PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Helix Snake
08-28-2010, 06:26 AM
My name is Helix Snake (or Helixosaurus on FA) and I've been attracted to dinosaurs and dragons for, well, as long as I've been attracted to anything. Female, feral, carnivorous dinosaurs and dragons with strong thighs, long, thick tails, and big, round bellies. I'm also a soft vorarephile. I was tipped off about this place via PM from FurAffinity, and I don't really know what will come of this, but hopefully something good. I don't know exactly what else to say, so... hope I make friends or something.

Dracokon
08-28-2010, 06:52 AM
Hello Helix! :) I'm sorry your posting got such a negative reception on FurAffinity, but I can promise you that you may quickly see the same post getting a much more supportive response here!

I too love carnivorous saurians, Utahraptors are my favorite. Smart gals, great figures... wonderful powerful legs, and that long strong tail? I'm sold! (And don't forget their adorable feet!) I've had many a dream about those sexy temptresses... hehe. We've got quite a few dino lovers here, Raptors... Rexes... Allosaurs.

Hopefully if you're not TOO distracted from the feral section of our gallery we'll see ya around!

Nerail
08-28-2010, 06:53 AM
welcome to herpy helix! i hope you like chatting cuz i pm almost every herpy member online, im just that talkative. you'll make plenty of friends here, dont worry bout that! enjoy your stay!

Helix Snake
08-28-2010, 06:57 AM
Hello Helix! :) I'm sorry your posting got such a negative reception on FurAffinity, but I can promise you that you may quickly see the same post getting a much more supportive response here!

I too love carnivorous saurians, Utahraptors are my favorite. Smart gals, great figures... wonderful powerful legs, and that long strong tail? I'm sold! (And don't forget their adorable feet!) I've had many a dream about those sexy temptresses... hehe. We've got quite a few dino lovers here, Raptors... Rexes... Allosaurs.

Hopefully if you're not TOO distracted from the feral section of our gallery we'll see ya around!

There's a feral dinosaur section? I certainly can't find it. I looked at "f-solo" and got a whole bunch of dinosaurs with boobs >_<

Dracokon
08-28-2010, 07:08 AM
There's a feral dinosaur section? I certainly can't find it. I looked at "f-solo" and got a whole bunch of dinosaurs with boobs >_<

Yep!
http://www.herpy.net/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=5&sessionid=ff506f53f1197b9a5eec214982c93aa5

It's not sorted by M/solo, F/solo, M/F, etc, but this is the Gallery section for 100% feral dinosaur mating art. :)

ethos
08-28-2010, 07:09 AM
Over at the gallery, click on the "serious dinosaur art" for non-anthro, feral artwork.

The "Dinosaur Art" section and sub-galleries contain a mixture of anthro and feral works.

Nieragon
08-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Hay!
Welcome helix snake. :welcome:

Its great to see you have joined us!

We dont often get a hard core dino enthusiast join us here, its great to see ya! :twothumbsup:

If you dont know what else to tell us about yourself, you could tell us about your general interests, music, things ya do with your spare time?

Well pull up a chair and get in amongst us, were a friendly lot. :abiggrin:

Mydragonsfly
08-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Hey Helix Snake! Your our first new member to post here since we moved to Vbullition! A serious dino fan, well your a bit of a rareity here, then again Ive only been here since the start of May, I think. Well my name is Mydragonsfly or Mdf, as others, no, as everyone calls me. If you want draco pictueres send me a PM. Welcome to Herpy and enjoy your time.

Helix Snake
08-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Hay!
Welcome helix snake. :welcome:

Its great to see you have joined us!

We dont often get a hard core dino enthusiast join us here, its great to see ya! :twothumbsup:

If you dont know what else to tell us about yourself, you could tell us about your general interests, music, things ya do with your spare time?

Well pull up a chair and get in amongst us, were a friendly lot. :abiggrin:

I like video games, and I'm really good at Origami. Um, I have a kinda spiritual companion named Saura. I'm trying to realize her so that she'll show up in my dreams. No luck so far, though. I'm 19, I'm going back to college on Monday (I'm really nervous about it). I want to become a video game designer eventually. I don't like Jurassic Park, because dinosaurs and violence is something I don't really like mixed. The tyrannosaur from JP is hella sexy though. I don't know what else to say. I'm hoping this place will help me realize Saura; people here seem a lot more tolerant of things that people other places would consider crazy or delusional.

Nerail
08-28-2010, 11:41 PM
hey! you wanna make games too! me too! what kinda games you like? oh and as for trying to relize your companion, i have one too! my rp character, nero is named and designed after him! in all honesty, this may seem insane, but i can really talk to nero!

Helix Snake
08-28-2010, 11:43 PM
Hey Helix Snake! Your our first new member to post here since we moved to Vbullition! A serious dino fan, well your a bit of a rareity here, then again Ive only been here since the start of May, I think. Well my name is Mydragonsfly or Mdf, as others, no, as everyone calls me. If you want draco pictueres send me a PM. Welcome to Herpy and enjoy your time.

Draco pictures? What exactly do you mean by that? I guess I like feral female dragons, but erotic art isn't really going to do anything for me unless it's vore. I do like heartwarming pictures though... maybe of a human and dragon hugging, or something. Sexual frustration isn't an issue for me, but sometimes I feel really lonely and have a big romantic yearning I can't fulfill, and it feels really bad... if you have some way to relieve that, that'd be great.

Also, I tried to PM you and your inbox is full.

Edit: I'd like to add that I am not otherkin (unfortunately). Although I don't like it, I see myself as completely human. I'd much rather be a dinosaur or dragon, in real life or in my dreams, but I'm always human, and I have a hard time imagining myself as anything else. That said, there is a strange appeal to me in a human-dragon or human-dinosaur romantic relationship... I suppose if I was paired up with a female dinosaur or dragon, I would prefer to stay human.

Also, I want to mention a few things: I have a few turnoffs, some strange, some not so strange. For me, blood is a huge turnoff, but I'm sure that's normal. However, I am also turned off by breasts, and male genitalia. As you can no doubt imagine, this makes finding erotic art to enjoy on the internet very difficult.

Dracokon
08-29-2010, 01:42 AM
So odd, you and I seem to have a lot in common, moral-wise Helix. :) I RP as various creatures but I identify as human first, and non-otherkin. I also am not big on blood/gore, and I think breasts on a reptile is a surefire way to ruin an otherwise great looking gal.

The only difference though is... er, I kinda go both ways, so I'm not turned off by males. :oops:

Nieragon
08-29-2010, 07:42 AM
I'm really good at Origami.
Hay thats different, maybe you can make us a dino and photograph it to show us. :abiggrin:

I have a kinda spiritual companion named Saura.
There is a few on the forum that have a spiritual connection. Your not alone on that one. :wink:

dinosaurs and violence is something I don't really like mixed.
ARR! dont look in the "What do you find sexy in dinosaurs?" thread you made... Ok, I kinda like my carnivores, and them being angry is kinda a given.. But I would never want to see one hurt.

You certainly show quite a few traits that similar to others in this community. You fit right in! :twothumbsup:

Mydragonsfly
08-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Draco pictuers is a shortend term for Dragon pictuers. I only got G-rated pics that I found over the net. I couldn't see gorey pics cuz the liabreays filter blocks them. I do have a section though called Dragon love pictuers. Nothing of the sexual kind can be seen. Yes mu PM inbox is full. It will remain in that state till tomarrow beacuse there are somethings that I feel are worth saveing.

*I feel really lonely and have a big romantic yearning I can't fulfill, and it feels really bad...*

Da you and me both. *Looks around* When did I start saying *Da*?

Salamander
09-05-2010, 01:59 PM
hi i'm salamander the Dragon Of Corruption t's a pleasure to meet you Helix