PDA

View Full Version : Introducing again...

BrownDragon
11-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Well... I wasn't here for a long time. I don't know why... maybe I was just lazy, or not feeling the necessary for writing to the forum... or both...

Well... let me reintroduce myself again.
I'm BrownDragon, my friends just calles me "Brown" (I know it can be also a human name, but it's just representing my basic color). I'm a liquid shapeshifter one, I mainly have Eastern and Western forms. Well... as you read, my basic color is dark brown, excluding my belly, which is clean white.
What does liquid shapeshifter mean? Maybe, I'll write down again somewhere in the forums.

So, I'm back. I hope, you can accept me again... :$ Even, I wasn't so old Dragon here... :$

Scythe
11-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Oh, hello! Welcome back.
I'm scy, the musical red draggy!

Liquid eh? Well, good luck trying not to evaporate, and hope to see you around!

rep-souls
11-12-2010, 01:26 AM
hehehe well hey there brown dragon. long time no see :razz: and hey look, I'm not completely messin up your intro thread this time! well as you can see herpy has gotten quite the facelift since you were last here. Glad you were able to come back, and I hope that this time it's for good. well I believe you've already made yourself at home once, so no need to tell you to do it again :P.

BrownDragon
11-12-2010, 02:04 AM
Yes, I saw it. I hope, I'll be able to be here more time. But the school will make it difficult.

Venghze
11-12-2010, 03:37 AM
Welcome back!

Looking forward on more info on that liquid shape-shift thingy.

BrownDragon
11-12-2010, 04:07 AM
I'd love to give you more info about it, but I don't know, where in this forum. XP

Rex
11-12-2010, 05:43 AM
Hey, welcome back! I still got that sketch of you in my Herpy gallery! :p

Nieragon
11-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Its the brown dragon! :-o Why did you leave for so long, this is your home!! Being lazy ain't an excuse! :razz:

Chalmrah
11-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I'd love to give you more info about it, but I don't know, where in this forum. XP

You could put it in stories and writing. Kon did with his gooey enigmoids (<3)

Does your liquid taste of strawberries? *licks* rasberries...

Wilk
11-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Hi i'm wilk

BrownDragon
11-12-2010, 08:33 PM
To Rex: Yes, I saw it's still here. XP

To Nieragon: Well... I don't know what happened to me. I can be inactive for long time sometimes...

To Chalmrah: Erm... I see, maybe you are a bit confused around this thing. XP