PDA

View Full Version : HeartsOnFire is there

HeartsOnFire
09-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi, guys!!
So, to introduce myself, I begin by the more important detail: I don't speak English... Or at least, I speak it, but It's not at all my usual language. XD
However, I registered me because I really love dragons!! =D
Well... I'm in spite of a human who love women. Dragons is just a dream. ^^

So, my pseudo is HeartsOnFire, I'm 19 soon and I live in Europa. My hobbies are drawings, animations (I use flash), reading... ...

My objective, there, is to become an artist as good as Athus (I talk about his creations: Hueroc and Ellora. I think it's from him. ^^). But I need tutorials for that and... it's difficult to find a COMPLETE tutorial in the net. In particular with the dragons. ^^'

So... I'm here to ask if there are good COMPLETE tutorial which I could learn to draw something like Hueroc and Ellora.
(By complete, I want to talk about a tutorial which learn how draw a perfect... organ of <3... ^^)

I don't know if my presentation is sufficient, but I don't see what I could say in addition. ^^'
I just will be very happy if someone could show me great tutorial(s). =3

EDIT: I have to precise I draw with adobe flash CS4 or Adobe Photoshop CS4. But flash is easier for me to use. ^^

EDIT 2: I forget to precise I just love hetero dragons arts (with bondage or not, it's without importance. ^^)

PS : For the moment, I draw like: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1206-Arts-OnFire

HalouDoval
09-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Hello, and welcome. :welcome:

I don't make pictures myself so sadly, I can't help you with the turorials and such.

What do you make of the artwork currently here, in the gallery? I'm sure you would make a fine contribution.

:hugs:

HeartsOnFire
09-23-2010, 03:23 PM
What do I make?
For the moment: nothing. I posted nothing yet. I tried to draw something like "dragon - female - solo", but I really need tuto (I refuse to post horror in the gallery XD). It's my problem. ^^'
And especially, I forgot to precise, a tutorial about lightning (in addition that the COMPLETE tutorial. ^^)

Well... I don't know if I really understood your question (and if I answer well), but thank's very well for the welcome. =3

EDIT: I add an "EDIT 2" and a "PS" in the end of my first message. And maybe the "PS" answers to your question, HalouDoval. ^^

HalouDoval
09-23-2010, 04:20 PM
I hope you find the tutorial you're looking for, it would be good to see what you make :-)

My question was about what your opinion was of the pictures we have in the gallery now :-P

You said you're in Europe. Which part of europe are you from? :mrgreen:

Certhern
09-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi there, HeartsOnFire!

Unfortunately, there isn't a complete and perfect dragon drawing tutorial, and there never will be; you'll always encounter some sort of problem that the tutorial doesn't cover, no matter how comprehensive the author makes it. Just like drawing anything else, you'll have to learn to draw the pose frame first and then continue the dragon from there. It will (probably) look bad when you start, but with practice you'll get better. I'm a fan of Athus too, and I find his dragons to be great for referencing my own dragons.

Other than that, I would advise that you learn to draw the frames and lines first before you learn to colour them. It would probably be more efficient to do it that way, if you want to gain skill faster.

(By the way, where from Europe are you from? What language do you speak?)

HeartsOnFire
09-23-2010, 04:41 PM
T.T
Thank's Certhern... But I just saw one section when I read that Athus made one tutorial. Unforunally, the member who used it didn't say where he found the tuto and I've lost the topic where I read this. XD
So OK! I will try to create and improve without tutorial... but I'm really surprised to learn that there is really no help while I see a lot of wonderful dragons' drawings. O.O

And to HalouDoval, I live in France. But I have to precise I'm not at all proud of this country. We live well, but there is sometimes a very bad mentality. ><
And my opinion about the gallery... I haven't. I just watch what I like. =3
Of course, this site show a really strange drawings for the people who don't dream like us and me, who just love hetero dragons, when I find dinosaurs, crocodilian, dragon gay or others drawings, I just ignore this. =3

HalouDoval
09-23-2010, 04:51 PM
Oooh France, I went there last year 8). It was quite good, but also very hot where I went.

I like M/M pictures more :oops:, M/F arew good too sometimes

HeartsOnFire
09-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Oooh France, I went there last year 8). It was quite good, but also very hot where I went.
Yes ! And I live in the South, in addition. XD
But in winter, it's also very cold. T.T

For the M/M and the M/F, it's just a question of taste. I have to admit I accidently already saw M/M dragons which I find enough nice. But it's not at all my style. XD

ethos
09-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Greetings, HeartsOnFire!

If you check Google.com, you should be able to locate a variety of drawing tutorials, for example:

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=drawing+dragons+tutorial&aq=4&aqi=g8g-m2&aql=&oq=drawing+dragons&gs_rfai=&fp=44fc429e19c3a006

Hope this helps! :)

HeartsOnFire
09-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Sorry, but it's not the kind of tutorials that I search. I know how to draw dragons: I saw super tutorials on Deviantart. But that's for the lightning effects (but this, I could search as you show me) and especially the organ of <3, if you see what I want to talk about. ^^'

But thank's very much for the welcome. =3

AlientKnight
09-24-2010, 01:37 AM
http://neondragonart.com/dp/photocolor1.html

That's a tutorial about lighting/shading, but not on how you draw them out, just the technic. If you wish to draw the depth of a picture, look through more art, Slate, Narse or you can even browse youtube for those realistic artstyle dragon drawing videos.

Anyway, good to see another artist on progession here. I am using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and After Effect. And some of my works are on the forum. If you are interested, take a look. Last but not least, hope you enjoy this place!

Nieragon
09-24-2010, 07:52 AM
Welcome HeartsOnFire! :abiggrin:

You come bearing gifts I see, the pictures are nice, and you have come to the right place if you seek dragon content and art support. Seeing as AlientKnight has shown up, your problems are probely going to be solved soon enough, he is quite the artist. :mrgreen:

I hope you like it here and i cant wait to see how you progress in time. its a pleasure to meet ya!8)

HeartsOnFire
09-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Thank's a lot, you two! =D

Alientknight, I was't restricted to Athus, I have in my USB key more than 100 images from herpy. (And I'm sure I have from Narse) ^^
And the tutorial you show me seems very good. He just force me to use Photoshop instead of Flash, but it's not a problem. =)
On the other hand, I don't know where I could see all the images from a member, most probably because English isn't my usual language. ^^' So, could you just give me the link? =3

By the way, I've posted yesterday a drawing I made from Herpy (and just for Herpy) just here: ( Warning!!! Mature content : http://www.herpy.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=12182 ). And that's also what it explains my next question: when we have posted a new drawing, where (in the forum) could I announce? ^^'

Xavos
09-24-2010, 11:59 AM
I sent you a PM but you must have missed it. The artist you are thinking of is not Athus, it is Fortuna. I uploaded some of her art here a long time ago. Ellora is her creation but Hueroc belongs to Guardian-hawk who writes stories over at FA and SF.

To everyone else who reads this post, this is not a "bad omen" post a usually end up making in intro topics. From what I've seen, I expect this user to do well here.

Also, to HeartsOnFire, is your name a reference to the song of similar name by innerpartysystem?

HeartsOnFire
09-24-2010, 12:14 PM
LOL! I just saw and answered to your PM before read this. ^^

Also, to HeartsOnFire, is your name a reference to the song of similar name by innerpartysystem?
And no, it's not a reference to the song of similar name by innerpartysystem, but a reference of the song of similar name by Hammerfall. Maybe one of them is a cover of the song of the other. ^^

And yeah, It must be Fortuna and not Athus and I know why I made this mistake, now. XD

Krash
09-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Hey there and welcome HeartsOnFire, Its nice to see another artis here so we hope you will enjoy this place and make a lots of friends here, we will help you if you need something about it, good luck and welcome!!

HeartsOnFire
09-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Thank's, Krash (Your avatar is terrifying. O.O)!
And for the help, I already precise what I need, but it exists no tutorial for that, apparamently. ^^'

Krash
09-24-2010, 02:31 PM
Thank's, Krash (Your avatar is terrifying. O.O)!
And for the help, I already precise what I need, but it exists no tutorial for that, apparamently. ^^'

oh hehee no problem! (^,..,^) nice to meet ya

Mydragonsfly
09-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Hearts on Fire. Seems exotic. Me Mydragonsfly commonly called Mdf. So we got another artist here. One more to add to the collection. Saw your pictuere that you did.

*Last point, try adding some wetness in there ;D*

*Sighs* Typical. But shes helping.

Anyway heres something typical about me. If you want dragiee pics (G-rated) send me a PM. Hope you enjoy herpy!

HeartsOnFire
09-25-2010, 09:43 AM
Thank's very much!
But I have to admit, HeartsOnFire isn't my real pseudo. I changed it there just because I don't want that my friends can find me here. ^^

Raven Heart
09-25-2010, 10:17 AM
hey hey hey welcome to herpy

HeartsOnFire
09-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Thank's! =3

And last information: I opened a subject to show my arts just here: http://www.herpy.net/showthread.php?1206-Arts-OnFire :-)