PDA

View Full Version : The dragon of hell returns

jhihanseth
09-14-2010, 10:08 PM
After crossing way desert way of Algeria to more than 40 degrees to the shade.
I, Jhihanseth, also known by his squad like the dragon that return from hell. It has returned to house to greet all again.
!!!!!! QUE PASA PEÑAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!

ethos
09-15-2010, 05:45 AM
Welcome back!

Are you still working as a military mechanic?

Xavos
09-15-2010, 09:57 AM
Welcome back jhihanseth.

Also, best reintroduction ever.

Nieragon
09-15-2010, 10:08 AM
The man himself is back from hell!
May you tell us what you encountered in the hell you call Algeria? was there reptiles! :abiggrin:
And are you still the same dragon you always were, or did this hell twist you into something different? :shock:

jhihanseth
09-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Let's begin on parts.
Already I don´t belong to the army for approximately 12 hours. I have left it because there has been ended my obligatory contract of 4 years. (When you enlist they do to you obligatory contracts of 4 years successively providing that you want to renew it.)
I have done something of money there. But... I am going to make something more important in my life. I want to mount my own mechanical workshop in Spain.
Already I am fed up with being far from my family.
But before I have to fulfill a promise that I did to a person. I have to take the remains of my friend vergilio to the everest to the highest thing. It is the last one 8000 that he still has for climbing. He died of sida last week and send to me an invitation to "accompanying" he it in this one climbed.
Good... Changing topic. In Nigeria if that there are lizards, but they do not measure any more than 30 cm. What if I found they were spiders of blue color. They are very nice and rare...
I believe that already I will not return to see them any more... They are nice but... I hate spiders...