PDA

View Full Version : <.< *just sneaks on in* >.>

Shin Tensei
12-21-2010, 01:03 AM
XD Ya kinda forgot about this part seeing as I'm two...three days late for an introduction >.>

Anyway Shin the Treasure hunter is here. Hmmm not much to say about me. IRL I'm a bit of a writer, been actually working on a story for Shin and his many misadventures :P other then that I was actually here once or twice a few years ago, never made it to the forums but here I am :3

Yaaay short intro posts :3 -noms a cookie-

p.r.dragonlover
12-21-2010, 03:59 AM
Welcome aboard tresure nutcase:P.*swipes cookie with dragon tail*
I think you're 2 coins below an introduction tell us more about youre self.*eats cookie and axidentli bites tail*ouch.

JacOat12
12-21-2010, 04:16 AM
Yes, yes. Greetings to you sir or madam and welcome to the Herpy forum, were no one bites without permission. We are a friendly batch, mostly.

Would you not mind informing us more about yourself please? The little information you provided is nice, but a little more couldn't hurt.

Mydragonsfly
12-21-2010, 05:27 AM
Are those choclate chip coookies? Hide those, Scythe could be here at any moment... I could steal your cookies at any moment...XD. Well Im Mydragonsfly, though I also go by Mdf. Based on your question mark of an avatar, me cant see wether your interested in dragons or not. If you want any draggie pictueres (G-rated) PM me.
And welcome to Herpy.

Shin Tensei
12-21-2010, 09:07 AM
D= My cookie! *pouts*

Hmmm the question mark as my Avi? Hehehe just a part of masking one's identity. Though I'm pretty low key enough as it is, never really cause trouble, hell I've even been a Co-admin on a short lived furry chat site for a month, shifted to several other furry chat sites around the net after that. Now...now I just lurk about and steal me some treasure from someones large cave or dungeon. General info being that Shin is indeed a male, outgoing, and surprisingly sneaky when he wants to be :P Species wise....give ya 5lbs back of gummy bears if you manage to figure it out.

Nieragon
12-21-2010, 02:18 PM
Shin Tensei, you, are far to late for an introduction, we can not accept you into this community...Darr just messing with ya! ;-)

Yes welcome to Herpy :welcome:
So who's treasure do you plan on trying to steal aye? :lol:
If you give me half of what you steal, I wont steal all that you have stolen from the member you have just stolen the treasure from. Hehe, did you have to read that twice?

Anyway, Welcome to Herpy, have a great time here aye! :abiggrin:

Wilk
12-21-2010, 02:31 PM
Hi welcome to herpy.
Yeah very short introduce:wink:

Lizrov
12-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Welcome on Herpy.net :welcome:
Have fun here

Maraxxus
12-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Welcome to Herpy.