PDA

View Full Version : New Dragon here.

Chalmrah
03-11-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm Chalmrah, you might have seen me before on Bad Dragon. I'm a 19 year old bisexual who loves Dragons, a lot. Feel free to ask any questions you want.

Venghze
03-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Welcome to Herpy!!!

Yay! I got first post! :D

Anyway,, welcome, hope you will stay for a looong time ^^ :hugs:

Chalmrah
03-11-2010, 10:39 PM
I intend to...Though i have exhausted the whole (Yes, the whole) of the female dragons part of the gallery.

EDIT: I'd just like to say that your avvy got me horny...you bastard. I've been on this forum 20 mins and already have to crack one off. YAY! I think thats a record.

Venghze
03-11-2010, 11:31 PM
hehe, yeah, herpy is magical ^^

rep-souls
03-12-2010, 01:00 AM
well unfortunately my avi wont have that effect until I finally change it (unless you have a thing for album covers?) well glad to see such a passionate, and open member. Enjoy yourself here, I know I have, and make sure to check out all the fun threads. I'm sure you'll find plenty to tickle your fancy... :confusedino: . If not I'd be obligated to help in any way i can :twisted: .

good job btw. It took me a quite a bit longer, but I went through the entire dragons section. that some good stuff.

AlientKnight
03-12-2010, 03:15 AM
8) A new face in Herpy!

You usually hang out in BadDragon.com before you enter Herpy? That sounds cool :woot:

Komodo Saurian
03-12-2010, 03:33 AM
:confusedino:

Welcome to herpy!

Taaro
03-12-2010, 03:51 AM
Welcome to Herpy, Chalmrah. Make yourself at home, and please don't be shy, we aren't a judging bunch. :3

Chalmrah
03-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Thanks guys...

Make yourself at home

*Takes off pants and gets beer* Ahhh...Life is good, and so is fucking Dragons.

rep-souls
03-12-2010, 06:33 AM
Thanks guys...

Make yourself at home

OK that was my good laugh for the day, I really don't think you need any more introduction or encouragement, you got this. See you round dude, you'll be fine, I need to go to bed before something kills the mood. :thumbsup: just watch those sensors man. Some places in herpy stay work friendly for a reason, I should know, and my boss doesn't :twisted: .

Chalmrah
03-12-2010, 06:47 AM
I think you might see a lot of me on the Dragon and games forum.

Taaro
03-12-2010, 06:59 AM

I concur. Except for me, it's not random sex. None the less, I concur. >:3

Nieragon
03-12-2010, 07:08 AM
YO CHALMRAH!! a new dragon to add to the collection. :abiggrin:

*Takes off pants and gets beer* Ahhh...Life is good
Well it seams you already have made yourself at home so i dont have to elaborate any more on the matter. :lol:

So welcome and have yourself a great time here. :twothumbsup: *Nieragon also grabs a beer, then looks down and shrugs, "Uhh, oh well.. didn't have any pants to begin with, and why the hell do i have a beer!" *Throws can into the bewze & alkeyhaul thread* :roll:

Sader
03-12-2010, 09:10 AM
Hello and welcome to Herpy Chalmrah! ^.=.^

Indeed who needs pants when you are a Dragon :thumbsup:
I really hope you will enjoy your stay in here, I myself returned not so long ago..

Chalmrah
03-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Indeed who needs pants when you are a Dragon

You have a point there my friend....*Stretches wings* There we are...

I heard this forum was hacked and destroyed...Glad to see it back up again.

Raven Heart
03-12-2010, 05:37 PM
welcomw nice to see ne dragons joining the pack

kaser'nar
03-12-2010, 06:26 PM
Welcome to herpy! And dont get too wild for the begin. *looks at pants at ground*

And make yourself nest here!

XenoSpyro
03-13-2010, 05:24 AM
I intend to...Though i have exhausted the whole (Yes, the whole) of the female dragons part of the gallery.

EDIT: I'd just like to say that your avvy got me horny...you bastard. I've been on this forum 20 mins and already have to crack one off. YAY! I think thats a record.

lolz, wow. just try not ta think off me that way i'll feel a bit disturbed x]
anyways...welcome to the jungle. ^=^
im Sikobae