PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Howlingwolf...

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 11:30 AM
:Well...I'm Howling wolf, i live a place called you don't need to know. :vhappydgn: i like emot's...alot:hotdragon::::mabey to much.... I like wriing, and i'm good at characters and stories. When i was 17 i wrote a 400 page novel about dragons,love and hurt. i hate sick fics, they disgust me. I like harry potter. Twilgiht is good, althoguht he vampires suck, i like the humans.....wuhaaaaaa. Also i like Unreal 2 but i hate unreal 1 and 3. Howlingwolf comes from latin. Howling was the sound the god's made when a loved one died, and the wolf was the sign of danger. so yes im a dieing danger. I'ts appropriot if you accualy knew me. I'm in college, studing youdon'tneedtoknow, and thatsmybuisness. A few people on here know me, i think thats cool, i know all of yousssssssssssssssssssss(evil laugh).

And so ends my insainly long hello post, i hope you likes it (ceeky smiley)

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 11:32 AM
i'm crazzy, i have a paronoid problem, im slighty austisic, and people say i have really bad adhd but thats never been proven.

StuSuSu
07-24-2011, 11:35 AM
Uh...

OK, first of all, we don't need all those unnecessary details, such as which Unreal game you like, or what 'howling wolf' means (if you'd like to explain that, post here (http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1619-How-did-you-come-up-with-your-username)). You might also want to check your spelling and grammar before posting, we take it seriously here. Just for future reference.

Anyway, welcome to Herpy. Hope you enjoy your stay here! Obligatory rule thread (http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules)

Edit:

i'm crazzy, i have a paronoid problem, im slighty austisic, and people say i have really bad adhd but thats never been proven.

You could've edited that in instead of posting again, just for future reference :/

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 11:40 AM
Your not me mom!!!!!! stop tellign me what to say!!!

Anyway i will enjoy my stay here thank YOU!!

Are you a moderator, 'cus i don't think you areeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Bye the way if im being extremly obnoxious just get used to it!!:vhappydgn:

StuSuSu
07-24-2011, 11:43 AM

Woah, stop right there, buddy.

First off, I wasn't telling you what to say, I was suggesting you leave out unneeded details. As for me being a moderator, no, I'm not one; but I suggest you be careful of what you say in case you do run into a moderator.

And if you are extremely obnoxious, please leave. We don't like trolls.

Taaro
07-24-2011, 11:46 AM

You're either the Mad Hatter's brother, or trolling me. I'm not sure which.

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 11:46 AM
i'm not a troll on purpose, it's my personalitly, ask my freinds..... i don't do it to annoy people, seriously i don't

And i knew it!!!

And i don't even know Mad Hatter...

The Giant Claw
07-24-2011, 11:49 AM

You should not be asking us to get used to YOUR behavior. That is not a good introduction.

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 11:51 AM
random note..i love ur pic

Wilk
07-24-2011, 11:52 AM
You remind me someone...
Well, that was bad start.
Welcome to Herpy.

StuSuSu
07-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Well, that was bad start.\.

Could you have said it any better, Wilk?

And howlingwolf, I recommend you not post useless posts such as:

random note..i love ur pic

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 11:56 AM
I said it was a random note, lol. Now go do something interesting with your life, like get a job or something.

Wilk
07-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Could you have said it any better, Wilk?

What do you mean by that?

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 11:58 AM
i think he means that was what he would have said....:sillydragon:

StuSuSu
07-24-2011, 11:59 AM
I said it was a random note, lol. Now go do something interesting with your life, like get a job or something.

Excuse me? You've been here half an hour and I'm already debating reporting you. I know you said it was a random note, but if you want to tell someone you like their avatar, post a message on their profile page.

And I'm in a rather turbulent time right now, so I recommend you not meddle in my personal affairs.

i think he means that was what he would have said....:sillydragon:

I'm a she, not a he.

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 12:01 PM
O, whatever we all are in hard times

Wilk
07-24-2011, 12:04 PM
O, whatever we all are in hard times

I recomend to shut up.

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 12:06 PM
i'll shut up when i decide to, or when i absoluly have to leave the house...

and DVORAK, i'm sorry

StuSuSu
07-24-2011, 12:09 PM
i'll shut up when i decide to, or when i absoluly have to leave the house...

and DVORAK, i'm sorry

Thank you for the apology, but oooh... You need to watch it.

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 12:11 PM
Thank you for the apology, but oooh... You need to watch it.

Whatevssss i', leaving in like an hour anyway.

StuSuSu
07-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Whatevssss i', leaving in like an hour anyway.

Leaving in an hour... What do you mean by that? That your sole purpose here is to troll for an hour and never come back?

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 12:24 PM
and no i mean leaving for a few hours then comeing back. liek leaving my house,...

Venghze
07-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Dude, are you high or just... less gifted?

You behave like you're 8, "You're not my mom, you cant tell me what to do!", and you cant spell either. And insulting our trusted member Wilk was more stupid than ever.

If you come new to a forum, you should adopt to its rules, not try to force you own upon it. Sit down, take a deep breath, and make a serious intro post without bullshit. If you can't do that, or if you want to start flaming, then leave.

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 12:28 PM
if you read the first reply you'll see that i am slightly off my rocker, and i can spell just the keys on this keys board suck, so they get stuck and i don't realize it.

StuSuSu
07-24-2011, 12:30 PM
if you read the first reply you'll see that i am slightly off my rocker, and i can spell just the keys on this keys board suck, so they get stuck and i don't realize it.

That's an excuse?

Dracokon
07-24-2011, 12:32 PM
i am slightly off my rocker

Medically so am I but I don't use that as an excuse to be rude to other members. Please familiarize yourself with the rules and standards of the community so we can avoid future problems. :)

howlingwolf
07-24-2011, 12:34 PM
okay, i really am sorry, its just when people even say something small about me i blow it up. Like really out of proportion.

Scythe
07-24-2011, 12:42 PM
Welcome to herpy! Hope you enjoy it here (assuming you don't get banned)...

Loleksy
07-24-2011, 01:43 PM
Yup, Wilk is right, bad first impression, You need to fix it, HowlingWolf. However, welcome to Herpy!
BTW
Wilku, Your welcome posts look like some kind of haiku :D

joe
07-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Well, there seems to be many .....things here.... Welcome to herpy, howling wolf. I hope you don't get band. I kinda like you. I've only been here for a short while, but I know Herpy would be sort of a lesser place without you. ;)

Chalmrah
07-24-2011, 05:52 PM
So who here believes that howlingwolf actually managed to write a 400 page novel?

I thought not.

Mydragonsfly
07-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Why...?

Ok this next stuff is just random nonsense of mine so dont take it personally.
--------------------------
..exe
Bad Introductions topic # 0047
Topic: Hello, I'm Howlingwolf...
> Topic added
--------------------------

Im gonna suck when I take computer apps this year...

Ok, not one of the best intros Ive seen. Take out all the anger and nonsense and you'd have an ish thread.

Hello Howlingwolf. If you shape up and dont get banned, then enjoy your time on herpy.

Nieragon
07-25-2011, 04:26 AM
Welcome to Herpy Howlingwolf.

Simply this:

Firstly, when you are part of an online community its best to act respectfully so that you don't tarnish peoples view of yourself or the community.

Secondly, I would find it upsetting if someone told me that they didn't want to hear what they would consider as "unnecessary details" from me in a thread that was created by me, to introduce myself, and what interests I have and want to talk about.

Herpy is starting to make me sad.. I want to say we are all friendly here like I once did, but as of late.. :tearful:

StuSuSu
07-25-2011, 09:09 AM
Welcome to Herpy Howlingwolf.

Simply this:

Firstly, when you are part of an online community its best to act respectfully so that you don't tarnish peoples view of yourself or the community.

Secondly, I would find it upsetting if someone told me that they didn't want to hear what they would consider as "unnecessary details" from me in a thread that was created by me, to introduce myself, and what interests I have and want to talk about.

Herpy is starting to make me sad.. I want to say we are all friendly here like I once did, but as of late.. :tearful:

All I was saying was that if he wanted to go more in depth about his interests, then he should do it in a PM.

And if he wanted to explain his name, he should've posted in the username thread.

AlientKnight
07-25-2011, 11:48 AM
You're either the Mad Hatter's brother, or trolling me. I'm not sure which.

Dude, Mad Hatter is super awesome in his own way. This? I don't think so.

Late welcome apology, HowlingWolf, we honestly and whole-heartly welcome you to our community. But please be considerate as our members here do respect one another and will not throw any obnoxious comment all over the place. This is an adult community: Not only because it refers to the content posted somewhere in the gallery, but also the quality of the post and the maturity our members have. So if you want to go wild, please, take it somewhere else, not here.

Aquilla Whitegate
07-26-2011, 03:18 AM
Well I say welcome to Herpy, and hope all the best for you. Not the best intro I have come across, but all in all ok. Also respect to others is our #1 policy and no matter what is said I wish the best of you, and hope to see you around the site.

Nieragon
07-26-2011, 03:34 AM
All I was saying was that if he wanted to go more in depth about his interests, then he should do it in a PM.

And if he wanted to explain his name, he should've posted in the username thread.

I kinda understand where you are coming from, but I still feel that that I should express my point of view.

Keep in mind that this is my opinion and mine alone, I ain't here to tell anyone how to act but I may as well express my view in hope that others can stop and think carefully before they post as to not upset anyone etc.

Introductions are for people to introduce themselves, they can rant about themselves to their hearts content.
In regard to threads like favourite music or video games, and having someone post such content in their introduction, this should be no issue, it's about an interest they have, and if it plays a big enough role in their life then why not express it.

Commonsense comes into play regarding introductions anyway, I would not continuously post my favourite music in my intro thread, but when I first join, I may deem it necessary to post such information as to be recognised by others that share the same interests as me, and does a new member know these threads like 'favourite music' exist? Maybe they just joined to post in the snakes and lizard section of Herpy.
If I was to see someone updating their introduction with updates on music interests I would mention the related thread so as to help them out, it's all learning to be part of this online community is it not? Ohh, and if you spent the time to search for all the threads in Herpy relating to peoples interests, what they like, or their views, then most intro's would be about 3 words. :lol:

I loved reading big introductions that some members made back when I joined, I got to know them better and it allowed me to make the wonderful friends I have now.

Finally: If I didn't want to read about someone's interest they have because they were explaining it so in depth that it was a chore to read, I would ask myself this question: "Who is forcing me to read this in the first place?"
I mean no disrespect DVORAK, I simply want to show you a different view of things and how they work in my mind. If my views are screwed up or I don't understand, then please, educate me.

Sorry about getting my rant on making this partly off topic.

Venghze
07-26-2011, 05:30 AM
I agree with Nier.

user4558
07-26-2011, 07:43 AM
Howlingwolf, I wish you a good stay at Herpy.

And I think Nieragon's point of view is correct.

StuSuSu
07-26-2011, 10:09 AM
An opinion is an opinion, it can't be correct; but in that case, it can't be incorrect as well. Nieragon makes a very good point, not a correct point, but I myself don't like reading anything longer than a paragraph.

And that's just my opinion.

user4558
07-26-2011, 01:20 PM
An opinion is an opinion, it can't be correct; but in that case, it can't be incorrect as well.

Not all opinions can be treated with neutrality. Some of them are opposite to common sence.

Nieragon makes a very good point

Let's leave it at that.