PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am new here i searched log time for forum like this!

kaser'nar
10-15-2009, 04:43 AM
Finaly!!! It taked so long to find this like forum whit people more or less like me!!!
Nice to meet all of you! :D

Green
10-15-2009, 05:10 AM
hello :) welcome
feel free to write more about you :)

Taaro
10-15-2009, 05:11 AM
Hey and welcome to the forum, I know how you feel, I felt the same way when I found this wonderful place. Now, let me welcome you the way I welcome everyone new!

:!: Welcome :!:

Oh, and yes, you should write more about yourself so we would know you more!

Komodo Saurian
10-15-2009, 05:32 AM
Hey there! Welcome to Herpy :]

Nieragon
10-15-2009, 09:58 AM
Welcome kaser'nar :)
You are lucky you found this place by searching for it, I stumbled upon this place, I didn't think a place like this existed, I got lucky, If I hadn't found this place I would probably still think I was alone in this world.
Enjoy it here wont you. :mrgreen:

09Striker
10-15-2009, 12:26 PM
hehe well then welcome here, hope u feel comfortable around here :)

kaser'nar
10-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Yepz ok sorry my name and my english...
I live in Finland city called tuusula i have two cats and i have searched forum like this couple years...
I have vistied here before and i remeber some of you like green (becase simply name)
I like drawing of dragons i have read some book what tells about man who turns to dragon and you can find that in forum here and blaa blaa blaa.
I think that i "live" here and thanks to all of you and nice to meet you again! :D

Green
10-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Finland? nice, quite close to me :)

I have vistied here before and i remeber some of you like green (becase simply name)
awww how nice :mrgreen: green Dragon is now happy

HalouDoval
10-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Hello kaser'nar, always nice to have another member on Herpy. You should find it nice here, you can open up more easily here than you would in other places.

kaser'nar
10-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Finland? nice, quite close to me :)

awww how nice :mrgreen: green Dragon is now happy
Realy??? is it??? and Vi får lära oss i skolan inte riktigt rättvist att svenska thats swedish and sorry i speak worse swedish than english

Green
10-15-2009, 03:38 PM
oh sorry i'm from Poland not Sweden :)

and if even i can understand you, then your english is good enough to talk :)

kaser'nar
10-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Telling people about me part two:
When i started lookking forum like this i was 14 years old six years searcing and reading...
I realy love to be here people are so nice and there isnt anyone who knows me becase realy many "mortals" hate me or just think that i am weird.

Some people seem to be wery nice to me and thanks to them i migth make blog here if i am not so tired than now...http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/killiaredrose/1123623948_dragon-red.jpg
-Feels free at top of world...

kaser'nar
10-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Aaaargh! i cant lie to you it dont feel wery fair... I found place where is people like me and i afraid to get banned but all are so nice to me i just dont want get banned but... i am 14 years old... and i realy have lookked forum like this six years and it feels so wrong if varka or someone else banns me...

I am waitting that do i get banned or do you have mercy...

Green
10-15-2009, 04:05 PM
banning? for what?
Taaro is also 14...

kaser'nar
10-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Well...uhmm...i dont know...its like...
Thanks i didnt know... i belived that this is +18 forum becase i got visited gallery...
And that stuff is usaly +18 stuff so... i dont know...

-Feels happy In own sweet nest whit place where can meet lot of new frends...

kaser'nar
10-15-2009, 04:13 PM
So i will make my own blog here and thanks to green
"Niin metsä vastaa kuin sinne huudetan"
That means something like so forest aswers so you talkt to it that is old thing i dont know word -_-

Taaro
10-15-2009, 07:19 PM
Yes, I am also 14, but you know what, in a place like this, people don't care what you look at or what you say, because inside, we are all the same. Well, almost :wink: .

Sader
10-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the forums kaser'nar!

I hope you will like this place, and will enjoy or stay here. Finland you say, I'm not that far away from it too, and I also as Green don't understand Swedish ^.=.^
As for how old are you, I don't think you will have a ban or something, it doesn't mater how old are you and how you look, we share the same feelings and we have something same inside. So don't afraid to talk about anything you want and ask anything you want ^.=.^
Gallery is based on +18 (in some countries +21) but just by what's inside of it, so you must be careful if you don't want to somebody of your parents or friends find out that you visit it.
But nobody is going to ban you here :)

I hope I'm not that late, was a bit busy lately.

Airav
10-16-2009, 03:35 AM
A big welcome from me^v^. yeah age doesnt matter only the person inside, however I agree with sader about being carful around that gallery. The people here wont ban you no worries

Taaro
10-16-2009, 04:09 AM
Yeah, we really don't care(well, I don't) if you go to the gallery, but just be sure you're the only one in the room :lol: .

kaser'nar
10-16-2009, 04:25 AM
Yeah its nice to heard that and i know that it isnt wery good if my mum or dad sees that gallery.
I just thinked that that is normal gallery where is normal fotos...
litle question about gallery...are all dragons g** :shock: (sorry ididnt know how to write it)?
And come to my blog its no funny to answer to place at same time! :mrgreen:

Sader
10-16-2009, 06:43 AM
The gallery is mostly G-rated but there are not only M/M but also M/F pictures, so no not all Dragons are g**. Especially if you think about those who are here on the forum, no it's only gallery ha more M/M, witch is a bit sad ^.=.^
You may find strange things that is hard to understand, but those are rare here and always has a deeper meaning. :)

Nieragon
10-16-2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah i don't stress about your age sader and green should know. It is up to you weather you want to access the "adult" parts of the site or not you must make a choice abide by your country's laws or go against them. I am not to great with legal stuff but the disclaimer that you read before joining herpy explains most of what you need to know. :roll:

Oh yes i hope you have your own computer and not a family computer, because issues can occur if you mother or farther follow a link in your browsing history, and well, lets just hope they have an "open mind" some of the gallery pics can be a little intense!! :lol:
If you do have a family computer lets hope you know how to clear cache and history, and know of private browsing. :wink:

kaser'nar
10-16-2009, 11:49 AM
Well i dont have own computer... i use my mobilefone and wlan :P and i dont look those photos anymore *whisles* some of those are well drawed but the timing...
One people who i know looks dogs and humans doing brrrrrrrr... so i use mobile fone or when i write i use computer but i delete history.
And i dont go wery often to that gallery i have visited only first time and it was litle schok to me becase g** things...

Green
10-16-2009, 12:17 PM
there is a nice "non-adult Dragon art" to watch :)

kaser'nar
10-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Where and have 63 banned here i hope that he/she didnt say wery nice things...

Nieragon
10-16-2009, 12:29 PM
One thing you must understand is g** is another dragons or humans etc.. lifestyle choice, and as strange as it may seem, they still deserve to be treated like anyone else. For example: if I told people that I was a Herpetophile or dracophile etc. I am sure I would cop more flack than some one that was g**. We are all different. :)

kaser'nar
10-16-2009, 12:49 PM
I found litle slow but interesting rpg here so i couldnt resist (something) and i comed to ruin it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA joke... i just get boring cuz only people who under stand me is here so he i can tell bad jokes what makes no one to laugh... i am still kid you know ...
i dont want ruin it...

Nieragon
10-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Actually now that i think about it a bit more complex than i originally thought there are things i feel are unacceptable but i wont get into that. :shock: but as for m/m or f/f i have no problem, whatever makes them happy as long as they don't try to convert you against your will or something like that. :|

I am going to walk away from this subject now.. :lol:

Sader
10-18-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't know why gallery has more m/m, maybe because it's harder to draw females :mrgreen: Also a big push to m/m art gives BadDragon, most of the folks there are more to m/m also as the art from there. I have nothing about m/m or f/f as long as it's just art, but in real life, well not thanks I can't watch that and can't take that, too odd and strange for me to understand. But also I have nothing to those who enjoy this kind of activities, as long as they not touching me about it. ^.=.^

kaser'nar
10-18-2009, 03:51 PM
I dont care but it was litle suprice good luck for them!
And in art ist ok most is well drawn but that thing :wink: not wery good in real life.
But if in real life is only two dragon males/females then i usnder stand that but some humans migth want help them at least when you are half in mouth... :D

Airav
10-22-2009, 03:09 AM
M-M F-Y meh not really into the idea but though the ones who are into it act rather odd Some are actually very kind.

Dragonluv3r
11-01-2009, 08:17 AM
Long time, no post....(I mean myself of course) But I hope it's still not too late to welcome you to the forums Kaser'nar! :)
I hope you don't mind if I also ask a few things. For example where did your name come from? I think it really has a nice sounding :)
And my next question: have you ever heard the word otherkin/dragonkin and do you know what they mean?

kaser'nar
11-01-2009, 12:05 PM
Long time, no post....(I mean myself of course) But I hope it's still not too late to welcome you to the forums Kaser'nar! :)
I hope you don't mind if I also ask a few things. For example where did your name come from? I think it really has a nice sounding :)
And my next question: have you ever heard the word otherkin/dragonkin and do you know what they mean?

I just maked it and that other yes i have heard of it and i almost know what it means!

Nieragon
11-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi I am new here I searched log time for forum like this!

:lol: I cant help it, every time I read the title of this post I cant help but think of this Quiet Log Time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbyExPu8BRY) :lol:

Best spelling error ever :)

Sader
11-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Ah yes "..searched log time for forum like this.." simple but rather funny spelling error :D

I'm not good in English myself, and sometimes it's even more harder to understand what kaser'nar is trying to say for me. I think this might explain why sometimes we don't understand each other kaser'nar.
Even your location "I bunker called Dragons lair", I might understand it as you are a bunker called Dragons lair. But because it's in location I have to understand it, as that you live in a bunker that is called Dragons lair. It's a bit silly, that just some words can totally change the phrase ^.=.^
For simple it would be better: "I'm in a bunker called Dragons lair" or "I live in a bunker called Dragons lair."
But it's OK I was even worse in English than you are now, I belive that soon you will be good in English after more reading and talking around here ^.=.^
You are a nice person to talk with you know :)

kaser'nar
02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
This is like re join... I promoce to be more online and i can do introduction from me again if new peoples want :lol:

Fandramon
02-03-2010, 02:06 AM
This is like re join... I promoce to be more online and i can do introduction from me again if new peoples want :lol:
Hey, welcome back! :happydino: I'm kinda new here myself, so I haven't seen you around :p You could make a post in the blog forum if you want to talk more about yourself too if you want :3

kaser'nar
02-03-2010, 05:09 AM
It is there already... But no one dont see it...