PDA

View Full Version : Yo ho ho!

WHATaPIRATE
06-26-2011, 07:08 PM
WHATIs up guys? happy to finnaly be a part of the greatest idea ever. Well... see you guys around! Arrgh!

Venghze
06-26-2011, 07:20 PM
Ahoy me matey!

How about you tell us a little more about yourself?

DragonCurse4
06-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Um...Hi there. Welcome to Herpy :abiggrin:! And like Ven asked, mind telling us anything about yourself? This is an introduction thread after all. Well, hope you like it here.

Obligatory rule post: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

WHATaPIRATE
06-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Alrighty then,
I'm a guy who's into skiing, art, philosophy, and especially games. Oh, and um, reptiles of course. Except turtles for some reason. I guess you could throw horses and a couple canines in there too. I am not against homosexuality, but (with the least amount of offence intended) please go be gay somewhere else. By day I plunder and pillage a nearby village of its livestock and riches and by night I mostly watch pirated action flicks or play copied video games in my cozy cave. Y'know, just sort of hoping that one day, someday, I'll meet the perfect dragoness.
(In case you're wondering, the stuff in the begining is all true.)

WHATaPIRATE
06-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Darn, I think that homosexuality comment came out the complete wrong way... just nevermind it, OK? The last thing I want to so on my first day is cause trouble. So yeah, sorry gay people, I'll still be your freind, it's cool really! Here, come on in, make yourself at home, why not watch a little Sucker Punch while I throw a couple of sheep on the barbie? That's it. See, we're cool!

Niphanos
06-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Heheh, Welcome to the forums. Though I'm bi, no offense taken.:smiledragon:
Also, you realize there's an edit button, right?

Wilk
06-27-2011, 01:02 AM
So yeah, sorry gay people

What about Bi people?:razz:
Hi welcome to Herpy.
And...hope you enjoy here:)

Nieragon
06-27-2011, 01:44 AM
WHATaPIRATE.... you know.. dragons are renowned to have mountains of treasure, and you are surrounded by them, if your sneaky enough you could end up rich.

Ohh, and just so you know.. You are also surrounded by bisexuals, homosexuals, even herpetophiles/zoophiles.

Also, welcome to Herpy!

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Maraxxus
06-27-2011, 05:33 AM
http://e621.net/post/show/112805/animated-computer-dvd-flash-food-fruit-gold-human-

WHATaPIRATE
06-27-2011, 08:42 AM
Oh, thanks but I refuse to change what's been said and done without a compelling reason, so instead of going back and cheaply fixing it, I'll solve it myself.
So, to try to say what I really mean here, any sort of orientation besides M/F I'm OK with, but I'm not for it either. It won't change how I preceve you as a person, I guess I really just meant to say it's not my thing...
Maraxxus, I clicked the link but it doesn't work on my... 3DS. I know, I know, but I don't have access to a real computer right now, so just a sec... I'll try my Wii! :P
So bottom line I guess is rainbow people are weird but I don't care. Besides, we need them to keep the world in order. Anyway, people, I'm a nice pirate so don't worry about any stolen treasure, I really only steal from humans. Oh, unless it's purple... I like purple...

WHATaPIRATE
06-27-2011, 09:17 AM
BWA HA HA HA HAHAHA HA HA HAHAHAHA HARGH! That was one of the greatest internet videos I've ever seen, thanks Marxxus!
And, I know it sounds stupid but how exactly to I upload an avatar? I can't seem to figure it out...

Maraxxus
06-27-2011, 09:18 AM
So bottom line I guess is rainbow people are weird but I don't care. Besides, we need them to keep the world in order. Anyway, people, I'm a nice pirate so don't worry about any stolen treasure, I really only steal from humans. Oh, unless it's purple... I like purple...

I usually don't like it when people call homosexuals "fags", since not all of them are. I say homosexuals can be subdivided into two types.

FF's: Feminine Fags. The type of homosexual that goes to enormous gay festivals and talks with a faggy accent (excuse the word, just stating something), wears tight leather pants and acts (semi)feminine.

As for the second;
GG's: Gay Guys. The type of homosexual that acts like a common, overall male, who happens to have a sexual and/or romantic interest in other males.

It's funny how homosexuals are usually more tolerant, open, nice, and accepting people than heterosexuals, or even bisexuals (no insults meant). I have no idea why I said what I said up here.
And well, you're a pirate, they never play by the rules so I that means I shouldn't trust you.

Nearly forgot; rainbow people, loled at that.

EDIT: What I DID forget, ahoy from Herpy or at least me. I'll be watching you, pirate.

Niphanos
06-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Ack! Stay away from my Tanzanite, you purple fiend! :P

Heheh, you can have the amethyst, though. It doesn't change colors. XP

DragonCurse4
06-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Oh, thanks but I refuse to change what's been said and done without a compelling reason, so instead of going back and cheaply fixing it, I'll solve it myself.

Actually it's against the forum rules to double post. So next time you'll have to edit your post.

WHATaPIRATE
06-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Actually it's against the forum rules to double post. So next time you'll have to edit your post.

I don't mean double posting, just if I cross a line or whatever...
It'll be a continuation of the conversation y'know?
Anyway, I still can't figure out how to upload a profile picture...
YARRRGH!

Niphanos
06-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Up at the top-right corner, click Settings and look on the left column for "Edit Avatar".

Venghze
06-27-2011, 02:06 PM
WHATaPIRATE, don't make double posts. Use the Edit button to edit your first post instead. And if you don't like gay people, you came to the wrong place :high: Most members here are bi like me, or gay. It almost seems straight people are a rare asset here.

WHATaPIRATE
06-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Well I'm okay with being a rare asset, woo!
And sheesh an apology isn't a double post...
AND, like I said, I'm not against alternat sexualities...
So, changing the subject before this gets out of hand,
Thanks Malshun, I'll get rigt on that, though it won't be much for now.
Venghze, I didn't realize it at first, but I recognize you from that one RP...
you're a good writer and I hope I can join (or create someday) an RP once I get all my profile stuff set in order.
Well, see everyone on the high reptili-seas!

Lizrov
06-28-2011, 05:38 AM
Welcome to Herpy. Have a nice Time

WHATaPIRATE
06-28-2011, 09:03 PM
You know what else there's a lot of on Herpy... europeans!
I've gone and started two new groups... one for buccaneers if anyone's interested... and one for Canadians, of which there are a few on this site.
...That's about it I guess, thanks for everyone's hospitality, and ladies, if you're out there you know where to find me! ;)

Ravage
06-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Welcome to Herpy! Постарайтесь не украсть какие-либо "добычу" ха-ха

*Gives a bucket of purple paint*
Go crazy!

user4558
06-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Welcome to Herpy!

This should be interesting. :smile:

Floogle
06-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Hoi there, matey, you must be a role player. Well welcome to herpy.net.

Noxirot
07-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Welcome to Herpy! This is one of the nicest communities I've ever seen on the internet, and I've seen plenty of internet.

http://e621.net/post/show/112805/animated-computer-dvd-flash-food-fruit-gold-human-

that was win

Fandramon
07-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Hiya, welcome to Herpy! And another fellow Canadian too~ Which ocean are you sailing on? Or are you somewhere in the middle of Canada? :p I'm one of those rare female members, just here to say we do exist XD [single but not looking, sorry dude ^^;] There are a couple others here too, lol
Well, hope you have fun here :3
Do you happen to have a favourite reptile? Or if fantasy is more your thing, what's your favourite kind of dragon [or other mythical reptile]?

Aquilla Whitegate
07-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Yo ho ho and a site for reptiles to you than, I have got to say your one of the more enthusiastic members I have met lately, Welcome to Herpy. Also that statement about hoping to meet the right dragoness, well same here, also its a good thing you corrected yourself on one of your earlier statements, and here is Amethyst hope you like.
Maraxxus that vid. does kick ass.

WHATaPIRATE
07-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Damballsels.
I just lost like a 500 word reply.
Please assume it was answering your questions, and thanking you all for your gifts and hospitality...
frik... I'll write another someday, maybye. Sorry everyone. :(

Fandramon
07-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Damballsels.
I just lost like a 500 word reply.
Please assume it was answering your questions, and thanking you all for your gifts and hospitality...
frik... I'll write another someday, maybye. Sorry everyone. :(
Blah, I hate when forum post implode on you like that; its the reason I usually write lengthy posts in notepad or something first (then I only lose it if my entire comp crashes. Or if windows decides its updates are important :/)