PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to (Re) introduce myself

Scythe
02-27-2011, 02:12 AM
I can't say I'm one of the most hated people here, for I do know some severe cases...

I realize I have a history with you guys, and it is very dark and shameful.
Hopefully, I can say that the part of me associated with that is dead now... I feel it is true. I want to tell you all about the real ###### # #######, but so much has changed that it seems more appropriate to start over completely rather than update you on my life...

I am a music loving United States citizen, who currently doesn't work or go to school... I am 18 years old, and live with my step mother. I want to move out on my own soon, but I love Minecraft so damn much, I can't stop playing it long enough to do anything with my life. Actually, come to think of it, I haven't even picked up a guitar recently... and I haven't slept in 2 days. I have some serious problems I guess.

Well, I guess the rest just has to write itself from this point forward. I'll leave that up to whoever has anything to say.

Wind
02-27-2011, 03:01 AM
Ehh... I hear there has been some drama, but I have no idea what it was about. Would you care about telling what has happened here - or is it something you would rather leave behind?

p.r.dragonlover
02-27-2011, 03:48 AM
Well wind one of them is in the locked threads and it was with his ex-boyfriend.He did erase all of the posts.The only posts left from that problem are the one in the replies there's more but,I don't want to re-open seald wounds.

Annnywaayyss.Even if I were a member by that time I never hold grudges on anyone so I hope the damage can be reversed somehow.Happy re-birth on herpy scythe.

Dracokon
02-27-2011, 04:11 AM
Welcome back, Scy. :) I'm sorry that you had such a rocky time here in the past but it says a lot of you to want to make amends and set things right. That's very honorable of you. I personally have no ill-feelings toward you but I understand you may have burned some bridges with certain members here. I believe the best way to start to nurture these relationships is to be open and honest about everything, and acknowledge what happened, what you were at fault for, and then strive to grow from there.

It may be uncomfortable and kinda crappy at first, but I think it will say a lot about you and help reclaim your image among your friends here. I for one am glad to have you back!

*gooey hugs*

Xavos
02-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Considering the time we were friends for, the bridge burning moment came as a surprise, one that I would rather be repaired honestly. I'm willing to add you back to the leaderboard and my friend lists on various sites if you're in favour of repairing it too.

Scythe
02-27-2011, 04:21 AM
Well, you might understand if I explain what was going on recently-

Just a few weeks ago, I learned my biological father was actually still alive, his sister just lied to me because she wanted to rip me off of my trust fund money...

Aside from that, he moved here from Milwaukee recently, and I met him for the first time today. The first thing he said to me- "you look like a girl"

I really wish I still believed my dad was dead :/

But yeah, that, along with a bunch of other things, sorry if I was a dickhead to anyone.

Dracokon
02-27-2011, 04:25 AM
Yikes, I'm sorry such an awkward and impersonal event had to fan out for you like that. :( But unfortunately, I know how you feel to an extent, as my own family is full of liars and cheaters too. It's not a good feeling, I know.

I cannot speak for all of us but I don't hold anything against you. Sometimes frustrations just get so intense that you accidentally lash out at somebody or say something rude to someone that you didn't mean to. It's okay, but alas that is something you'll have to approach on a case-by-case basis. Just know that we as a collective are here for ya, and if you ever need an open ear... take your pick. :)

Scythe
02-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Actually Kon, it wasn't even me doing the lashing. If you remember back to when I was plagued with that hacker... caused a lot of problems :/

a lot of pain :<

Edit: On a darker note, he took his own life last Thursday :'/

Xavos
02-27-2011, 04:34 AM
Added you back to friends list here, on MSN, Xbox Live and Trueachievements.

DragonCurse4
02-27-2011, 05:24 AM
Well welcome back Scythe. I hope everything is going better for you now.

Raven Heart
02-27-2011, 05:45 AM
welcome back buddy I really missed you

Scythe
02-27-2011, 05:48 AM
thanks Raven. Sorry my friends were butthole pirates to you on XBL

Raven Heart
02-27-2011, 06:18 AM
its ok no harm is done. just dont think about it.

Rex
02-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Good to see you're okay, Scy! I hope things work out for you.

Nieragon
02-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Welcome back Scythe. :welcome:

I hope things go well for you this time around now that you have decided to better yourself.
I didn't get to see your bad side anyway.. must have been lucky.

You have survived without your dad so far, you dont need him, especially if he says such a insensitive thing to you..
You could look on the bright side and know that your sisters plan has failed and things can go back to how they were, she got her comeuppance, you get some coin..

Be sure to catch you around! :hugs:

Scythe
02-27-2011, 01:43 PM
... know that your sisters plan has...! :hugs:

Not my sister, my aunt. My dad's sister. I'm an only child.

Justar
02-28-2011, 12:15 AM
I utterly cant believe that some humans still can be so cruel today! Thats horrible! :|

Lizrov
02-28-2011, 03:25 AM
Welcome back ! I hope we will meet more often:wink:

Mydragonsfly
02-28-2011, 04:50 AM
Great to see you back Scythe. Hope things can turn around for you sometime soon.

Brunvindr
02-28-2011, 05:04 AM
It's nice to have you back, Scythe.

Scythe
03-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone! Now that I feel back to being myself again, I can safely say ROCK THE FK ON MTHFKRS!!!!!! RAAAWR \m/