PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Stealthy
07-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Well what can I say really? A friend brought me here, St._HAPPYFACES to be exact... and I have scrolled through this site many a time before. Just... never got the thought of joining until now. :3

Now honestly I was extremely nervous to even try joining this site but someones encouragement brought me here. Now uh... I've got not much to say except That I hope you'll accept me.

I love dragons.... to death bro. I'm not sure what exactly sparked the interest but they are most certainly the best thing in existence to me. I've got a creative mind ready to burst with ideals that I have to contain and I'm hoping this is one of the places where I can let it all out ya know?

As for my screen name... something that just caught on to me... Best adjective name ever for someone who is addicted to the Metal Gear Solid series BUT enough about that.

Well that's it for now... I hope to get to know a lot of you much better and see you all on the site.

St._HAPPYFACES
07-30-2011, 07:09 PM
FULL SUPPORT!!! :dummy:

DragonCurse4
07-30-2011, 07:14 PM
Welcome to Herpy! Hope you like it here, we're all really friendly! :abiggrin:

Obligatory rule post: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

Venghze
07-30-2011, 07:55 PM
Greetings and well met!

Stealthy
07-30-2011, 08:20 PM
Welcome to Herpy! Hope you like it here, we're all really friendly! :abiggrin:

Obligatory rule post: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

Thanks you so much ^^ And I read the rules before I signed up... I'm a good follower of rules X3

Stealthy
07-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Greetings and well met!

Thank you ^^

Venghze
07-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks you so much ^^ And I read the rules before I signed up... I'm a good follower of rules X3

And you make a double-post right after that comment! :high: Use the edit post button on the lower left side of your post next time! :3

StuSuSu
07-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Hello, Stealthy, welcome to Herpy! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Ravage
07-30-2011, 09:03 PM
Privet and welcome to herpy! I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Stealthy
07-30-2011, 09:21 PM
And you make a double-post right after that comment! :high: Use the edit post button on the lower left side of your post next time! :3

That wasn't a double post... they were separate thank yous to the ones who greeted me o.o Thanks anyway... :3

Hello, Stealthy, welcome to Herpy! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Privet and welcome to herpy! I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Thanks Im sure i will :3

Taaro
07-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Greetings, welcome to Herpy! Also, the line is... say whaaaat?

Stealthy
07-30-2011, 10:16 PM
Greetings, welcome to Herpy! Also, the line is... say whaaaat?

Thanks X3 And I see you've spotted out my reference in there! Awesome XD

Nieragon
07-31-2011, 01:30 AM
Welcome to Herpy Stealthy :welcome:

Now honestly I was extremely nervous to even try joining this site but someones encouragement brought me here.
Well you will be glad you seeing as you like your dragons, we should have more than enough content to keep you satisfied. And you needn't be nervous, we all welcome newcomers with open arms.

Hope you like it here at Herpy, now go enjoy yourself!

Aquilla Whitegate
07-31-2011, 02:07 AM
Ahhh, another dragon lover well you will be glad to know we caterer to all types, we don't discriminate. As always welcome to Herpy, best to you than, hope to see you around the forums, & most important your among others who love reptiles just as much as you, so needant be nervous. See you around. :smiledragon:

Stealthtyper
07-31-2011, 09:40 AM
Welcome Stealthy!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :)

Loleksy
07-31-2011, 09:46 AM
Yup, hello Stealthy, I hope You'll have a nice time here with us, roleplaying, PMing etc :)

Argon
08-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Welcome to Herpy Stealthy, I myself was very nervous when I joined up here; this is actually my first ever forum and i've loved it very much so far, so i'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I am. :vhappydgn:

Wilk
08-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Hi, welcome to herpy:)
And of course: Hope you enjoy here.