, recently joined here through finding a link to it, I guess thats thanks to Dracokons website, (Thankyou Dracokon ;P ). My main intrests are in dragons, there by far my favorite. I'm not really the artistic type but i'm starting to begin with drawing. I may contribute to the gallery but it won't be of an adult nature, (possibly due to the accessability of my room and a younger brother who goes through everything). And it's not something I want people to know about.

Well thats all I can think of for now but I'll contribute more in other forums, and stuff. BTW any one know how to set up those avatar pics?

Well laters.

Venghze
05-11-2010, 12:36 AM
Welcome :mrgreen:

and for your avatar, right under the herpy logo there is a link to User Control Panel. From theer you will find info of how to upload your avatar :3

Hope you enjoy your stay :cheers:

05-11-2010, 03:13 AM
Oooh...i would like to see that artwork..xD
Anyways, welcome! have fun here! peoples are very friendly!

Nieragon
05-11-2010, 07:28 AM
Welcome to our wonderful community CypheR. :twothumbsup:

I'm not really the artistic type but i'm starting to begin with drawing.
Check out our Art & Tutorials (http://www.herpy.net/viewforum.php?f=38) section if you want to get into drawing, there may be some nice tips and tricks for you there, and some of our more artistic members are always willing to help others out. 8)
Cant wait to see some of your art. :D

I may contribute to the gallery but it won't be of an adult nature, (possibly due to the accessability of my room and a younger brother who goes through everything).
I think it may be time to get a lock for your door. :lol:

And i see you are quite the mysterious dragon.. :wink: Are you sure there is nothing more you want to share about yourself? things that you enjoy and all that. But of course you dont have to share if you dont want to. :bigthumbsup:

We are all friendly here, so dont be shy to make your self known. :twothumbsup:

Raven Heart
05-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Hi and welcome its nice to se some new faces. I cant wait to se your art :abiggrin:

Mydragonsfly
05-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Hey CypheR. Im Mydragonsfly, joined here aaround a week ago, your just as new as myself Everyone around here seems real nice. I hope you can enjoy your time here. I got a story here that if you are interested tell me, and Ill get things stranted out as soon as possible.
My links below yours "A new dragon flyen in"

rep-souls
05-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Welcome to herpy CypheR. Glad you found us and our humble little community. Were glad to se new members, so I guess I'll see you around :) .

Salamander
05-17-2010, 03:06 PM
Hello Everyone,

New guy here, names CypheR, recently joined here through finding a link to it, I guess thats thanks to Dracokons website, (Thankyou Dracokon ;P ). My main intrests are in dragons, there by far my favorite. I'm not really the artistic type but i'm starting to begin with drawing. I may contribute to the gallery but it won't be of an adult nature, (possibly due to the accessability of my room and a younger brother who goes through everything). And it's not something I want people to know about.

Well thats all I can think of for now but I'll contribute more in other forums, and stuff. BTW any one know how to set up those avatar pics?

Well laters.
Hello CypheR
I am salamander nice to meet you! Welcome to Herpy m8 :thumbsup: