PDA

View Full Version : hello to everyone

kekec12345
10-07-2009, 05:11 PM
just wanted to say hello and say that im new. i hope u dont bite...... ok however....im on my phone phone now so i wont write.a.lot....i live in Slovenia, which is a small but beautiful country.with many forests...... and im a dragon...atleast i wish i was....

Green
10-07-2009, 05:19 PM
oh hello Dragon :)
welcome and greetings from Poland

Slovenia? nice, i really want to visit your country to see this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... dragon.JPG (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Ljubljana_dragon.JPG)

i hope you will have a good fun on our small and quiet forum

Sader
10-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, It' nice to see another Dragon in here. It would be nice if you tell more about yourself of you like to ^.=.^

Nieragon
10-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Hello and welcome kekec. :)
Good to see another scaly arrive, do enjoy yourself here, and as for "i hope u don't bite......" like it states on the description for the herpy blogs section "We don't bite unless you want us to :twisted: "

Taaro
10-08-2009, 02:41 PM
No, we shouldn't bite, except me, I love to bite :lol: . Glad to see someone new here. :!: WELCOME :!:

Komodo Saurian
10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey there, welcome :]

kekec12345
10-10-2009, 09:42 PM
oh hello Dragon :)
welcome and greetings from Poland

Slovenia? nice, i really want to visit your country to see this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... dragon.JPG (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Ljubljana_dragon.JPG)

i hope you will have a good fun on our small and quiet forum
oh yea....this is on Ljubljana(capital of slo) but it doesnt look soo good in real life......tnx to everyone for such gretings.....and about myself:i live in slovenia..in the eastern part/....i h.ave bro and a sis...not many friends.nobody in my family or friemds knows abot my feelings to dragons,so i have nobody to talk to about it :(........i cant tell anything else about me, except that i cant draw or write...sooooo sad because of that.. and im on my phone so i cant make this look better...

Taaro
10-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Hmm, you are on the phone a lot :lol: .

Nieragon
10-10-2009, 11:02 PM
nobody in my family or friemds knows abot my feelings to dragons,so i have nobody to talk to about it

Yes I think this quote applied to many members here before the found herpy.

I guess you use your phone because you have a bro and sis, no privacy right?

kekec12345
10-11-2009, 06:41 AM
I guess you use your phone because you have a bro and sis, no privacy right?

Yes you got that right.....

And i was using some strange web browser, and i couldnt edit text a lot to make it look better...

And again, thanx to everyone, it seems i have finally found a place where people like me are :)

Nieragon
10-11-2009, 07:46 AM
I knew it :wink:

Good to see you feel at home here :)

Green
10-11-2009, 08:09 AM
awww cute avatar, you made it?

kekec12345
10-11-2009, 05:11 PM

No way...didnt i say it atleast 2 times that i cant draw???
I jut got it in idkwhich torrent and cut it to fit avatar size....
Unfortunately i dont know who draw it, i would tell it otherwise...
Im also using it as my phones background....
If you want a full size pic, just say it, ill be more than happy to help.

Green
10-11-2009, 05:21 PM
yes i know :oops:
but i asked because i met few times persons that told "no no i can't draw... i tried and made only this" and they showed me very nice drawings (not about Dragons, well, they are not Dragons and not from this forum)

kekec12345
10-11-2009, 07:11 PM
i know people like this...like my friend....he says he cant draw and then he wins some awards...

Sader
10-11-2009, 08:31 PM
About the avatar, this was done by Narse a long time ago as I remember, can be found on his old SheezyArt profile here:
http://sheezyart.com/art/view/595942/ ^.=.^
Also most of his art can be found here as well.

Most of us here are hiding their feelings from parents, brothers, sisters. And feels lonely about that, has not much of real friends, but you can talk about anything you want here and ask anything you want. And make new friends :)
Feel like at home ^.=.^

Edit: *home...or lair or maybe cave, as you like :D

Airav
10-12-2009, 02:02 AM
I bid you a belated welcome

Dragonluv3r
11-01-2009, 09:39 AM
...not many friends.nobody in my family or friemds knows abot my feelings to dragons,so i have nobody to talk to about it :(........i cant tell anything else about me, except that i cant draw or write...sooooo sad because of that.. and im on my phone so i cant make this look better...

Welcome to Herpy Kekec! :)
You're definiately not the only one who felt that you're alone with this feeling, but I'm sure that you'll soon gather many good friends here ^^
May I ask how deep your feelings with Dragon go? I mean how close do you feel to them? Do you think you're a Dragon too in some way?

And umm really no offence, but your reply to Green was a bit rude (at least to me it felt like that)

Sader
11-01-2009, 05:14 PM
...... and im a dragon...atleast i wish i was....

Try not to feel that it's a bad thing to wish about something like this. If you really feel that you like them, or even love them, then why to hide it from yourself, just believe in it and be happy ^.=.^

kaser'nar
11-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Sorry i am slow welcome !to hers

kekec12345
11-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Thanks everyone (again)
Came back to read this topic because i was so depressed and remebered how good it made me feel...
Now im feeling a lot better again

BTW:
kaser'nar , you are really posting a lot...
Where do you find all this time, with school and all??

kaser'nar
11-03-2009, 11:33 AM
BTW:
kaser'nar , you are really posting a lot...
Where do you find all this time, with school and all??
Good guestion indeed my school starts 8 and ends 2 so i have lot of time and in my phone is 5G inter net (5G=less than 5M in finland!) so i can use it in school too and i love this forum!
And that your avat is AWESOME did you make it your self?

And i got my reasons post lot becase i have nothing to do and i cant do my favorite things and eat my fav food... wery sad... I hope your things are better...

Sader
11-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Aww kaser'nar I really wish I could be in your place, start at 8:00 and home at 14:00 that would be great. At university you start from 9:45 and home only at ~17:00-16:00 not every day, but most of the week. Also you need to eat something and do homework for the next day. So there is nothing left for free time.
And blind me didn't kekec12345 already told a bunch of times that he can't draw. But anyway avatar looks cool, may I guess it's one of Narse works or maybe Tojo, but looks more like Narse to me ^.=.^

kaser'nar
11-03-2009, 02:21 PM
YEAH THANKS FOR RUINING MY FUTURE VISIONS! I DIDNT KNOW THAT SO I WAS HAPPYER!!!

Sader
11-03-2009, 02:28 PM
Don't worry about future kaser'nar enjoy every day you have, also universities are not the same in different countries, and don't forget that I study IT, and it is the most hard one :| And besides you have plenty of time before it, so be happy ^.=.^

kaser'nar
11-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Then give my body back so i have no broblems whit future and i got nice news today my mom bougth tickets for dual skydiving to tomorow! :mrgreen:

Sader
11-03-2009, 02:51 PM
He he I would like mine Dragon body back too, that way I would "fix" some problems :mrgreen:
Great skydiving! That is cool, have a great time, don't forget to write about it, I will be looking forward to hear about it.

HalouDoval
11-03-2009, 04:16 PM
YEAH THANKS FOR RUINING MY FUTURE VISIONS! I DIDNT KNOW THAT SO I WAS HAPPYER!!!
After so many years at university doing work and stuff, you would be in a better position than many other people in applying for higher paying jobs. This then means that you shouldn't have to worry so much about paying for stuff like food, petrol, and the dreaded taxes.