PDA

View Full Version : Old Draggie, New introduction

Dragonluv3r
12-24-2009, 11:47 PM
Well, for some reason I felt this is necessary. A few months ago I totally turned my back on Herpy, and haven't visited much since.....even though Green tried to get me to visit many times, but still I haven't. Partially because of laziness, but mostly because just simply not feeling the need to post here or read the posts.
Damn....what a big foolish mistake.....this community has been the one who helped my find true, understanding and like-minded friends. Friends who understand, and try to help you whatever your problem might be.....
I'm still in contact with them, so don't get me wrong, but I seemed to forgot about the place where I met them....so I decided to come back, and try to read through all that I missed out, and participate in the community again. There might be new members I have not greeted yet (because of reason mentioned above), but let me give a warm Welcoming to all of them here now.

Guess it's time for me to actually say a few things about myself...this is an introduction thread after all. Okay so let's get on with this:
My name is DragonLuv3r, also known as Drgnluv3r and called only D.L. by my close friends. I'm a 22 year old male. I'm also a Dragonkin (to those who don't know what that is: it means that I consider myself a Dragon in soul....and I probably lived as a Dragon in my past life). I like to think of myself as a White Dragon, though I had a dream once in which I was a Black Dragon, and even though it was just a short dream, it could have been a memory of my past life. Still not sure though....that was the only dream I had that could have been a past life memory.....
Anyway, when I found Herpy, I used to do 3d renders....which I still do actually but not as much as I once did.....and I don't do "naughty" pics anymore either, I even took them all down from my galleries on FA and YS. A few are still on Herpy, and though I could take them down now, I decided not to....there are a few of them hanging around throughout other parts of the net also....I also use to draw, but it's been a very long time ago since I had a pencil in my hand, with the intention of drawing something though. And I use to write too....but the only story I once started advances very slowly.....damn lazy me....
Apart from my "artistic side" (yeah right....), I'm also an admin of a small Hungarian Dragon lover community. I'm quite a rook as an admin though....I barely know anything about it....doing my best to learn about it though. Practically I "inherited" the site...so it's a place that has been done by someone else (also a Dragonkin who's a very good friend of mine), but looks like I'll have to improve it all alone, because that is my intention. But enough of that, I think I've said enough. If you guys want to get to know me better, either PM me, e-mail me, or add me on your MSN (might not be a too talkative Draggie there though....I have many contacts and too many ongoing conversations usually XP)
Oh, and before I forget: I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
I also tried to make a christmas avatar here, but the more I look at it, the more crappy it seems to me XD (btw just noticed that there isn't a single "XD" among all the many new smileys XP) Oh well....going to take it down soon anyway XP
So....don't know what else to say. I just hope you guys can still accept this old white...

Taaro
12-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Of course we can accept you DragonLuv3r! It's nice to see you here, I know a lot about you, but have never seen you here. So welcome, from this Dragon :D .

Green
12-25-2009, 07:18 AM
finally :lol: I may consider not to tail-slap you today :lol:
j/k :) welcome back DL

Nieragon
12-25-2009, 09:59 AM
Its great to see you back, like i said in *****'s second intro, it will be cool to have all our older members around again. :D

Partially because of laziness, but mostly because just simply not feeling the need to post here or read the posts.
May i ask you why you mainly decided to leave here? but you do not have to answer this question if you dont want to, i do have a few ideas on what may have happened but i would like to know what chanced so drastically that made you want to turn your back. :|

Yeah by the sounds of it, this place has changed a lot, but things do change, I wish some things wouldn't change but they do anyway, and sometimes you gotta just go with the flow.. :|

You said that "this community has been the one who helped my find true, understanding and like-minded friends." you will always fit in here, after all, you are dragon :wink:

Yes welcome back, you will always be welcome here. :hugs:

Dragonluv3r
12-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the warm re-welcomes. :smiledragon:
Herpy might have changed in a lot of things....it might have gotten a bunch of new faces, but one thing remains the same: you always get a very warm welcome here ^.=.^ Thanks again guys.

Anyway to answer Nieragon's question: I didn't exactly decide to leave Herpy, as ***** did....I just lost my interest in Herpy, that's all that happened. I'll do my best to avoid that of happening again though.

Btw, I found my old introduction here yesterday.....it really brought back some old memories....man, I still remember how shy I was when I wrote that very first post of mine here.....not a hint of it anymore.....and also a lot of things has changed since then....it's funny to look back at the past, and think about how it could have been if I decide not to make that first post.....I definitely would have passed up the chance to meet many many nice people.

Nieragon
12-26-2009, 06:50 AM
man, I still remember how shy I was when I wrote that very first post of mine here...
A few people/dragons have said that now, but for me it was a little different, i didn't feel very shy at all, i didn't know the people here, so it was easy to just throw my intro out there because no one knew me here, and the worst thing that could go wrong is i would get a blasting from people saying how bad i am and all i would have to do is leave.... BUT NO!! :D i was warmly welcomed and that was the best thing ever :D

Sader
12-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh DL, it's so nice to see you back here. And indeed, Herpy might changed but it's till good in here ^.=.^

Dragonluv3r
12-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Oh DL, it's so nice to see you back here. And indeed, Herpy might changed but it's till good in here ^.=.^

Sure, I know now :)