PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

crevalle
04-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone,

Hmm...let's see...ah...I've been an avid reptile and amphibian enthusiast for over two decades (since I was about eight), and an avid herper as well. Grew up in Minnesota, and now live in Northern California. Sometimes I feel like the only person in CA never to have seen a rattlesnake. Oh well :)

Just got back from a trip to Loch Ness in the Scottish highlands--didn't see Nessie but it was a blast regardless. Very eerie, but beautiful.

Anyways, looking forward to joining the community here.

Thanks.

p.r.dragonlover
04-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Yay!!!new member rain.Welcome to herpy:welcome:.You're going to enjoy being in this wonderful place,...hmm I feel like I have to say something else...

Xeldren
04-18-2011, 10:02 PM
me?! on the first page!? impossible! (well except when i joined of course) anyways welcome to herpy crevalle!

don't forget to take a look into the otherwise unseeable threads while logged in!:roll::-D

DragonCurse4
04-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Welcome to Herpy!! Hope you like it here, we're all really friendly! :abiggrin:

Don't forget to read the forum rules http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules!

Cronic
04-18-2011, 11:39 PM
I shall extend my own welcome to you and offer you the assurance that you should enjoy yourself here.
If you've any questions or queries or perhaps you wish to converse a little then feel free to drop me a private message. It'd be my pleasure ^^

Venghze
04-19-2011, 02:32 AM
Salutations and Welcome to our forums.

Xavos
04-19-2011, 04:10 AM
Welcome to Herpy, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Nieragon
04-19-2011, 09:01 AM
Arr an older member I see, and with two decades of reptile knowledge under his belt!

Its a pleasure to meet you Crevalle! :welcome:

So, tell us more, are you a handler?
Worked with reptiles much?
Got any pets?

Don't feel obligated to answer anything, just throwing it out there. :abiggrin:

Its great to see you have joined us here at Herpy.
I hope you enjoy the content we have here, and we look forward to getting to know ya.

Wilk
04-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Yay!!!new member rain.Welcome to herpy:welcome:.You're going to enjoy being in this wonderful place,...hmm I feel like I have to say something else...

You'r not late this time.
Hi crevalle, welcome to our community;)
Hope you enjoy here(everyone does):)

Stealthtyper
04-19-2011, 12:37 PM
Welcome!

Hope you like it here!

Lizrov
04-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Ah , welcome to Herpy :welcome:

Mydragonsfly
04-19-2011, 09:08 PM
Crevalle says "Howdy." and I, Mydragonsfly, say howdy back. So you sound 28 eh, certnally one of our older members here. You grew up in Minnisota, damn what city!? Go west and you'll find me livin on the border of North Dakota. Currentally the closest living active fourm member here lives somewhere in Wisconson. ( Bet you a buck I spelt that wrong... )

Well welcome to Herpy. If you ever want any draggie pictueres Ive collected send me a PM. Enjoy.

Vizholdwe
04-20-2011, 04:20 AM
*curses my stupid computer*

Sorry I did not reply this morning but I got the computer taken away.:rant:

On a lighter note:) :welcome: to Herpy!