PDA

View Full Version : greetings brrothers

Faelserif
01-26-2010, 06:21 AM
salutatiens everyone :3 i just wanted 2 find other dragons and Im Very Happy that i found this gallary... i hope that i find other People Like Me here and i look foreward to meeting u all,im a threewinged green wyvren with purple spots on my snoute frome a past life who I dreamed of it and i rememberd it over last year, i am whose very small but very easy too anger, dont piss me off or Ill make u regret it >:D Im also very nauty :o

AlientKnight
01-26-2010, 06:32 AM
salutatiens everyone :3 i just wanted 2 find other dragons and Im Very Happy that i found this gallary... i hope that i find other People Like Me here and i look foreward to meeting u all,im a threewinged green wyvren with purple spots on my snoute frome a past life who I dreamed of it and i rememberd it over last year, i am whose very small but very easy too anger, dont piss me off or Ill make u regret it >:D Im also very nauty :o

A big welcome :hugs: Hope you enjoy Herpy forum

We do share naughty things in Herpy forum and Fiction column, so that a look and get what you need :mrgreen:

:fastlook: Not only naughty, you have been quite lazy as well. Though I can understand what you are typing :mrgreen: Saving some keystroke? :snappy:

Faelserif
01-26-2010, 06:38 AM
thanks :)) sry if my typeing is hard to under Stand Im typing fast its late

Raven Heart
01-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Welcome Welcome my friend

make yourself at home

Nieragon
01-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Welcome Faelserif :happydino:

i am whose very small but very easy too anger, dont piss me off or Ill make u regret it >:D
Woohhh easy there.. we are all a friendly bunch and we dont start trouble.. if someone does something you do not like, dont go nuts, just discuss the issue politely, and try to work it out..

But i am sure you are a good and honorable member. enjoy it here. :abiggrin:

And there is nothing wrong with being naughty... (Nieragon looks around the room.. "Yeah i hear no objections...") :lol:

Rex
01-28-2010, 01:48 AM
Naughty dragons? You found some! Welcome!

kaser'nar
01-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Welcome Faelserif :happydino:

i am whose very small but very easy too anger, dont piss me off or Ill make u regret it >:D
Woohhh easy there.. we are all a friendly bunch and we dont start trouble.. if someone does something you do not like, dont go nuts, just discuss the issue politely, and try to work it out..
:lol:

Yeah that my job! Hehe... Welcome to herpy! Can you tell little about your self?

Dragonluv3r
01-31-2010, 08:42 AM
Welcome to Herpy Faelserif!