PDA

View Full Version : Hello every one

Raven Heart
01-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Hello my name is Raven

I am a black fire dragon who lives in Sweden.
As all the others I saw this site before but I registered now.
I like drawing, camping, games and every adventure you can give me.

I am not verey good at spelling in english but enough about me I want to hear about you guys.

And if you have any tips for me please tell me :mrgreen:

AlientKnight
01-15-2010, 09:26 AM
my name is Fawzy Raven-heart

:lol: A big welcome from AlientKnight to Fawzy Raven-heart! :hugs: Hope you enjoy your days in Herpy.net :sing:

I like drawing, camping, games and every adventure you can givee me.

Drawing is nice, may I ask whether you use a scanner or graphic tablet? :wink:
I don't draw :roll: But I do some art designs using Photoshop 10.0 CS3
Check this out!(2400x1700 High Resolution) (http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pdGz-fNkNjcmYmN5b3l7mhQvy6hh_SMPknqD9raytrifC1em94rdA3x UK_r3ucQlUYLt4sHjH6XgB9AyVSufjRQ/Work%201.jpg)

:P Great, I found another dragon who like games :mrgreen: However I only know about PSP games and PC games because I don't have PS3 or XBOX360 what so ever. :lol: Anyway, feel yourselfs home on Herpy.net :D We are a friendly bunch of reptile lovers :mrgreen:

Komodo Saurian
01-15-2010, 09:36 AM
Welcome to Herpy :happydino:

And if you have any tips for me please tell me
I suggest reading this thread ( viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1406 (http://herpy.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1406) ). It has basic rules and a couple of words from our Administration :)

Raven Heart
01-15-2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks guys

AND Alientknight i draw with pencil but i have a pic i made in photoshop [attachment=0:3m539djj]Drak bild.jpg[/attachment:3m539djj]

AlientKnight
01-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Alientknight i draw with pencil but i have a pic i made in photoshop
:mrgreen: Really awesome, I like the effect of the moonlight :P
Once again, enjoy being a buddy in Herpy.net :hugs:

Raven Heart
01-15-2010, 12:26 PM

Nieragon
01-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Arr hello Raven Heart.. another dragon joins the ranks!!

So let my welcome you to our sanctuary!! :happydino:

i want to hear about you guys.

Mmm... well a good place to start is in the blogs, and in "introduce yourself" sections on the forum if you want to dig more up about us, aye. :lol:
But since you asked.. I guess I am considered a crocodile "lover" :wink: and live in Australia and write a naughty story now and then about crocodiles also.... and my blog explains the rest, :lol:

And WooH nice pic!! I can never churn out things like that.. i wish i could.. :roll:

And have fun here, you are more than welcome to this place :abiggrin:

Dragonluv3r
01-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Hello Raven Heart! Let this white Draggie welcome you to Herpy. :smiledragon:
That pic you made looks cool...nice work. You seem talented with drawing, and digital coloring aswell :smiledragon:

Rex
01-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Welcome to Herpy! You like drawing, outdoors stuff, you got good taste like me! :p

Nice art, you have potential! ^.=.^

Taaro
01-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Hello Raven Heart, I welcome you to Herpy! :hugs: