PDA

View Full Version : New

Satch
06-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Time for a formal hello. I've been looking at the forums for a little while now and thought about joining you great, honorable people. I be humbled (as usual) to even be here. My affinity for dragons actually isn't alone!:smiledragon:

Mydragonsfly
06-19-2011, 09:09 PM
A formal hello? * Dresses in a fancy tux* Hello! ><

Welcome to Herpy Satch. ( Kinda wanna say scratch.. ) Enjoy your time here.

Now, if you could tell us about yourself that would be appreciated. And its ok, we dont bite. Well, I might nibble, but dont worry. ><

Satch
06-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Well, I enjoy long walks on the beach, looking at the stars, etc... :D
In all seriousness, I guess I'm a softie in pretty much every way imaginable. I'm pretty much the opposite of the top dog, and leading things makes me squirmy. I am modest in everything I do, and I please myself by pleasing others.

Venghze
06-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Well, I enjoy long walks on the beach, looking at the stars, etc... :D
In all seriousness, I guess I'm a softie in pretty much every way imaginable. I'm pretty much the opposite of the top dog, and leading things makes me squirmy. I am modest in everything I do, and I please myself by pleasing others.

You really sound like the romanric type of guy... or girl :high: I'm a switch depending on my mood and situation; sometimes I'm very peaceful, poetical and romantic, and sometimes I'm cold, brute, effective and dominant.

Greetings and well met by the way, I'm Venghze, but don't try to pronounce that so simply call me Ven. *Sniffles your neck* Welcome to our forum. Can you tell us a little more about yourself?

DragonCurse4
06-19-2011, 09:42 PM
Welcome, and I agree with Ven, you do sound like quite the romantic ;-). I'm sure you'll love it here, we're all really nice! :abiggrin:

Obligatory rule post: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

Satch
06-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Sorry. Shoulda said I am a guy! Being intouch with myself is something new to me, as dragons have the only way I know how. I used to be the opposite of what I tried to explain above. And yes, that is another word for me: romantic.

I like snuggling and listening and being gentle.

I do not like anything my partner doesn't like, I'm an "I'm here for you" kind of person.

I see dragons as the characters of feeling and love, though I am no word-smith.

The only things I enjoy besides social occasions is marksmanship and the occasional video game match... and now this.

Thanks for such a warm welcome.

Taaro
06-20-2011, 01:02 AM
Oh hey, another Canadian member joins the forces. We seem to share many different traits, you seem like a very interesting person indeed. You'll fit in wonderfully. Welcome to Herpy, Satch!

Nieragon
06-20-2011, 01:42 AM
Awww Satch.. It is more than a pleasure to see you join us here at Herpy.
I must admit, you sound like a wonderful individual, It's a pleasure to meet you.

I am modest in everything I do, and I please myself by pleasing others.
You have already won me over, just your words alone makes me want to hug you. :hugs:

I hope you like your new home here at Herpy, and we all look forward to getting to know you.

Enjoy aye! :abiggrin:

Aquilla Whitegate
06-20-2011, 02:33 AM
And another new member to our merry collection of reptiles, and a romantic one too thats nice. I also see you enjoy Astronomy and Nature; I have got to say I am liking you already. So I give you a big welcome to Herpy and hope to see you around. :smiledragon:

Salamander
06-20-2011, 04:30 AM
Welcome to Herpy satch you are the romantic type i see well *chuckles*there is plenty of other people who too are romantic

Satch
06-20-2011, 05:40 AM
Yes, seeing a fellow Canadian comforts me. I am not the only one in near 7 billion people to have such a passion for dragons, but now I am part of a small group of wonderful people who share the same passion in just 33 million!

In reference to Aquilla, I am a man of science. Somehow I guess you feel me, as I do love astronomy and physics. Universal concepts makes me feel small and daresay "worthless", and that somehow excites me.

I thank everyone again, as it is very hard not to say it. I praise you all for the atmosphere you create here.

Maraxxus
06-20-2011, 06:04 AM
I do hope you'll have a good time at Herpy, monsieur Satch. You sound interesting at the least.

Wind
06-20-2011, 08:42 AM

Oh my, am I looking into a mirror? You sound exactly as me! I have unfortunately gone too far with those traits in the past, causing some bad things to myself. Ah well, we all have something we wish we could have done otherwise, don't we?

Anyways, welcome to Herpy. I'm sure you will enjoy it here! :vhappydgn:

Niphanos
06-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Heehee, you sound like Malshun, my waking persona. Nice to have you here. :smiledragon:

*shuffles a bit* What I meant by "waking persona" is the fact that my entire personality changes between two individuals depending on whether I have slept recently or not. n_n Malshun loves helping others, and he's quite shy, not wanting to be in charge much. :)

Ravage
06-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Well met sir dragon! And welcome to Herpy, hope you enjoy it here :3

Ваш аватар очень привлекательным, может я спросить, кто извлек его?

user4558
07-19-2011, 12:57 AM
It's late, but it's never late to say words of greetings :-)
I welcome you, and wish that you will have a great time here!

Evoke
07-19-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm pleased to see that more Canadians are joining the community, please enjoy your time on the forums.

Mydragonsfly
07-19-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm pleased to see that more Canadians are joining the community

Canada invades! D:

Wilk
07-20-2011, 02:03 AM
Well, i'm late.
Hi, welcome to herpy, hope you enjoy here.

StuSuSu
07-21-2011, 06:54 PM
I iz back yall!

Sorry for the absurd lateness. Welcome to Herpy, Satch. Hope you enjoy your stay here!