PDA

View Full Version : Hiya everyone

superemoteen
10-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Hi to all you peeps! I won't say my real name here, my nickname in Lysander. I'm 19 and I'm Gay, I am a student in Southend-on-Sea, Essex. If you are serious and you know where the hell that is, let's meet up or something, other than that, a big howdy-doody.

Taaro
10-23-2009, 01:09 AM
:? What?

superemoteen
10-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Yeah I know I can't help it. (/.o)

Taaro
10-23-2009, 05:08 AM
No, to be honest, I don't think you understand this forum, because you didn't even say anything about what we are about.

Nieragon
10-23-2009, 05:44 AM
:lol: :lol:
So wait a minute, are you a homosexual dragon inside a human body and looking for another male dragon inside a human body to play with, or are you just a regular friendly guy that just got a little lost, if you did intend to join us here because of a more scaly reason, what would that reason be, if you don't mind me asking that is. :|

kaser'nar
10-23-2009, 06:58 AM
Yeah niearagon and taaro are rigth...And if you realy are gay you should go gallery dragons part... :wink:

And most people here or all who i know arent just normal people we are litle difrent...Lets say reptile lovers. You have no idea about this forum... So before you lose your mind you should go away here... Or get eatten... And i migth be most as you migth say weirdest here.
Tell us what you think this forum is and then we see arent you rabdomly man mate looking gay or that what realy belongs here...

Oh yess dont call me blood sucker...

Sader
10-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Seriously the most kick off introduction ever :lol:
"Hi there I'm new here and I want to f*** you in my town"

Ehhm ok fellow, if you were looking for a male mate here, well wrong place. I may recommend visiting BD forum (http://forums.bad-dragon.com/) You will have a better luck there with this. :wink:

kaser'nar
10-23-2009, 10:22 AM
You should read litle what people talk here or do here before you start lookking mate from here and i say it now... NO!
So if you are lookking mate here GET HELL AWAY HERE!

kekec12345
10-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Yeah, i really think you missed a forum....
As others allready told you this sure isnt a forum to look for f*** .
So...............
Ahh i think you know what i mean...

Nieragon
10-23-2009, 04:39 PM
mmmm well, to join a forum, and with your first post ask to meet up with someone, that's a little strange, who in there right mind would just go and meet with someone they did not know! just like that.... wait...... narr, some people can be pretty dense. :P