PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Neidrchy
11-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Hi! I'm Neidrchy, or Neidr for short. I found this site about two years ago and i have been visiting reguraly since then, but it has taken me a rather long time to get around to making an account. Well a little about myself, i love dragons and all other reptiles (my favourites being snakes though), i live in Wales i do write occasionaly but i can't draw for toffee.

P.S i am not very good with computers or the internet, so it will probably take me a while to get used to things.

Scythe
11-01-2010, 06:02 AM
Yay! more artists never hurt anything! What do you like to draw? It's mostly dragons for me, guess I can't draw much else...

Anyway, welcome to Herpy! Hope you enjoy it here, because, quite frankly, I think this is the best place on the internet! Woo! Scaly pride >:3

Neidrchy
11-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Hello Scythe!

Well i don't draw much (i don't think i'm that good) but what i do draw is mainly dragons, dinosaurs or other reptiles.

I certainly expect to enjoy it here!

Nieragon
11-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Hay Neidrchy! :welcome:

First of all.. I like your avvie, its got a croc look to it.. :new wink:

Its great to see another writer among us, you can add to our library!

And its great to see someone into their snakes, our snakes and lizards section doesn't get a great deal of attention, but there is some nice content there. :abiggrin:

May I ask.. Do you own a snake?

Dj obscure
11-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Hiya Neidrchy I'm Makhia I'm the communities DJ Dj obscure. I'm wood elf during the day and a red dragon naga hybrid at night. nice to meet you! I'm also new here. so far I LOVE it =)

Thedahu
11-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Hey you!
Uh uh uh Welcome here!!

Neidrchy
11-01-2010, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hay Neidrchy!

First of all.. I like your avvie, its got a croc look to it..

Its great to see another writer among us, you can add to our library!

And its great to see someone into their snakes, our snakes and lizards section doesn't get a great deal of attention, but there is some nice content there.

May I ask.. Do you own a snake?

My avvie is a pic of a Spinosaurs head, one of my favourite dinosaurs!

I don't own a snake (parents won't let me) but if i get my own place i will probably get one:abiggrin:

Mydragonsfly
11-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey Neidrchy. Welcome to herpy. You and me kinda deal with the same thing. Wants a snake, but mom gets in the way. Enjoy the time here. If you want any dragon pictueres feel free to PM me.

*P.S i am not very good with computers or the internet, so it will probably take me a while to get used to things.*

Ive never heard anyone say that before. You'll get used to it.

Neidrchy
11-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Hi Mydragonsfly

Thanks for the welcome! My parents have always been against me having a pet of my own. But i may win them round at some point:grin:

*P.S i am not very good with computers or the internet, so it will probably take me a while to get used to things.*

Ive never heard anyone say that before. You'll get used to it.

It's far simpler than i expected actually, it's just i have never been on a proper forum before, so i was unsure how things worked.

rep-souls
11-02-2010, 04:17 AM
well considering that you already figured out the quote function witch as noted seems to be troublesome to some people, I would say you're doing great there Neidrchy. Welcome to herpy indeed, and I'm glad to get some more love to snakes. Really snakes are iconic for reptiles, they need lots more love, and best of luck with either moving out or getting persuasive with the folks, I know that debate all too well. Well I think I've said it all, so once again, welcome to herpy Neidr

Mydragonsfly
11-02-2010, 04:25 AM
well considering that you already figured out the quote function witch as noted seems to be troublesome to some people,

If your talking to me the reason I sometimes dont use the quote function is beacuse when Im at the liabery it never works. Due to the filters I gotta go through a prozy site. So if you ever see ** around some text, Im quoteing. Guess I just do that cuz Im used to it.

rep-souls
11-02-2010, 11:56 AM
If your talking to me the reason I sometimes dont use the quote function is beacuse when Im at the liabery it never works. Due to the filters I gotta go through a prozy site. So if you ever see ** around some text, Im quoteing. Guess I just do that cuz Im used to it.

actually I've seen it quite a bit, not just with yours. Quotation errors happen more often than they should wasn't trying to sigle you out or anything MDF :hugs:

Nieragon
11-03-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't own a snake (parents won't let me) but if i get my own place i will probably get one:abiggrin:
Oww its always sad to see a reptile lover restricted from having a reptile like this.. but hay, give it time, you wont be with your parents forever, your pet may also work as a parent repellent also.. :lol:

Salamander
11-03-2010, 08:08 PM
hello Neidrchy hope you enjoy your stay here what a way to introduce myself......i am salamander the Dragon of Corruption it's a pleasure to meet such a dragon as you

Neidrchy
11-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Hello everyone thanks for the warm welcome!:hugs:

Oww its always sad to see a reptile lover restricted from having a reptile like this.. but hay, give it time, you wont be with your parents forever, your pet may also work as a parent repellent also..

I may win them over if i keep at it!:newsmile:

Karthan
11-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Hello!

I hope I wont be late, welcome to herpy!