PDA

View Full Version : Shall we get along perhaps?

GeneticRevolution
08-19-2011, 05:10 AM
My my! What an intresting site and forums we have here. As I spent some days reading here in such a majestic forum, I was fascinated by the colors of individuality and as well as how united everone is as a social group. Yes, as invited by some friends of mine to experience the love of reptelia and dragons, which the forums and *infamous gallery* proudly present themselfs with. I believe there is much more here than meets the meets the eye and I look forward to meeting all of your cute scalely faces.

Turquoise Dragon
08-19-2011, 05:17 AM
Welcome, fellow newcomer. If you want to get along, I'll likely get along with you. Enjoy your stay.

Wilk
08-19-2011, 05:22 AM
We welcome you to our community:welcome:.
I'm sure you will enjoy here:vhappydgn:.
Forum rules:http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

GeneticRevolution
08-19-2011, 05:42 AM
Thank you for your kind and beloved welcomes, I hope we will get along like family. I look foward to getting to know more about all of you. Why? I need to know whom I share home with.

Aquilla Whitegate
08-19-2011, 05:44 AM
Well hello there and welcome to Herpy, and yes all is well here as long as we all abide by the rules, all is happy. Hope to see you around the forums, and might I say you see to me as one of the more happy go lucky members we have here. I think Saint will really like because of that reason.

Also tell us a bit more about yourself, for the more we know about you the more you will learn about us, and needent be shy we except all kinds here. :smiledragon:

GeneticRevolution
08-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Very well. Information you seek information you shall recive.

I am young man who persues that which is his ambition. I live with my family yes, my parents came from Mexico and concived me here in U.S.A
I have faced many problems and thrown against many walls and have made many painful sacrifices. Dragons were a growing intrest in me while i was suffering from a terriable anxiety brought upon by my peers due to how i was always different from them. I slowly became an outcast and drifted away from people. But as time goes old wounds heal. My cousin was into dragons and told hundreds of storys about them. First an intrest then a fascination... and now... its a goal. By the way I love these creatures too a full extent no matter which way portraied And maybe in the future I will what in my power to make them real

St._HAPPYFACES
08-19-2011, 10:49 AM
I think Saint will really like because of that reason.

Indubitably, I say.

Hullo thar! (Hey look, my first time welcoming a newcomer [that I didn't recommend this site to]!)

And welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

DragonCurse4
08-19-2011, 11:21 AM
Hello and welcome to Herpy! Hope you like it here.

StuSuSu
08-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Welcome to Herpy! Enjoy your stay here!

Taaro
08-19-2011, 06:11 PM
I sure hope we can get along. Welcome to Herpy!

Venghze
08-19-2011, 06:24 PM
I hope we will get along like family.

So that would mean you and I have to scream on eachother, before getting into a fistfight which I always win? :high:

Hehe, allright, welcome to the forums! I hope we get along better than me and my family, lol. Enjoy your stay here.

Integral_of_e_x
08-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Welcome around! Enjoy your stay :smiledragon:

Nieragon
08-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Welcome to Herpy GeneticRevolution! :abiggrin:

Your right when you say there is much more to this place than meets the eye.

You sound like a classic Herpy member, the fact that you felt different from others etc, but here, you can be yourself, and we all have that lovely interest for the scales so I hope you settle in and have a great time here.

Kurtoric
08-19-2011, 07:00 PM
So that would mean you and I have to scream on eachother, before getting into a fistfight which I always win? :high:

Hehe, allright, welcome to the forums! I hope we get along better than me and my family, lol. Enjoy your stay here.

I think we can all agree to being the family without the fighting. So let me say welcome to the family!

GeneticRevolution
08-20-2011, 01:02 AM
It's my pleasure to be a part of such a great community, Who can ask for anything more other than all the unconditional love of the people or things that have been around you and made supported your every step in this world. hmhmhmhm... I know i am a new addition to the community, but I feel like I've here for a large amount amount of time. Its a unique feeling honestly, You are like the world within a world makes sense yes? What kind of world? A world obviously filled with dragons and giant mountains made of cookies. what kind? i don't know its your world invite me over some time!

Aquilla Whitegate
08-20-2011, 01:54 AM
A comedian are we hehe I love it, :smiledragon: I think you will fit in on this site just spiffingly again hope to see you around.

Ravage
08-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome to herpy :3

GeneticRevolution
08-20-2011, 11:57 PM
30 post later i have revisited the thread of me as a new a arrival! heheh....
Time passes by like if it nothing held it back. I have Yet to meet everyone! I MUST GET TO KNOW... EVERYONE.........*faints*

user4558
08-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Everyone sure would like to know you better!
It's a pleasure to have you on board :smile: