PDA

View Full Version : Greetings fellow scalies

Dracarth
02-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Hi all. I've been lurking for the last 10 months, but I didn't feel like coming out of the closet until now.

How I got here? Someone mentioned on Yiffstar that they saw it on Herpy.net as well: http://www.yiffstar.com/index.yiff?pid=43887 It seems that this pic was deleted and recreated as it has a different upload date and the comment is gone.

I like my dragons, dinos, and reptiles feral. Non-anthros rock my boat. :D

I love this site, I didn't think there would be a site out there dedicated to just scaly stuff, but here it is. All we need now is a scaly story archive.

I don't know what else to say, but I hope to contribute to the site as much as I've gotten out of it. :wink:

Reptillia Anima
02-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the world, Leedeth. :wink: I bet you'll be great help in building the community here. We do need more members....

Dracokon
02-24-2008, 07:31 PM
I like my dragons, dinos, and reptiles feral. Non-anthros rock my boat. :D

Well well well that makes two of us then. 8) :D

Welcome to the community!

Komodo Saurian
02-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Welcome :)

alienking8
02-25-2008, 08:31 PM
yeah welcome and yes we need a story archive im working on a xenomorph story but it is difficult since im not good at writing love stories :) :cry: :oops:

Reptillia Anima
02-25-2008, 11:07 PM
yeah welcome and yes we need a story archive im working on a xenomorph story but it is difficult since im not good at writing love stories :) :cry: :oops:

I'm adequate at writing; I enjoy it, actually. Whenever I get the free time I could think of a story. Also, if there's anything you're not sure about or something, you could probably ask me if you trust a feeble reptile such as myself. Helping, along with writing, is enjoyable to me.

Dracarth
02-26-2008, 04:13 AM
Thanks guys. :D

alienking8
02-26-2008, 08:15 PM
i trust you 100% percent reptilla :) thanks for the help your a 8) person

Reptillia Anima
02-27-2008, 12:20 AM
Nay, thank you. ^_^

alienking8
02-27-2008, 06:06 PM
no promblem :D

Dracarth
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I hope I'm using the right terminology...by non-anthro I mean just the body isn't anthropic, and they can have higher intelligence and speak a human language. And by feral I mean that but also whatever intelligence pertains to their species, plus they cannot speak a human language.

I'm also into aquatics, like orcas and dolphins. Hehehe. :oops:

Faunoiphilia
03-08-2008, 01:31 AM
haven't been on for a while and it's nice to see some new members! anyway dracocon, you can count me among the members of that list and leedeth, welcome, and, being furry, scaly, and zoo, i must admit: dolphins aren't too bad....
enjoy this time we can all share! :D
-Wyveragon

Dracokon
03-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Welcome back Faunoiphilia. :)

Been wondering where you went. :o

Faunoiphilia
03-08-2008, 02:11 AM
thankies!! let me tell you something: chinese yo-yo (diabolo) takes a lot of time and practice. same with learning japanese for that matter.... :D but hey, at least i'm having fun!! :D hopefully things have been going well for you and your situations.... cause not only are you disconnected from me but also i from you.... missing you all:
-Wyveragon