PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new....

KAK0
11-03-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm a new dragon. Hello to all

Scythe
11-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Hey there! I'm Scythe, but you can call me Scy. I'm a musician, artist, and writer, and I love reptiles and everything about them.

Anything you'd like to rell about yourself?

Nieragon
11-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Ohhh Kako! :shock:

You didn't even tell us what kinda draggie you are!

There is no need to be shy, just like scy said we would love to hear more about ya, unless your the quiet type then thats cool. :abiggrin:

Hope you find your new home fun aye! :welcome:

Karthan
11-04-2010, 12:37 AM
Hello!

Its fantastic to have another draggie with us. Im Karthan and Im quite new like you.

KAK0
11-04-2010, 04:59 AM
Hey there! I'm Scythe, but you can call me Scy. I'm a musician, artist, and writer, and I love reptiles and everything about them.

Anything you'd like to rell about yourself?

I am a musician also!! I play electric guitar, and the alto saxophone. I am a writer and a drawer, although i don't draw as frequently because it takes me longer to do a good picture than most. A picture like my avatar would take me 2 weeks to actually draw and perfect XD( I didn't draw my avatar). I'm a cool draggie. I'm a gold dragon. and a fire breathing one at that!!

Scythe
11-04-2010, 05:54 AM
ohh! electric guitar!! that's my instrument of choice! As you can probably tell, I play primarily death metal.

\m/

KAK0
11-04-2010, 08:10 AM
ohh! electric guitar!! that's my instrument of choice! As you can probably tell, I play primarily death metal.

\m/

LOL I mostly play rock and hard rock, and some metal, but not death metal. bands like foo fighters, Nirvanna, linkin park, Rise Against...you get the point..(I hope :P)

Taaro
11-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Hello Kako! Nice to see someone new, and someone who loves good ol' rock!

bands like foo fighters

I love the Foo Fighters also. :P

Welcome aboard!

KAK0
11-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Hello Kako! Nice to see someone new, and someone who loves good ol' rock!

I love the Foo Fighters also. :P

Welcome aboard!

Yeah, not enough people arelistening to the rock and classic rock anymore, pop and rap are beginning to take over with their daum amateur albums that stay popular for 1 or 2 weeks. XD I'm sorry all you rappers out there, but rock is way batter.