PDA

View Full Version : hello!!!

p.r.dragonlover
11-30-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm new here and I keep lying....sorry,I didn't ment to write that but I did.Anywhos i'm bearly a chaterbox but that hasn't stoped me before...so hi.I think that's all I can say or wright for now:abiggrin:.(if I mispelld something sorry I have bad grammar).
p.s.can some one help clear my doubts.

Se1fD3struct1on
11-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Hiya and welcome to Herpy!!! I am Se1fD3struct1on, most awesomest US Marine evar!!!

Nieragon
11-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Welcome p.r.dragonlover! :welcome:
Your name suggests you are into your draggies so it definitely seems like your in the right place, so welcome to Herpy, and i hope you find this place to your liking.

i can see your not much of a chatterbox.. but do you wish to share anything else about yourself? interests, favorite reptile, whatever you desire.. ;-)

p.s.can some one help clear my doubts.
What doubts do you have? if you want to ask something, go for it! :abiggrin:

Wilk
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi welcome to herpy, feel like home

Lizrov
11-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Welcome to Herpy. I also have a bad grammar.:welcome:

p.r.dragonlover
12-01-2010, 03:13 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome.I'm Juan and for some reason I'm always bored.I like to do anything so long it keeps me entertaind,and I have a question what's the minimum age here? the liyng part is my age.

Xavos
12-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Thanks por the warm welcome.I'm Juan and for some reason I'm always bored.I like to do anything so long it keeps me entertaind,and I have a question what's the minimum age here? the liyng part is my age.
No minimum age but a level of maturity is expected.

p.r.dragonlover
12-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Good cuz I'm really 15 man that's a relife now I can change my age.Man I'm so paranoid but at least I don't have to lie about it.One thing I noticed there are accounts from everiware but till now I haven't seen any from Puerto Rico or latinamerica.Are the're any others from latin america:?:

Se1fD3struct1on
12-01-2010, 04:23 AM
doubtful, but a lot of us...(and i mean a lot) are from europe. Lizrov and I are from Germany. Ember, HalouDoval, and Dragongirl are from Great Brittain. Kaser'nar is from Finland, Wilk is from Poland. Raven Heart and Venghze are from Sweden. and thats just for starters. the only one i can think of that is from Latin America is Krash, Hes from Argentina

p.r.dragonlover
12-01-2010, 04:54 AM
Great now I can make europian friends.But someone needs to spread the word about herpy.net on this side of the world.I've only convinced my friend to visit the gallery and I was using my powers of persuation and determination at full.But I don't think my powers can convince him to join.Oh well I can live with it at least I convinced him to visit the site.Do any of you have an account in gaiaonline.com if you do tell me or find me in facebook but i'm using my mom's account.If anyone thinks I'm adverticing tell me ok.

Se1fD3struct1on
12-01-2010, 05:02 AM
well...i think a lot of people do know about us...there are at least 30-70 visitors every given minute, I think they're just too shy to join

p.r.dragonlover
12-01-2010, 05:31 AM
well...i think a lot of people do know about us...there are at least 30-70 visitors every given minute, I think they're just too shy to join Yeah your right everitime I come here there are more and more but maybe they just come to see the gallery.That's what interest them or maybe they found this site on google like I did....This fell's like deja vu like I've been on this site but whay before and I was tiping and was viewing the smilies.Weard but I like it.

Se1fD3struct1on
12-01-2010, 05:59 AM
i myself was surfing on herpy as a visitor for a few months before i actually signed up, i kinda regret not doing it sooner, i met some amazing people here

p.r.dragonlover
12-01-2010, 06:09 AM
I singde up about a month a go and it was cuz I saw the forum thread "Have you had a dream about mating with a dragon? (NSFW) ",and I wanted to post on it so I made an account here.That's all and I found this site thanks to google.

Lizrov
12-01-2010, 06:38 AM
well...i think a lot of people do know about us...there are at least 30-70 visitors every given minute, I think they're just too shy to join

Oh yes , It had a long time lasted until I had the courage to have to register here.

So far, I have my secrets only to a person tells.
I'm afraid that the people would laugh at me. :cry:

p.r.dragonlover
12-01-2010, 07:40 AM

Well how do u know they will lagh at u for your secrets.Everyone has a secret that they think is gona make everyone who hears it laght.It depends to who u tell it to.U can trust me for anything and I promise i'll never tell.In fact I'm gona give u my e-mail incase u want to tell me anithing u think is imberising and I'll never tell anyone promise.My e-mail is gaianboy93@yahoo.comEveryone who's ever told me the're secrets I have kept secret and no one will ever know u told me.You are ok with it? u trost me?

Se1fD3struct1on
12-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Oh yes , It had a long time lasted until I had the courage to have to register here.

well, being a Non Comissioned Officer in the United States Marine Corps, I have a duty to mentor and guide the Junior Marines in my care...and for those here that wish it...i will extend these services to them as well. with the same mentor-mentee confidetiality that the junior marines trust me with...so Lizrov, being a fellow german, your secrets are safe with me.

p.r.dragonlover
12-01-2010, 09:51 AM
se1lfd3struct1on you're so sweet and nice I wish you we're one of my family members.Maibey we can make a small family of our own.Knot the way u mite think.I mean make an acros the seas family throw the internet.How about it?

Se1fD3struct1on
12-01-2010, 09:59 AM
i dont see why not...

Dracokon
12-01-2010, 10:03 AM
No minimum age but a level of maturity is expected.

I'd like to highlight this statement because it is something we have been having a problem with lately. Just make sure you're familiar with the rules, that's all.

As for all of the unregistered guests, the forum homepage is the "gateway" to the Gallery, so people looking for the gallery usually show up here first before going elsewhere. We get quite a bit of monthly traffic.

Lizrov
12-01-2010, 04:04 PM
I mean the secrets that others dream about the example they If rich, or meet a nice girl. And I dream that I'm a dragon and mating with a Dragon female.

Se1fD3struct1on
12-01-2010, 06:39 PM
As do I dear friend :)

p.r.dragonlover
12-02-2010, 12:57 AM
I mean the secrets that others dream about the example they If rich, or meet a nice girl. And I dream that I'm a dragon and mating with a Dragon female.
You do know ther's a forum thread for that right.

Xavos
12-02-2010, 01:02 AM
Ouch. The sudden change of colours in your signature hurts my eyes. Please change it.

p.r.dragonlover
12-02-2010, 01:06 AM
Ouch. The sudden change of colours in your signature hurts my eyes. Please change it.

Yeah it hurts my eyes to I'll change it.I don't think I can stand the color anylonger it's to blury.

Xavos
12-02-2010, 01:16 AM
It looks like you just changed to a lighter shade of blue, it helps a bit, but not much. There's still quite a drastic colour change.

p.r.dragonlover
12-02-2010, 01:38 AM
It looks like you just changed to a lighter shade of blue, it helps a bit, but not much. There's still quite a drastic colour change.

You meen the red color it dosn't hurte my eyes as much as the darker shade of blue but the red color is still blury.Or maybe my eyes are to tierd eather way I'm changing the color.

p.r.dragonlover
12-02-2010, 05:14 AM
se1lfd3struct1on you're so sweet and nice I wish you we're one of my family members.Maibey we can make a small family of our own.Knot the way u mite think.I mean make an acros the seas family throw the internet.How about it?

So how are we going to do that?I'm open for sugetions.Any one have an idea?

Se1fD3struct1on
12-02-2010, 05:32 AM
we need more people...

Lizrov
12-02-2010, 05:33 AM
we need more people...

For what :?:

Se1fD3struct1on
12-02-2010, 05:40 AM
fur eine familie

p.r.dragonlover
12-02-2010, 05:47 AM
But how will we do it?we need to plan this beter.

Lizrov
12-02-2010, 05:52 AM
We can make a group

p.r.dragonlover
12-02-2010, 06:09 AM
Yeah good idea.The scaliefurri familly and we suport each other like a real family.Sweet we got a start.

Se1fD3struct1on
12-02-2010, 06:19 AM
i need to inv a few people

Lizrov
12-02-2010, 06:21 AM
But tomorrow . I want to sleep ;-)

p.r.dragonlover
12-02-2010, 06:25 AM
Sure the more the marior and we'll start when we're ready.

Dracokon
12-03-2010, 12:48 AM
I don't mind his signature colors. They're very... familiar.

As for this "family" idea, I'd like to ask that you keep the role playing off of the forums except in the designated areas. You're free to make a group for yourselves, but either RP in the group's comments/bulletins section or do so in the forum's RP section. We've been trying to keep tabs on this lately to clean up the community.

Thanks. :)

edit: It seems the idea was canned, and for good reason.

Xavos
12-03-2010, 01:19 AM
I don't mind his signature colors. They're very... familiar.
You should have seen it when it was dark red leading into dark blue then into white.

p.r.dragonlover
12-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Well I was just thinking out but I gess I should have kept it more private.And for some reason the signature colors still hurts my eyes at night.Ges i'll have to change it to all white.Sorry if I did something inapropriet.