PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

Ketu
06-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Hey everyone I'm Ketu. I'm the new girl on the block. It's nice to meet all of you.
I am new to this and would like to get to know some of you. This is my first forum I've been a part of so any help would be greatly appreciated.*

Thanks!
Ketu

Stealthtyper
06-03-2011, 02:51 AM
Welcome Ketu!

I hope you like it here!

Wilk
06-03-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi welcome to herpy!:welcome:
I'm Wilk, could you tell me(us) more about yourself.
I always hated forums, so this is my first too. And last:vhappydgn:

Nieragon
06-03-2011, 03:51 AM
Why hello there Ketu! :welcome:

This is your first forum you have ever joined.. sounds just like me when i joined Herpy, but you chose the perfect place to try your hand at being part of a forum, we are all friendly and this is a wonderful place where you can make new friends.

So if you don't mind me asking, why Herpy Ketu? Are you into your dragons, maybe snakes or lizards, or just a general scaly lover?
We are always pressing for more information about new members, so is there anything you would like to share?
And if you would like support on learning about how forums work don't forget to check out the forum rules, no doubt someone will post them soon in this thread if you haven't read them already.

Anyway, great to see you have joined us here, and I hope you enjoy what out wonderful little forum has to offer. :abiggrin:

Venghze
06-03-2011, 04:46 AM
Greetings and well met. Its raining new members again I think :p

Anyhow, everyone here will be nice to you as long as you behave and obey the rules. Just to make sure you've read'em and understand'em, here's a link: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules

I'm Venghze. Dont try to pronounce it:high: Just call me Ven. And I agree with Nieragon here, tell us more about yourself! I, for example, like to set stuff on fire and then blow it up.

Taaro
06-03-2011, 07:09 AM
Welcome to Herpy, Ketu. I think you'll find us to be the friendliest around, at least for the most part. Don't worry about it being your first time on a Forum, you'll get used to it very soon! Glad to have you aboard!

DragonCurse4
06-03-2011, 09:07 AM
Welcome to Herpy! This is your first ever forum? Heh, mine too (mainly due to the fact Herpy is the only forum I've seen whose members aren't full of jerks). It's also nice to have another girl on this forum as well (Herpy doesn't have many female members sadly). Hope you like it here!

dragnism
06-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Welcome I hope you have a great time here at Herpy, everyone is very nice. :vhappydgn:

Salamander
06-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Hello Ketu, Welcome to Herpy, I Hope you will enjoy your stay as I am sure you will

Vizholdwe
06-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Hello Ketu! Welcome to Herpy. Don't try to pronounce my name either, just call me Visy

Seems like Herpy is the first forum for a lot of people. me included

Mydragonsfly
06-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Its raining new members again I think :p

I made that 5-day forcast last friday.

I, for example, like to set stuff on fire and then blow it up.

May I ask why you do both? Either you set something ablaze and watch it burn, or you blow somethin to bits...

(Herpy doesn't have many female members sadly)

Wanna know why? Heres quote from my mom. "I dont like snakes beacuse they are cold and slimey." XD

Hi there, Mydragonsfly here. So yous a lady huh, defenatally something this community needs.

Till you put a girl in it, ya aint got nothin. ><
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNJIJbQ1T_U

Plenty to see and do around Herpy, enjoy. And if you ever need draggie pictures, PM me.

Wilk
06-04-2011, 01:38 AM
Wanna know why? Heres quote from my mom. "I dont like snakes beacuse they are cold and slimey." XD

Same as the most men that i meet:sillydragon:

Ravage
06-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Yay! You made an account!..finally, well Ketu i hope to see you become active on the forums and if you need anything just ask me or any of the other users here! They are all really nice cool people (for the most part =P).

I know you guys (and girls) will treat her right! dont scare her away right off the bat ^,=,^

If you need to know anything urgent just text me ;3

<3 Ravage

DragonCurse4
06-04-2011, 07:49 AM

Oh I know why, I just find it really sad! And really? No snake I've held was at all slimy. :P

Mydragonsfly
06-04-2011, 03:58 PM
If you need to know anything urgent just text me ;3

Read the first line in my sig, usually around. PM me, always up for a chat. ^^

No snake I've held was at all slimy. :P

I think what mum thinks is slimy is just something snakes have over their scales that keeps them smooth.

Aquilla Whitegate
06-06-2011, 05:04 AM
Well it is always good to have new members and female one to this is really a rare site to behold (bowing) I welcome you to Herpy your ladyship, may you gave a great time here.

Oh I know why, I just find it really sad! And really? No snake I've held was at all slimy. :P

My guess is that most females like thing furry and warmblooded as compared to coldblooded and scalely just guessing on that; also the stereotype that all men are pigs not sure if that is a good reason though, and they are not on the forums more but the galleries instead like Tojo.

Lizrov
06-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Hi , excuse for the delay. You are welcome :smiledragon:

vinc
06-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Sorry for being late but welcome to herpy (gives Ketu a hug)

crocman
06-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Hay Keto glad you could join us I too posted on this topic, I even met my new contact Dragonism (spelling may be wrong) bad speller and gave up trying to fix it, you need a friend just ask and I'll add you when I'm online next (not here on herpy often but I try to be as Nery will say (again don't call me on spelling I don't like it))