PDA

View Full Version : The second time; the last time.

Taaro
04-26-2011, 05:08 PM
First off, I would like to state that this happened sooner than I thought. That's a good thing, right? I left in a state of disseray, confused and torn away. It took some time for me to change, but I did. I was different before I left, and it was for the worse. I am coming back different, and quite frankly it's much better. I'm not sure much has changed overall, but I do know that there are new people here that probably don't know me/have never heard of me, so I'll try to explain things later. It was a hard decision to leave, and coming back isn't much easier. You see, the day I left, I wrote that blog. What I wrote was written on a whim, and was not what I would have written were I to have more time and/or be in a better state of mind. I blamed it on some things and some people, but I apologize fully for that because it was no one's fault but my own. I don't plan to leave again, because I feel leaving once was unfair enough, and it personally made me feel pretty guilty. All in all; I'm sorry I left, but I really had to. Thank you for understanding, that is if you do understand.

It feels good to be home.

Xavos
04-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Welcome back Taaro! It's real good to see you again.:mrgreen:

Dracokon
04-26-2011, 05:53 PM
Hey Taaro, we all get heated up and discouraged sometimes. It's okay, and I don't hold any grudges against you. You were always one of my favorite faces to have around the forums, and I'm happy that we'll be seeing more of you Mr. Longtail. :3

*huggles Taaro's big tail*

Taaro
04-26-2011, 07:55 PM
You were always one of my favorite faces to have around the forums, and I'm happy that we'll be seeing more of you Mr. Longtail. :3*

I really do appreciate that, and I can promise you that I'll be showing my face much more now!

Vizholdwe
04-26-2011, 08:08 PM
There must be a person with your name or something very close to it because I swear you posted something recently. And I don't mean like two days ago. More like two weeks. :-) I must be getting confused :newconfused: XD

Dracokon
04-26-2011, 08:28 PM
There must be a person with your name or something very close to it because I swear you posted something recently. And I don't mean like two days ago. More like two weeks. :-) I must be getting confused :newconfused: XD

We have a member named Tarkin. :P

Vizholdwe
04-26-2011, 08:31 PM
We have a member named Tarkin. :P

I knew about Green Tarkin he even sent me a message explaining why he couldn't accept my friend request (long story).

DragonCurse4
04-26-2011, 09:13 PM
Happy to see your back Taaro!

Maraxxus
04-26-2011, 10:33 PM
It's good to have you back in here, the forum needs it. NEEDS.
Anyways although we've talked about it quite a bit, I still want to say It's a pleasure having you around again.

Raven Heart
04-26-2011, 10:36 PM
Taaro!! welcome back!!

Venghze
04-27-2011, 02:55 AM
Welcome back, brother.

I have missed you. A lot. Im very glad to see you here again.

Nieragon
04-27-2011, 07:24 AM
Welcome back Taaro! :hugs:

Great to see you have calmed down and come back to us..
I really hope you enjoy your new start with the forum, you are very much respected and always will be.

Ps: And that Herpy addiction has a heavy comedown aye, and you have been taking Herpy for a long time... I dont think you could be rid of it even if you tried. :lol:

Chalmrah
04-27-2011, 07:43 AM
WElcome back draggie! *hugs Taaros tail and makes sure the red cloth is on his horn* ^_^

Taaro
04-27-2011, 07:53 AM
WELCOME WAGON

It's nice to see that everything is how I hoped it would be! I do hope I can make up for the lost time. Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

Maraxxus
04-27-2011, 11:28 AM
It's nice to see that everything is how I hoped it would be! I do hope I can make up for the lost time. Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

tits or gtfo

Taaro
04-27-2011, 01:06 PM
tits or gtfo

http://i.imgur.com/YW4uM.jpg

Salamander
04-27-2011, 01:33 PM
I have been gone for a while too Taaro so i know what it feels like.

Aquilla Whitegate
04-28-2011, 06:16 AM
Mr Longtail welcome back, we've missed you. (random Matrix refference) Anyway, glad to see your back Taaro.

Mydragonsfly
04-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Hes back, hes back, hes back, hes back! K Ive said eneough, welcome back, great to see ya once more! *many draggie hugs*