PDA

View Full Version : Why hello there

Cronic
04-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Hey, I'm the new dragon on the block ^.=.^ I'm Cronic and i've been a fan of dragons beyond what i can remember. I'm a writer and i'm always happy to meet new people so if you want to talk over YIM i'm more than happy to.
I'm on FA if people want to check out some of my stuff there but either way i hope i can contribute in someway to the forum.
Any questions? :P

Venghze
04-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Greetings and Well Met!

Just to make sure you have read the rules, here they are (http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1134-Herpy.net-Forum-Rules).

I hope you will enjoy your time here with us.

Cronic
04-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Thank you very much Venghze, I'll make sure to follow those rules. Luckily most of those are general common sense :P And yes, I do think I'll enjoy it here

Wilk
04-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Hi Cronic.
Welcome to herpy, hope you enjoy here:)
Nice avi.

Vizholdwe
04-11-2011, 04:53 PM
:welcome:to Herpy! Might I say, I am looking forward to reading one of those stories. Also, love your sig. :3

Cronic
04-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Thank you to both of you. Its nice to see people are friendly here ^^ And to Vizholdwe I warn you that the stories are NSFW and yeah i chuckled too when I first read the quote :P

Vizholdwe
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Thank you to both of you. Its nice to see people are friendly here ^^ And to Vizholdwe I warn you that the stories are NSFW...:P

I don't think they would be too much worse than This (http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1530-The-First-Symbiote-Stage-1-Stage-2) X3

Cronic
04-11-2011, 05:12 PM
I shall certainly have to read that when I get the spare time. From just glancing over i can already tell he is a much better writer than me. Still not all my stories will float your boat, I don't expect it anyhoo. either way i hope you like them as i'm sure i will enjoy that story ^^

Vizholdwe
04-11-2011, 05:16 PM
...From just glancing over i can already tell he is a much better writer than me...

Well...he's had plenty of experience. He also has his own website: Dracokon.com (http://dracokon.com/)
In case you want to check it out. :)

Cronic
04-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Wow 0.=.0 That is one talented writer. Looking at his prices he must be incredibly good to get those prices.

Lizrov
04-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Welcome to Herpy :razz:
I have no questions, good introduce

Cronic
04-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Thank you ^^ And i see you are a tea-loving dragon as well :P Always good to see.

Vizholdwe
04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
With all this replying, I'm expecting you to have at lest 25 posts by the end of the day. :) Not that that's a bad thing.:razz:

Cronic
04-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Hehe, i hope it isn't a bad thing. It's probably just me excited by meeting new people is all >.=.<

Vizholdwe
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Hehe, i hope it isn't a bad thing. It's probably just me excited by meeting new people is all >.=.<

I think I was the same way. :newconfused: Oh well. I can only remember the randomest stuff.;-):-P

Cronic
04-11-2011, 06:14 PM
Oh? XD Now I'm curious as to what things you remember inside that dragony mind of yours.

Stealthtyper
04-11-2011, 06:20 PM
hello Cronic. Nice to meet you and welcome to herpy!

Vizholdwe
04-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh? XD Now I'm curious as to what things you remember inside that dragony mind of yours.

Ok! I kid you not, my friend told this to me TWICE. FAST.
Fire trucks are red because bricks are too, two plus two is four, four times three is twelve, twelve is a foot, a foot is a ruler, Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, Queen Elizabeth had ships, ships are on the sea, fish are in the sea, fish have fins, the Fins fought the Russians, and fire trucks are always rushin'
:razz::razz::razz:

Cronic
04-11-2011, 06:24 PM
And Hello to you too Stealthtyper. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance

Cronic
04-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Haha, your friend has a quick and complex mind, shall we say Vizholdwe XD

Raven Heart
04-11-2011, 06:36 PM
Hi nice to meet ya and srry I'm late hope you have a good time.... and yeah welcome to herpy XD

Cronic
04-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Very nice to meet you as well Raven Heart. Besides we'll call it 'fashionably late' so there's no problems there ;)

Xeldren
04-11-2011, 09:24 PM
wow! how am i so late!?! :welcome: to herpy Cronic! raven your not the only one who is late....

Cronic
04-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Hehe, you needn't be worried. It doesn't matter about when you say it, i'm just happy that you said it ^.=.^

DragonCurse4
04-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Wow, I'm late too! For some reason I didn't really notice this thread. Usually I'm one of the first ones to post on intro threads! Welcome to Herpy Cronic! Hope you like it here. :abiggrin:

Cronic
04-11-2011, 10:05 PM
I'm not really sure it is late but nonetheless i am ever appreciative of your welcoming ^^ It certainly brings to light the kindness of the people here.

p.r.dragonlover
04-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Late as always.Welcome to herpy:welcome:.I could do this earlier but I was doing something and was to tiered to use my computer.So welcome once again and it's always nice to meet a new dragon.

Xeldren
04-11-2011, 11:30 PM
wow how is it everybody is late?? :lol: i need to keep on the ball!

Cronic
04-12-2011, 12:19 AM
I think you all need to stop being silly :3 I appreciate it no matter when you say it and i'm glad you guys have a kind welcoming party

Xavos
04-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Welcome to Herpy! I see Ven has already linked the rules. I did notice a double post here though, just remember there is a multi-quote feature for replying to multiple people, an edit button if a mistake is made, and a report feature if you make a double post and want it deleted, I also encourage use of the report feature if you see a disruptive post.

Sorry for being a bit late to this thread though, been busy for a while.

Nieragon
04-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Cronic.... you wouldn't happen to know a purple wyvern that is a member here would you?

You just remind me of him...

Anyway, Welcome to Herpy Cronic!
May I say, it is a plesure to meet, and a fellow writer I see, there is a storys and fan fiction section just itching for more content, hopefully you can help with that. ;-)

I hope you like what Herpy has to offer, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Cronic
04-12-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm sorry Nieragon I'm not sure who you are talking about, I don't believe i do know them but thank you for the kind welcome. And to Xavos i am sorry about that doubke post. I was replying to a post but by the time i had placed it someone else had commented. Next time i shall edit it instead, thank you for telling me about that ^^

Nieragon
04-13-2011, 07:51 AM
I'm sorry Nieragon I'm not sure who you are talking about, I don't believe i do know them but thank you for the kind welcome.
It's cool, just thought I would ask, you are well spoken and have a certain sophistication to you. :abiggrin:

Cronic
04-13-2011, 11:00 AM
It's cool, just thought I would ask, you are well spoken and have a certain sophistication to you. :abiggrin:

Haha, well i suppose there isn't muhc i can do about that it's just the way i am. Hopefully it's no bother to you :P

Nieragon
04-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Haha, well i suppose there isn't muhc i can do about that it's just the way i am. Hopefully it's no bother to you :P
Of cause not, why would you being well spoken bother me.. :lol:

Cronic
04-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Of cause not, why would you being well spoken bother me.. :lol:

Well you can never be too sure seeing how touchy people are nowadays. Some people tick at the slightest thing.

Mydragonsfly
04-17-2011, 07:54 AM
Hi Cronic. Happend to notice your avvie and if you take a look through the gallery, that draggie happens to be in a few comics.

Anyways welcome to Herpy. I see that I am quite late. Mmm, better late then never I guess. If by chance you want any draggie pictueres PM me and I'll get back to ya.

Enjoy your time here.

Cronic
04-17-2011, 08:19 PM
I have seen those comics but as a matter of fact this is my dragon and if you check my FA page you'll realise that i actually bought this picture and a few more. I understand the confusion as it is pretty difficult to see any difference.
As for the pictures i'd be happy to recieve them ^.=.^

Dracokon
04-17-2011, 09:57 PM
My ears are burning, someone's talking about me. XD

Welcome to the forums! ;)

Cronic
04-17-2011, 10:38 PM

And thank you for the welcome too Mr Moderator ^^

Hopefully i can contribute to the forum with a story or two when i've finished writing them.

Vizholdwe
04-18-2011, 06:03 PM

Oops, that was me.:roll::lol: