PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Turquoise Dragon
08-16-2011, 08:59 PM
New here, seein what's going on. Looks pretty neat so far.

StuSuSu
08-16-2011, 09:00 PM
Welcome to Herpy! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Kurtoric
08-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Hhey dont be shy to shar something about yourslf.

Location: In bed with a silver dragoness? Thats the best place to be!

Turquoise Dragon
08-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Of course it is! 'Specially if you've developed a bit of a crush on said dragoness.

Kurtoric
08-16-2011, 09:13 PM
Im sure many of us here can relate in terms of having a crush on a dragon I know I have one!

Turquoise Dragon
08-16-2011, 09:16 PM
What makes it better is that she's a character in the story I'm working on. I've develeped her from the start - personality, looks, pastimes, everything. Basically custom-tailored her to my likings without even trying =D

Kurtoric
08-16-2011, 09:20 PM
You'll fit in verey well here from the looks of things and please share some thing about your self.(you dont have to if you dont want to)

Turquoise Dragon
08-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Hrm...where to start...

I'm currently a college senior-to-be studying marine biology (so I can get into shark research). Knew I was different than the average person for as long as I can remember. A good 6 years or so ago, I figured out why - my over-liking (in their eyes) of reptilian creatures, particularly dragons.

I'm an on-and-off writer and sketch artist. I'll upload some of my story materials when I get the chance. They're incomplete because I'm still working on them. My artwork is (as far as I know) only uploaded to deviantArt (here in case anyone is interested: http://turquoisedrag0n.deviantart.com/gallery/). I read regularly (heavy on the science fiction and fantasy realms), but a less since I started writing.

I'm a working modifier for the game Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, consisting of custom character skins, levels, and (hopefully) custom character/weapon models. Most of my stuff revolves around my previously-mentioned story.

I'm also am accomplished model builder, working almost exclusively with 1/87th scale model trains (some pics of my painting work on my deviantart). I also have a tendency to build wooden swords and NERF dart guns, as well as play around with them.

I'm also into random collections. I've got a collection of stuffed animals (sharks mostly) from aquariums I've been to, but 2 dragons are also included. I've got a collection of rocks I think are cool that I've picked up from basically wherever I may go. I collect weapons (swords mostly, but I've got others). I've also seem to have slipped into a collection of inflatable pool toys (go figure).

DragonCurse4
08-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Welcome to Herpy! Hope you like it here.

Nieragon
08-17-2011, 12:56 AM
Welcome to Herpy Turquoise Dragon. :welcome:

You are not to bad with the pencil I see, your joining many fellow artists joining here.

Also, there is another member here that likes his sharks, goes by the name of Scythe. Nice bloke.

I hope you enjoy it here at Herpy, not much shark content, but dragon content.. I will let you browse around and find out for yourself.

Aquilla Whitegate
08-17-2011, 01:18 AM
You are defiantly one of the most thorough in describing ones self. I like the interesting hobbies you have, and hope your career as a marine biologist all works out for you. I also since I see you write & draw the Stories & Fanfictions, and the Arts & Tutorials threads should cater to you nicely.
So before I totally forget, Welcome to Herpy and hope to see you around.

Wilk
08-17-2011, 03:47 AM
Hello, welcome to our great community:welcome:.

Lizrov
08-17-2011, 04:49 AM
Welcome to Herpy. Its nice to have a new member

Stealthtyper
08-17-2011, 08:37 AM
Welcome to herpy! Hope you have a good time here. :)

Turquoise Dragon
08-17-2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks to everyone.

Ravage
08-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать Herpy, я надеюсь, что вы здесь нравится!

Welcome to Herpy! :vhappydgn:

GeneticRevolution
08-21-2011, 01:55 AM
And so here I am! Welcoming you for welcoming me even though my welcome was much later than yours...But I digress. see you around friend

Integral_of_e_x
08-21-2011, 02:30 PM
*facepalm* Forgot to welcome you Turquoise... so, welcome to Herpy! :smiledragon: