PDA

View Full Version : What is this how do I....?

XenoSpyro
05-13-2011, 04:51 AM
Okie, I made a certain something something on Garry's Mod just today, actually a few somethings and one has an Edit.....

How do I upload this stuph to the gallery? Do I have to have an Artists gallery? I was mainly hoping for just a simple upload but you know whatever works I'll roll with. =p Maybe even if it helps to be found quicker or somethin. lol

The Xeno
05-13-2011, 07:32 AM
You made an image on GMOD? Wow. They're only two of those in the entire gallery. What'd you use to make it, I mean what ragdolls did you use?

XenoSpyro
05-13-2011, 07:51 AM
You made an image on GMOD? Wow. They're only two of those in the entire gallery. What'd you use to make it, I mean what ragdolls did you use?

No I made ragdoll positions and then BMP screenshot it from FRAPS @ 1366x768

I won't reveal what they are until I am able to upload them.
Unless you can find my some what secret Albums on Facebook and Windows Live SkyDrive, or hack into my PC and find the raw files =p hurrdurr

Naw but seriously, when I can get them up here you'll see them.

*Edit:
And just by searching 'gmod' I turned up 6 gmod images with raptors.

ethos
05-14-2011, 07:38 AM
How do I upload this stuph to the gallery? Do I have to have an Artists gallery? I was mainly hoping for just a simple upload but you know whatever works I'll roll with. =p Maybe even if it helps to be found quicker or somethin. lol
Once you set up an account at the gallery, log in and click on the category or sub-category of your choice. Click on the "upload" button in the upper right hand corner which will bring up the upload function screen and once you choose your picture and fill out the title you can then upload it to the server. However, nothing will show up in the gallery until it has been verified by a gallery mod, which may take a few hours. If you want to upload art directly, we can set up a separate account for you in the "Artists" section where there is no waiting period.

XenoSpyro
05-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Once you set up an account at the gallery, log in and click on the category or sub-category of your choice. Click on the "upload" button in the upper right hand corner which will bring up the upload function screen and once you choose your picture and fill out the title you can then upload it to the server. However, nothing will show up in the gallery until it has been verified by a gallery mod, which may take a few hours. If you want to upload art directly, we can set up a separate account for you in the "Artists" section where there is no waiting period.

Oh you know what, I think I'll take having the Artist folder. Cuz I feel if put it in a normal upload it wont really be found. Well I need a second opinion.
Will my stuff be more likely found under a general category hidden in hundreds of pics? Or will it be found more in a folder right in the homepage but I suspect no one will go there. =p

ethos
05-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Oh you know what, I think I'll take having the Artist folder.
A folder has been set up in the HERP ARTIST section of the gallery where, once logged in, you can upload material directly and have it appear immediately without having to wait for moderator approval. If you have any troubles please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

XenoSpyro
05-15-2011, 01:37 AM
A folder has been set up in the HERP ARTIST section of the gallery where, once logged in, you can upload material directly and have it appear immediately without having to wait for moderator approval. If you have any troubles please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

Mm okie thankiez