PDA

View Full Version : Shy, new, what else is there to say?

SwampDragon
06-29-2011, 07:21 PM
Actually, I have quite a bit to say. But yeah, I'm SwampDragon (or Swampy, if you need a shorter name), and I live nowhere near a swamp :D I actually live in Pennsylvania. Hate it here. ANYWAY, I came to Herpy because I was kinda...stalking Varka's forums...^^; Yeah. Read around, place seems both friendly and quiet enough for me.

tl;dr, I'm Swampy and I have the hots for dragons and snakes.

Rex
06-29-2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome to Herpy, I think you found the right place then! I live in Ohio near some swamps. It's all good!

Taaro
06-29-2011, 07:51 PM
Welcome; shy, new, SwampDragon. You made a good choice coming here! I do hope you enjoy yourself as you get to know the place.

the hots for dragons and snakes.
You have me there.

Venghze
06-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Salutations and welcome to our forum.

And Im pretty sure your shyness will be cured by us ^,=,^ We dont bite, unless you want us to of course!

SwampDragon
06-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Yeeeah, about the 'him' part? I'm a 'her.' Yes, ladies and germs, Swampy is female. I kinda was looking for the 'gender' option for my profile and couldn't find it. >.//////.< Should'a said something earlier. Sorry again, folks.

Scythe
06-30-2011, 01:13 AM
Welcome :3 nice to have you here! Hope you enjoy yourself :P

Nieragon
06-30-2011, 01:54 AM
Hello there Swampy! :welcome:

It's a pleasure to meet you and to have you join our wonderful community.

A swamp is a good thing is it not?
Do you get many reptiles in these swamps in Pennsylvania?

And you needn't be shy around here, we are all friendly and accepting, and seeing as you love your dragons and snakes it appears you have joined the perfect forum.

Wilk
06-30-2011, 02:19 AM
Hi welcome to herpy:)
Forum rules:http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

Ravage
06-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Hope you enjoy here! Always nice to see newcomers on Herpy :3

Niphanos
06-30-2011, 12:38 PM
Aww, don't be shy!
*runs up and hugs Swampy tight* There. Your Shyperson Welcome Hug!
Welcome to the site!

Vizholdwe
06-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Welcome Swampy (even though it really has been said enough I always like to welcome people) also you can call me visy. Nice to see another female face (because there aren't many around here :Grin:)

Floogle
07-01-2011, 12:13 AM
Welcome to Herpy.net. I hope you enjoy yourself here, for I do, been the most friendly forumn I've seen so far. And if you are shy, that will be cured, for I too was shy before I found Herpy.net.......... Well, I am still pretty shy in real life but thats off topic for the moment. Anyway, have fun.

Fandramon
07-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Hiya, welcome to Herpy! Hope you have fun here :3 Yea, there's doesnt seem to be a "gender" profile option for some reason o.O
Well it's nice to have more females here [I'm one too! XD], and you like snakes too, that's awesome! :3
Do you happen to have a favourite snake, or other reptile?

SwampDragon
07-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Well Fandramon, I'm actually sorta glad you asked. The profile asked for a single, specific reptile/ branch of reptiles. I put down King Cobra for that field, but I've had a little crocodile fetish as of late, and even so, I'm not very choosy. Hope that clears things up for you, Fandra.

Scythe
07-05-2011, 01:40 AM
*chases down and hugs*

HAPPY ENDING >:D

Fandramon
07-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Well Fandramon, I'm actually sorta glad you asked. The profile asked for a single, specific reptile/ branch of reptiles. I put down King Cobra for that field, but I've had a little crocodile fetish as of late, and even so, I'm not very choosy. Hope that clears things up for you, Fandra.
That's right, I almost forgot about that ^^; Cobras are awesome, though its difficult for me to pick favourites XD Vipers are pretty neat too...
Do you have any pets (or pet reptiles?) I've got a few Leopard Geckos and a Jungle Carpet Python. And a cat :3

And if you're feeling adventurous, you could check out the MSN chatrooms: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1199-MSN-Chatrooms-for-Herpy-Members

Sorry if I'm being annoying, I seem to do that unintentionally sometimes, lol ^^;

Aquilla Whitegate
07-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Yay for new members, I think Herpy might actually be on its way toward an equilibrium if we keep getting female members. Now you can join in with Ember and DragonCurse4 and Fandramon of course plus select others, and as for the shy thing I am sure spending time here will help with that; also Welcome to Herpy.

Maraxxus
07-07-2011, 03:42 AM
YOU MUST BE FROM BD.

SwampDragon
07-07-2011, 05:58 AM
YOU MUST BE FROM BD.

Not really, I just lurk there. However, I've noticed a lack of designs with piercings in mind...