PDA

View Full Version : How's it going

Draken
06-24-2011, 03:33 PM
My name's Draken. Greetings fellow dragons!

DragonCurse4
06-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Hello and Welcome to Herpy :abiggrin:. I'm sure you'll like it here. Now that's a pretty brief intro, would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself? Like your likes/dislikes, and/or hobbies?

Obligatory rule post: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

Vizholdwe
06-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Welcome to herpy

Please tell us more about yourself. It would be nice to get to know you and to know more than your name. :grin:

hope you enjoy the forums (and the gallery :3)

Edit: not fair. I was here first....

Nieragon
06-25-2011, 10:35 PM
Greetings fellow dragons!
Ohh I see how it is.. only the draggies get the greetings..

Hehe.. Well I am going to go one better and greet you anyway!

Welcome to Herpy Draken, great to see another dragon join us here at Herpy. :abiggrin:

Enjoy what we have to offer, there should be more than enough information on dragons to read up on here, if not, there is no better place to have your questions answered!

Enjoy!

Wilk
06-26-2011, 01:15 AM
As always:| he he.
Welcome to Herpy!
That is a one short introduction...tell us more about your self.

Maraxxus
06-26-2011, 02:32 AM

Crocs get buckshot greetings. You know it. :grin:

Ravage
06-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Welcome to Herpy :3 hope you like it!

user4558
07-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Hope you will have good time here, Draken! :smile:

Loleksy
07-14-2011, 10:36 AM

Reptiles have their greetings very often, what about little Black Mages, eh? Hello Draken, hope You'll "assimilate" with us fast :D I'm here for about 4 or 5 days and I feel like a native inhabitant :vhappydgn:

Mydragonsfly
07-14-2011, 12:40 PM

Dragon fans do make up a good part of the fourm, I guess thats good eneough reason in my eyes for him saying that.

...tell us more about your self.

I second that.

Mydragonsfly here, since you seem to greet draggies, I'll offer you pictures of them! God I havent done that for a long time, should start again... Anyways welcome to Herpy, have a good time here.

Venghze
07-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Salutations and well met *puts on monocle* Mmmyes, excellent...

StuSuSu
07-14-2011, 05:00 PM
*puts on monocle* Mmmyes, excellent...

ಠ_ರೃ Gentlemen

There's something to couple that Ven.

Hope you're having a good time here, Draken. :D

Draken
08-29-2011, 09:43 AM
LOL, I suppose I really should say something back in this thread.

First off, i just want to say that I have enjoyed my time here so far with all reptile fans.

Now about me, Things I like are fantasy warfare, American food, pop and country music sung by females, anything to do with dragons, and talks about one's inner spirit (Post me about it, and you'll find out real fast what I mean by that last one.)

Things that i don't like are liars, conversations with bible thumpers who preach and understand only what society tells them to believe. foods that i can not pronounce, look like something out of a science lab, or cause me to exhale fire against my will are strait out of my diet. And I hate being considered a freak.

My typical hobbies are already listed in the about me section of my profile.

Turquoise Dragon
08-29-2011, 11:22 PM
Even though you came before me, I shalt welcome you.

Any specific type of fantasy warfare, or just getting together with freinds/family and bashing wooden swords around?

Aquilla Whitegate
08-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Well I have been seeing you around the forums and wondered if you would make an opening for yourself. It seems you have, and I might be late but nonetheless, Welcome to Herpy. :smiledragon:

Draken
08-30-2011, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Turquoise Dragon

Any specific type of fantasy warfare, or just getting together with freinds/family and bashing wooden swords around?

LOL, I'm the only one in my family who'd do something like that. But what i like for fantasy warfare is anything from books, video games (Especially Lair), RP, and movies.

Turquoise Dragon
08-31-2011, 07:53 PM
Still really cool. But trust me, there's no feeling like blade-on-blade action in your hands.