PDA

View Full Version : Holy shit.I'm Austrian.We all gonna die.

Kitera-kun
11-07-2010, 04:25 AM
Bonjour. :3
Mydragonsfly told me about this page some time ago and I finally decided to join.I'm pretty new here and it's all a bit different from where I normally use to be around,so...yeah. xD I'm 13 and from Austria and am a girl (-kun also can be used at girls.German wiki told me)
I like to draw and such stuff.
I own a turtle called Döner.(watch out,she bites)(also a rabbit called Hannibald,salamander Sushi and some fish)
If you have questions just ask,I won't hurt you.
My English's not perfect.

Have a nice day. ^^

Shaysan
11-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Hello there, welcome to Herpy, my name is Michael Sandoval. Good to see a new person arive. Well that's about it, I think, I'm not that much of a conversator, if you need anything, or some things you can pm me or any of the others that say, well yeah, sup.

Dracokon
11-07-2010, 04:58 AM
Hey welcome to the forums.

I'd just like to point out that this is a community intended for adults, and we're fine with your status as under 18 and all, but please take into consideration we have a standard of maturity that we are trying to uphold here. With that said, please avoid erroneous usage of profanities, like "shit".

Kitera-kun
11-07-2010, 05:01 AM
Okay,I will.

KAK0
11-07-2010, 05:28 AM
Hi *wingwaves*
WELCOME :3

and nice avatar it.....explains alot about you.....i think

Kitera-kun
11-07-2010, 05:34 AM
Hi ^^ *waves back with sooooo awesome normal human hand*

Really?Well,maybe.It's one of my many characters.He's called Komodan.

Venghze
11-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Komodan is :censored:

I am Venghze. Glad to see another european! Also, be very careful about what Kon said. Immature people tend to get banned really fast, and we wouldnt like that to happen.

Also, people dont look with bright eyes at too short posts, just for some further notice :3

Now Im done with rule rumble! I like to blow things up! Next to that, set things on fire!

Ok I confess, I like everything thats warm and firey.

Draggie hugs! :hugs:

AlientKnight
11-07-2010, 08:05 AM
The title of the introduction merely got my cup slipped from my hand, so close to spill my laptop with hot tea :shock:

Hopefully you didn't really mean that :lol: I am too young to die! Anyway, welcome to the community that hires all reptiles and reptile lovers ;3 I am sure you would find something useful or interesting here.

There is nothing much for me to say, only a small advice for you: Use proper language.:welcome:

Nieragon
11-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Welcome Kitera-kun :welcome:

So your only 13... wow.. I think you may be the youngest member here.. :-o

Well, its great to see you have found our community, and I hope you find something that intrests you here.

Have a wonderful time here. :abiggrin:

Raven Heart
11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
hi and welcome its nice too see some new faces

proxybot
11-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Oh hello! I don't usually partake in the greetings of new users, but yours caught my attention because I once wrote a story here that takes place in Austria. Welcome to Herpy, by the way.

Certhern
11-08-2010, 12:41 PM
AGH AN AUSTRIAN WE'RE ****ED

...is this a joke in Europe or something? I don't understand. :P

Welcome to Herpy, that one corner of the internet which makes us all re-think ourselves everytime we visit and then not care because dragons/other reptiles are hot.