PDA

View Full Version : well met...

joe
07-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Joe: Hello everyone, it's a great honer and pleasure to meet you all here. It may not be a garden of eden, but it's a garden of something wonderful, no doubt. Well, this interdiction seems rather fun. I'm not good at pretending in first impressions, so, I guess I should play as myself. Though, I'm not really sure of what else to say. If there are those who wish to question me of 'what is' or just questions in general, well then I would be more then happy to grant your wish with answers. But I must confess, it may sound a little crazy, but a certain someone also wanted to be at this place. 'Her' name is Sara Stalin. A beautiful and majestic blue-ish green dragoness. *looks up in the sky*

Sara: The dragoness swooped in from above and landed on all fours along with her wings extended to their full length. Which was about 24 yards at least on each wing. "Why hello, great adventurers. Must say, honorable it is to meet you all." She said with stern voice. She then bowed her head in great respect to everyone. The female dragon stood proud, she stood about 20 feet tall and in length was about 40 feet, give or take a centimeter. Her underbelly was a bright blue, but at night it would be as dark as the sky. Her spine had along row of spikes that started from the back of her long, scaled neck to the end of the tail, which was arrow headed. And a row but shorter length of spikes on each side of the larger set. Her eyes where a bright red and her head had four long horns. There was a small horn behind each side of her lower jaw. Her snout was rather long and she had dagger sharp teeth and fangs, but her scaled lips hid all that sharp stuff.

"As my human pet exclaimed, if you desire answers for your questions, we shall very much do so."

Venghze
07-23-2011, 08:25 PM
This thread is for introducing you, and not a manifestation of your dreams. Welcome though.

To make sure you've read the rules, I present them here: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

Hope you will enjoy your time here, and tell us more about yourself; like interests/hobbies, likes/dislikes, gender etc.

DragonCurse4
07-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Hope you will enjoy your time here, and tell us more about yourself; like interests/hobbies, likes/dislikes, gender etc.

Okay, I laughed at the gender.

Anyway welcome joe, hope you like it here. :abiggrin:

StuSuSu
07-23-2011, 08:49 PM
The lengthy introduction wasn't needed, was it? Anyway, welcome to Herpy, joe. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Edit:
Oh, I get it now

Levitas
07-23-2011, 09:19 PM
lmao gender, inside joke Joe. ^.^
Anyways, welcome to Herpy.net! I hope you like it here and find the place as helpful and 'fun' xD as I do!
Also, I rather liked your introduction. It's cute :3 Although - It could have been shortened a little :P
Anyways, what Venghze said, tell us more about Joe. (Not Sara)

joe
07-23-2011, 11:28 PM
Ouch, yes I read the rules even before the link you sent, Venghze, and as I recall rollplay seems acceptable. But I'll stop if it's annoying or not meant for here. Well, let's start by getting a firm grasp on the obvious. I'm a (male), which should be simple to figure out, considering my name.... Never mind. I shouldn't have to explain that. Hehe.

Now, as you probably can tell, I like rollplaying, but I do get carried away with it. It's just fun. And yes, sorry, I agree with not showing Sara. Anyways, back on the real subject, my LIKES: Dragons and other reptiles, art, videogames like Call Of Duty and Halo. I like music a lot. Movies, reading, writing, I tend to go outside a lot, but not this summer. It's way too hot.

But really I got a whole list in my head of what I like, I like a lot of things, and FYI... I like herpy.net. :D But what I stated are the major things I like. HATES: Probably what everybody else would hate. You know, racists and murderers. Things like that...

Thank you all for showing kindness and asking questions, any more? I'm liking this. :)

Ravage
07-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Privet and welcome to Herpy Joe, I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Stealthtyper
07-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Welcome to herpy joe! Have a nice time here, will you? :)

Taaro
07-24-2011, 12:52 AM
Simple names never hurt. Welcome, Joe.

as I recall rollplay seems acceptable. But I'll stop if it's annoying or not meant for here.
Any and all Role-play is meant for the RP Section.

Ember
07-24-2011, 12:58 AM
Welcome to Herpy, Joe. c: Enjoy your stay, blah blah blah, and I'm sure you'll make new friends here!

Wilk
07-24-2011, 03:40 AM
Everyone who join us this day say something about paradise, honor to be here:vhappydgn:
I do not remember saying something like this when I joined here:)
Hi joe, hope you enjoy here.

joe
07-24-2011, 07:43 AM
*Nods* Thank you all for the nice hellos. It warms my heart into near spontaneous combustion! LOL. And I will for sure have a great time here at herpy! :D

Niphanos
07-24-2011, 08:30 AM
What an interesting Location you have there. Welcome to the forum. :)

Nieragon
07-25-2011, 02:00 AM
Welcome to Herpy Joel. :welcome:

Well it's a pleasure to meet you, I am sure you will enjoy our rp section, so feel free to enjoy it. (There is many reference pictures for dragon anatomy available in the gallery.) ;-)

quickshot687
07-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Hi and welcome Joe. I hope you have fun RPing here :smiledragon:

Aquilla Whitegate
07-26-2011, 02:29 AM
Greetings and welcome to Herpy and an Rp-er. We have many of those here, but it is always good to have another player to throw into the mix, it makes things interesting, and again, welcome.