PDA

View Full Version : Hello eveyone, I'm Ruby fan!

Ruby's fan
03-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi!I'm big gamer,for now i'm plaing Left 4 dead 2.I like music by The Offspring and Rancid.Also i'm huge fan of LBT-especially Ruby(she is so cute, gentle and sexy,i love her sexy body it excites me)
And i want to ask:Does som?body draws dinosaurs here? can somebody please draw her?

Raven Heart
03-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Hi and Welcome

Sader
03-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Hello and welcome to herpy ^.=.^
If you are looking for a cartoon like picture I can try and do something for you, because I already have one request over cartoon art so I can add yours as well if you want :)

AlientKnight
03-26-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi!I'm big gamer,for now i'm plaing Left 4 dead 2.I like music by The Offspring and Rancid.Also i'm huge fan of LBT-especially Ruby(she is so cute, gentle and sexy,i love her sexy body it excites me)
Well, hello there Ruby's fan. :welcome: We are pleased to see you come to herpy forum. And I guess most of us will find Ruby spectacular, splendid, and of course, sexy :P

And i want to ask:Does som?body draws dinosaurs here? can somebody please draw her?
Well, so far for the artists I've known, either they don't draw dinosaurs or the don't draw it for free. I guess you have to find ou yourself then. Still, I can point out some absolutely talened artist over here. Raven Heart, Rex, and Sader are the most popular artist in this world of herpy. :lol: Yeah, so you can ask them if they are interested in helping you out :)

And yeah, don't forget your warm :welcome:

Raven Heart
03-26-2010, 04:16 PM
Srry but I cant help I have som trouble drawings dinos :(

Ruby's fan
03-26-2010, 04:39 PM
Hello and welcome to herpy ^.=.^
If you are looking for a cartoon like picture I can try and do something for you, because I already have one request over cartoon art so I can add yours as well if you want :)
here is once nice example of her:
http://i44.tinypic.com/sux8xj.jpg

Venghze
03-27-2010, 02:56 AM
Welcome to herpy mate :)

Nieragon
03-27-2010, 03:44 AM
Welcome Ruby's fan! :abiggrin:

Excellent to see another join us. :hugs:

Well it seems that Sader is willing to help so you have scored! he is a awesome drawer! :twothumbsup:

Feel free to roam the grounds. :lol:

rep-souls
03-27-2010, 07:15 PM
hmmmm we seem to be getting an influx of drawing requests... strange. Well welcome non the less. I hope you engoy you're stay here and the warm kindness of the many loungeing reptiles (and birds). Also... yes ruby has that special semething thats makes her SEXY.

Have fun.

AlientKnight
03-27-2010, 07:25 PM
hmmmm we seem to be getting an influx of drawing requests... strange.
Apparently that was my thought as well :shock:

Akirex
04-01-2010, 04:23 AM
welcome home, dear dino! Welcome to our reptilian(and human) family! Enjoy you stay!

Sader
05-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Sorry for being late too much work :dragonrun: but announcement, "Work is in progress..."