PDA

View Full Version : Hola a todos desde Espaņa

jhihanseth
02-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Hello. By request of people.Iīmpresent for yours. I will do try correctly.
Vale; vá por usdtedes XDXDXD:
My name is jhihanseth; Itīs means "No name guardian" or "Guardian of guardians"( Its meaning depends of ethnicity that treat)
I am a Kumano dragon or Dragon of city. I live in Spain in Burgos.
"Tierras del Cid y cantares de la villa de castilla invatible por los moros" :newgeek: :newgeek:
Well, here dragons are hunted today, and we have become perfect copies of humans.
We like to say: " We are wolves who pretend to be dogs "
And... eh... I donīt know not say more to me.
Iīm a normal dragon. I like hevy metal, machines and spicy Dragonees :new wink: :new wink:
Thatīs all; if do you want more. Ask for that mouth. Bye.

Komodo Saurian
02-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Welcome to Herpy, jhihanseth :)

AlientKnight
02-03-2010, 12:09 AM
welcome to Herpy Forum,jhihanseth. Take here as your 'nest' :hugs: Feel free to speak with all of us :mrgreen:

Note: I guess I do see some language other than English. Mind to tell me what is that ? :fastlook:

Nieragon
02-03-2010, 06:38 AM
Ok that was cool. :abiggrin:
Well welcome to herpy jhihanseth :hugs:
Make yourself at home. 8)

Komodo Saurian
02-03-2010, 07:42 AM
I guess I do see some language other than English. Mind to tell me what is that ?
Spanish, duh :roll:

AlientKnight
02-04-2010, 08:21 AM
I guess I do see some language other than English. Mind to tell me what is that ?
Spanish, duh :roll:
Great, you successfully make me look like an idiot :mrgreen: Well, I don't mind that :lol:

Taaro
02-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Great, you successfully make me look like an idiot :mrgreen: Well, I don't mind that :lol:

HEY, COULDA BEEN ANY LANGUAGE.

HalouDoval
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
HEY, COULDA BEEN ANY LANGUAGE.
"Espaņa" being written in the title kinda gave it away :P

Welcome to Herpy, jhihanseth. Make yourself comfortable. :D

Taaro
02-04-2010, 03:56 PM
"Espaņa" being written in the title kinda gave it away :P

I meant........nevermind. :P

jhihanseth
02-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Thankyou. I will try to talk your language, its so fun talk in other languages. If do you want correct me something if I donīt say well Iīm be gratefull. I like lear all of things. I am very curious.

AlientKnight
02-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Thankyou. I will try to talk your language, its so fun talk in other languages. If do you want correct me something if I donīt say well Iīm be gratefull. I like lear all of things. I am very curious.
:mrgreen: I am not so good in English as well, seems like I have a partner now :lol:

Raven Heart
02-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Welcome jhihanseth

Welcome to herpy

jhihanseth
02-12-2010, 12:36 PM
:mrgreen: I am not so good in English as well, seems like I have a partner now :lol:
Now that I take a time hereabouts I have to say it.
If the translator did not exist estaria any more than one alone day to order an answer. It me chokes a bit the conjugations of the Englishman. It is very difficult to think something that to say in Spanish and then it to have to translate to the Englishman correctly.
But, I only use this when I donīt know some word or need some espees because its very larger my reply. :geeky: :geeky: :geeky:

CARLOS11540
12-15-2013, 03:47 PM
Bienvenido seas, yo también soy de Espaņa, concretamente de Barcelona.
Estuve dudando si registrarme, pero entonces busqué "spain" y apareció tu post, gracias a él me he registrado.

Translation for English speakers (i'll try my best)
Welcome, i'm from Spain too, exactly from Barcelona.
I did not if i should register, then i saw your post, now i'm a new user.

Venghze
12-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Reviving a 3 year old intro thread, dont you think it was unecessary?

Furthermore, the user you adressing are not even around here anymore, and has not been for a long time.

CARLOS11540
12-15-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm so sorry, i didn'r realize:tearful: