PDA

View Full Version : helly herpy friends ^,=,^

09Striker
06-13-2008, 04:52 AM
so I thought i do this thread to say hello to u all, I have been on herpy quite a while already, enjoying the gallery, I thoughts its about time to distribute to the forum too^^
well, my name is Marcus and Im a guy from germany, tho, I cant say Im proud of it, I dont like being here much so I plan on moving once Im done with school. I have my plans to move to Australia^^ yay the land down under XD anyway, I love (allmost) all kind of reptiles, especialy snakes, alligators/crocos (alligators rule XD), and of course DRAGONS^^
I dont draw any stuff, but I write poems in my free time, so I have nothing of my work to show here XD exept u still want to read it (its english yes^^)
if so u can check out my deviantart profile which is in my profile info here ;P
hehe guess thats all important to say here ^,=,^ if anyone wants to know more about me, just read my posts to get a bit of how I think about stuff we put on here or simply ask me via PM XD, I always care to make new friends - everyone is welcome! ^,=,^

Dracokon
06-13-2008, 05:13 AM
Hey there Striker. :) You're right I've seen you posting around, thanks for introducing yourself. I like to write myself, but for some reason I've never really been able to get the hang of poetry, whatever idea I get usually turns into a much larger project.

By the way there's plenty of reptiles in Australia if you're thinking about moving there, just make sure you know which ones are dangerous and which ones aren't. :P There's a lot.

(Also I'm glad I'm not the only guy who uses the ^.=.^ emote, haha.)

Xavos
06-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi Striker, I like poems as well but I usually end up turning it into something quite a few pages long.

I hope you like Australia, just try not to step on a snake, they can camoflage themselves pretty well here. Once I didn't see one, stepped on it, got bitten and ended up in hospital for about a week so watch where you're walking okay.

09Striker
06-13-2008, 02:36 PM
hehe yeah, thanks ^,=,^ first of all I know there is a plenty of snakes and reptiles in aussy XD also one of the reasons i wanna go there ^,=,^ (ob btw i use that icon too but mine has wiskers XD)
but also the sharks are an important reason XD

redswiftwing
06-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the forums Striker, always a pleasure to meet newcomers.

Make yourself at home. :)

redswiftwing.

09Striker
06-13-2008, 10:00 PM
hehe well, i already feel quite comfortable here ^,=,^

Dragonluv3r
06-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi and Welcome!

So you've had enough of your country too? I've been to Germany twice for 10 days, and from what I've seen, I can say that It's not such a bad place at all.
I guess It's a different experience when you're living there though. I can only say that Germany is still better than my country :(. I myself had thoughts about moving, but Australia is waaaaaay too far...

09Striker
06-13-2008, 11:05 PM
well, yeah, u cant say germany isnt a good place to live at but im just tired of it cause i cant live the life i want here... also I hate to be confronted with so much shit agin and again, STFU i am no nazi just because im german, why do so many people think so... but thats not all about it. its to much to count

well anyway, no time for complaining^^ nice to meet u^^

D.O.P.R
06-15-2008, 04:38 AM
Welcome!

I've been away from the forums for far too long and it's a greatly pleasing surprise to see so many new faces!

D.O.P.R

09Striker
06-15-2008, 07:49 AM
hehe yeah, Im also glad to meet many new people here too ^,=,^
Im quite satisfied here, even tho there are quite a few "active" members considering this forum exists for quite a while already, but aye, maybe others will get the same idea as I did and start to post in the forum too ^,=,^