PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from an Alpha draconian

Xzantronos
12-26-2009, 10:01 PM
I send good tiding from the Alpha draconian Orion empire, i in this current life am a hybrid of draco grey and human, i have shape shifting capabilities, but have yet to master it, i had foun this place when i was looking for dragon art, and i am super passionate about dragons, alot of people would say that is some nasty stuff, but i see beauty passion and love in a lot of the pics, i have had experiece with dracos, and what i felt was something a human will never fully understand unless it is experienced, the passion the love, the soul bond.

Dracokon
12-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Well I think you'll soon quickly see, if you haven't already, that we all share the same love for dragons here. ;) Welcome to Herpy!

Dragonluv3r
12-26-2009, 10:22 PM
I send good tiding from the Alpha draconian Orion empire, i in this current life am a hybrid of draco grey and human, i have shape shifting capabilities, but have yet to master it, i had foun this place when i was looking for dragon art, and i am super passionate about dragons, alot of people would say that is some nasty stuff, but i see beauty passion and love in a lot of the pics, i have had experiece with dracos, and what i felt was something a human will never fully understand unless it is experienced, the passion the love, the soul bond.

Soul bonding must be a beautiful thing, especially when it is combined with sexual contact.....I can only imagine that wonderful experience, but it must be the most beautiful thing in this world....when two bodies become one.....not only physically but also mentally.....

And I know I already welcomed you in another thread, but let me give you another warm welcome once more. Enjoy your stay at Herpy Xzantronos.

Xzantronos
12-27-2009, 01:44 AM

Soul bonding must be a beautiful thing, especially when it is combined with sexual contact.....I can only imagine that wonderful experience, but it must be the most beautiful thing in this world....when two bodies become one.....not only physically but also mentally.....

And I know I already welcomed you in another thread, but let me give you another warm welcome once more. Enjoy your stay at Herpy Xzantronos.
it was beautiful and wonderful, and at this stage probably one of the best things that could happen, especially when i had thought there was no one out there for me, but it proved me wrong that i wasnt alone and never will be, not as long as my scaly friends are around lol

Taaro
12-27-2009, 04:08 AM
Welcome Xzantronos! I sure do hope you enjoy it here. :hugs:

Xzantronos
12-27-2009, 04:15 AM
so far i have been my draco friend Taaro

Taaro
12-27-2009, 04:17 AM
Well that sure is good, I know you'll be an awesome edition to this already wonderful community. :hugs:

Green
12-27-2009, 05:59 AM
welcome :)

and what i felt was something a human will never fully understand unless it is experienced, the passion the love, the soul bond. I think i'm currently experiencing something like that :lovers:

Xzantronos
12-27-2009, 07:47 AM
well it looks like the 2 of us and more here lol, heck even if it was a male draco that wanted me that was passionate, my arms would be open because love has no boundaries, and yes i am bi

Taaro
12-27-2009, 08:55 AM
and yes i am bi

Eh, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are here.like me

Xzantronos
12-27-2009, 09:03 AM
well guess what it is harmony of energies balancccccce and harmony

Nieragon
12-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Yo, Yo, Yo, Xzantronos has entered the house! :abiggrin: Welcome!!
Sounds like you have had quite the nice experience.. :D you are lucky to experience such a thing :vhappydgn:
I hope you will enjoy our wonderful community..... :hugs: i am sure you will. :D

Xzantronos
12-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Thank you nieragon, i have had experieces i just gotta break out ol ms word pad on my laptop and type up my experiences.

Nieragon
12-27-2009, 01:57 PM
Cool as, it will probably be a very touching read, maybe one day you could share it with our community if you want. :abiggrin:

Sader
12-27-2009, 09:05 PM
It's so nice to see new users on Herpy, welcome aboard Xzantronos

I think i'm currently experiencing something like that :lovers:

Awww Green :lovers:
^.=.^

12-27-2009, 10:50 PM
It's so nice to see new users on Herpy, welcome aboard Xzantronos

I think i'm currently experiencing something like that :lovers:

Awww Green :lovers:
^.=.^

*Rolls eyes* :razz:

Hello Xzantronos! I am the wyvern Tarkin, and...you've already most of the others, so I needn't go through a long speech with all sorts of formalities (bleh!). I am author, artist, and music lover; and what sort of things are you into?

Xzantronos
12-28-2009, 12:54 AM
well im also into music, i do some poetry here and there, i mainly listen to a lot of music and im still having a blast in the gallery, im also into mechanics qauntumn physics metaphysics, if i had the right materials i could build a device that will open an interdimensional worm hole.
im also into speed, ive been behind the wheel of a race car for dirt track racing super late model series, flying i love flying.

Nieragon
12-28-2009, 06:45 AM
im also into mechanics qauntumn physics metaphysics, if i had the right materials i could build a device that will open an interdimensional worm hole.
Do you mind if i ask you what materials you need? :)

Green
12-28-2009, 06:51 AM
i would love to have a really short wormhole, not to the other dimension or something... just 850km long, from me to Sader :mrgreen:

Yes, i'm curious about materials too :D and how much energy it requires

kaser'nar
12-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Wormhole is hard to generate. But it would be much easyer to use electro magnets and iron and titan to and copper in theory you can reach almost speed of ligth but only almost and it is so slow that it works only whit green and sader... And speed what you accelerate is problem... 50G wont feel good. But when you stop... Brrrrrrr...

Dragonluv3r
12-28-2009, 05:05 PM
...50G wont feel good...

If you live long enough to experience how it feels that is :lol:

12-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Inevitably, I have a quote:

"You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension of sight...sound...and touch. This is...The Twilight Zone!" -Rod Sterling

(I'm surprised no one else thought of that lol)

*Sigh* Looks like I have to brush up on my quantum physics...*breaks out book on the theory of relativity*

Xavos
12-28-2009, 05:53 PM
Inevitably, I have a quote:

"You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension of sight...sound...and touch. This is...The Twilight Zone!" -Rod Sterling

Ooh, I have a similar quote:

"You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door." -Maurice LaMarche

Green
12-28-2009, 05:53 PM
I think we have to wait for CERN to generate that small black hole, then we can play with wormholes :lol:

user3201
12-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Bah, CERN ... even cats can do it...

But you know, guys, there is a live-webcam (http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html) from the underground experimental cavern of LHC and I guess they are underdoing some experiments right now that look .... oh shit ...

Xzantronos
12-28-2009, 10:39 PM
im also into mechanics qauntumn physics metaphysics, if i had the right materials i could build a device that will open an interdimensional worm hole.
Do you mind if i ask you what materials you need? :)

i need over unity coils, crystals, laser, coils for the em field, flux cap there really is a flux cap. ill stop here so i dont crash the site. cause of the gov, seriously

icyangel2666
12-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Hi buddy. :mrgreen:

Green
12-29-2009, 05:18 AM
laser? How nice, Sader is building a laser.

i just don't have any idea what is that "flux cap"

Dragonluv3r
12-29-2009, 05:25 AM

But you know, guys, there is a live-webcam (http://www.cyriak.co.uk/lhc/lhc-webcams.html) from the underground experimental cavern of LHC and I guess they are underdoing some experiments right now that look .... oh shit ...

LOL :lol:

Do I see a new member there? :D
Would you care to tell us more about yourself in the Introduce yourself thread? No need to be shy ;)

Xzantronos
12-29-2009, 05:56 AM
laser? How nice, Sader is building a laser.

i just don't have any idea what is that "flux cap"

flux capacitor? its like a regular capacitor but holds up to8 gigawatts of power

icyangel2666
12-29-2009, 05:58 AM

LOL :lol:

Do I see a new member there? :D
Would you care to tell us more about yourself in the Introduce yourself thread? No need to be shy ;)

Umm, sure LOL. :oops: :mrgreen:

Green
12-29-2009, 06:09 AM
flux capacitor? its like a regular capacitor but holds up to8 gigawatts of power

oh well, i see...
maybe i should not ask about the details because i bet it's quite secret...
but I'm just a bit confused ... 8GW it's quite a big power, even with 1MV power lines it's still about 13kA (with power factor ~0.8 but it can be different).

Wow, that's a bit overwhelming for me... you will really need a lot of copper to be able to transfer something like that. I know how big are the power rails to transfer 2,5kA... but it was with only 400V

one more question, you need 8GW power source to charge that capacitor? Or that is just an short output spike, and you can charge it with much less power (it will just take much much longer)

edit: if it's a few ms discharge, then you can have much less copper, that copper rails for 2,5kA can transfer a much bigger current spike, like 50kA... it's all a matter of power loss and temperature.

Xzantronos
12-29-2009, 07:27 AM
you dont need that much power to charge it
and that is the spike
under a load it varies depending the ohms but is
crucial to keeping the power stable in the device worm hole device

Taaro
12-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Uh...I'm gonna stay out of this, bigwordsthatmeanbigthingsthatkillbignumbersofpeopl e sooooo yeah. :P

Green
12-29-2009, 07:40 AM
under a load it varies depending the ohms but is i agree, last days i was making calculations for a short-circuit on the power cables in my project (you know, to check if the resistance of the cable will allow to burn the fuse in 0,4s)

and i checked that when you have standard 25mm2 cable and the distance of 1 meter, then you can transfer the current spike up to 122 kA, if you have a bigger distance just get the bigger cable :)
for 35mm2 it's 170 kA. Of course i'm talking about spike, because after longer exposure that cable will simply vaporize :lol:

and about providing stable energy for the device, I can propose an industrial UPS device with 1 or 3 phase output. It depends how much that wormhole device needs for a normal operation (i suspect that 8GW spike is only needed during the start up).

edit: great, i had to scare Taaro with all that numbers... ok i will stop now, i promise.

Taaro
12-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Awwww I wasn't really scared, just.... I don't very much know, or care for a giant explanation for something. :lol:

Dragonluv3r
12-29-2009, 06:45 PM

oh well, i see...
maybe i should not ask about the details because i bet it's quite secret...
but I'm just a bit confused ... 8GW it's quite a big power, even with 1MV power lines it's still about 13kA (with power factor ~0.8 but it can be different)

Hmmm....where's Dr Emmet Brown when you need him? :lol: Or am I the only one who thought of the movie Back To The Future by mentioning the flux capacitor? XP

Uh...I'm gonna stay out of this, bigwordsthatmeanbigthingsthatkillbignumbersofpeopl e sooooo yeah. :P

In short: to you, they're speaking chineese XP

Xzantronos
12-29-2009, 07:03 PM
i agree, last days i was making calculations for a short-circuit on the power cables in my project (you know, to check if the resistance of the cable will allow to burn the fuse in 0,4s)

and i checked that when you have standard 25mm2 cable and the distance of 1 meter, then you can transfer the current spike up to 122 kA, if you have a bigger distance just get the bigger cable :)
for 35mm2 it's 170 kA. Of course i'm talking about spike, because after longer exposure that cable will simply vaporize :lol:

and about providing stable energy for the device, I can propose an industrial UPS device with 1 or 3 phase output. It depends how much that wormhole device needs for a normal operation (i suspect that 8GW spike is only needed during the start up).

edit: great, i had to scare Taaro with all that numbers... ok i will stop now, i promise.

the spike is only needed for intialization the start up always requires the most power, and that would work cause i would be using 3 phase power for the device.

Green
12-29-2009, 07:10 PM
the spike is only needed for intialization the start up always requires the most power, ohh i know something about it...
Currently i have similar problem in my work, with my project

(edit: stupid technical details removed... i promised not to post that kind of stuff)

I think i need that flux cap :mrgreen:

Nieragon
12-31-2009, 06:39 AM
i need over unity coils, crystals, laser, coils for the em field, flux cap there really is a flux cap.
Wow it looks like green is the one to help you build it, i guess you have to have very specific crystals and the right laser with the right wavelength etc... it sounds like quite the interesting experiment.. rather complicated to :shock:

Xzantronos
12-31-2009, 06:51 AM
Wow it looks like green is the one to help you build it, i guess you have to have very specific crystals and the right laser with the right wavelength etc... it sounds like quite the interesting experiment.. rather complicated to :shock:

yeas it seems like that and would be awesome if somehow me and green got togetherand tried to build it, sorry green i was hoping you had a flux capacitor, as for complicated nieragon, its not that complicated as you think, scientist paid by the gov make it look more complicated than it is, the gov dont want us with technology that can set us free.

Nieragon
12-31-2009, 07:17 AM
Well if you get it working bring some legions of dragons back to help us clean up this place... :lol:

Green
12-31-2009, 10:00 AM
yes, the possibility to create the wormholes is quite tempting, and it's nice to talk about theoretical parts of it.

But in my real life i would never even try to start building it. I mean my scientific mind still have doubts that something like that can even work (but it's nice to think about it), also i know how it is dangerous to mess with electricity and the high energies.
I have my mate on this world now, and i will not do anything that can end my life, and electricity is one of that things.
Also there is a possibility that any try to build a flux cap can result in blowing up not only me but also half of my block... (i remember when i blowed up 100 000 uF capacitor... kaboom).

ps. yes, i had a direct contact with electricity few times, still have small marks of skin in the place of contact with cable. Once i was able to turn on my radio using my thumb (it was an accident and quite a big pain)

Nieragon
12-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Once i was able to turn on my radio using my thumb (it was an accident and quite a big pain)

(i remember when i blowed up 100 000 uF capacitor... kaboom).
More infomation please!! this sounds interesting :lol:

Faelserif
01-27-2010, 01:03 AM
its sounds very complex,,I Hope you contacs your tru people again ^^;;;;