PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

Nyx.x.x
04-29-2009, 04:02 AM
Well...hiya guys! Im Nyx the Dragon,as ya can see, and Im happy to have joined here!I like the art,no I love it.And the topics are pretty cool. I enjoy drawing dragons,though I havent drawn for a while. I occasinaly write but not to much.Well..its nice to be here and I hope to be a active member.

Dracokon
04-29-2009, 04:22 AM
Howdy Nyx! :) Always good to have another creative person around here, if you're looking to share your work you've got the perfect audience here, haha.

Glad you love what we've got to offer and of course we'd love to see ya hang around and get to know all of us.

Cue other forumers in 3..2..1..

Nyx.x.x
04-29-2009, 05:00 AM
I cant wait to start putting stuff up on her..if i can find it.I can draw anthros pretty ok. And I cant wait to get to know everyone ^^.Btw Draco Im a fan of yours.I love your stories and all :)

carnosaur93
04-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Welcome to herpy^^ i am looking forward to see some of your pics. as dracokon said, its allways nice to have another creative person around^^

ethos
04-29-2009, 03:34 PM
I cant wait to start putting stuff up on her..if i can find it.I can draw anthros pretty ok. And I cant wait to get to know everyone ^^.Btw Draco Im a fan of yours.I love your stories and all :)
On behalf of the admin team, welcome aboard!

If you want your own picture folder in the "artists" section of the gallery, just let me know and I'll set it up :D

Dracokon
04-29-2009, 08:02 PM

Oh my :oops: thank you! :3

Nyx.x.x
04-29-2009, 10:18 PM
^^ thanks carnosaur.And thanks for the offer Ethology,Im gonna say yes to that.But I need to start drawing again.

Dracarth
04-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Hello, welcome to Herpy!

Sader
05-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Hi Nyx, you might already saw me on herpy irc channel, but anyways welcome to Herpy.
It would be interesting to get know more about you, an introduction to help know you better.
Of course if you like to ^.=.^

Nyx.x.x
05-02-2009, 05:26 AM
Oh yeah heya Sader!I'd give an introduction or something,but there's nothing to eventful in Nyx's life..I found herpy by accident and liked it lol..

Akirex
05-03-2009, 04:49 AM
Its nice for another dragon fan to come. I like anthro art as well, I draw some, but I'm never satisfied in my works. I don't have good postures.

Nyx.x.x
05-03-2009, 05:14 AM
Me too!They never come out how I want them to lol.

Akirex
05-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Lol, I bet many can agree to that one. Say, do you have a DeviantART?

Nyx.x.x
05-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Err..I used to but I let it die cause it just had a war story.I might set up a new one.

Dragonluv3r
05-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Well...hiya guys! Im Nyx the Dragon,as ya can see, and Im happy to have joined here!I like the art,no I love it.And the topics are pretty cool. I enjoy drawing dragons,though I havent drawn for a while. I occasinaly write but not to much.Well..its nice to be here and I hope to be a active member.

Welcome to Herpy ^^ It's good to see new faces.
I had to agree with Sader there.....I'd like to know a bit more about you....only you said that:

...I'd give an introduction or something,but there's nothing to eventful in Nyx's life..I found herpy by accident and liked it lol..
I'll ask then if you don't mind :P
You said that you are a Dragon, and I was wondering if being a Dragon has some kind if special meaning to you, or it is just simply your "fursona", because you like them?

Nyx.x.x
05-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Well...both ways I guess..theyve always been special to me..

Akirex
05-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Well...both ways I guess..theyve always been special to me..
So how would they be special to you?

Green
06-16-2009, 11:16 AM
hi :) i'm sorry that i didn't read your introduction earlier, but it's better then never ;)

looking forward for more details about your dragon side...