PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Yjezes
08-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Greetings to all of you!
Figured I'd post at least something small to pass the time until morning, but first sorry if my phrasing can be little awkward at times(always actually) as I rarely write in English.

I don't write, play an instrument, or do anything that might be remotely interesting. As a person I'm stale and dry, even shy.

Skillful use of pen is still an art I don't handle too well so better not expect me to post drawings. I doubt that people would find rarely done, bad anatomy/etc practices very interesting for anything else than for experiencing the desire to trade the memory to some severe retinal burns instead.

I should write more but my vision is a bit blurry at the moment and I don't know if I'd actually post anything if I'd leave it for later, so this mess is the result. Ba-bye until later.

Komodo Saurian
08-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Welcome to herpy :)

Mydragonsfly
08-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Hey. I have to say Ive seen you on herpy for some time now. Welcome to our den where we get away from a coroupted society and live in peace. (I wish the world could be at peace.) Im Mydragonsfly other wise called Mdf. You want draco pics I got them. Enjoy your time here.

Nieragon
08-15-2010, 05:28 AM
Hello Yjezes :welcome:

Its great to see you have joined us here. :abiggrin:

As a person I'm stale and dry, even shy.

Enough said.. :lol:
I'm sure the more time you spend here will result in you not being so shy, we are a very friendly community, and accepting to.

Hope you find the community and its content your kinda thing, so yeah, make yourself at home aye!. :twothumbsup:

Salamander
08-15-2010, 07:41 PM
welcome young Dragon i am salamander it's a pleasure meeting you Yjezes

Akirex
08-16-2010, 07:56 PM
welcome fresh meat*bows and smiles*welcome to our warm cave.. try youre best to have fun, everyone does, hehe!

Nerail
08-16-2010, 08:58 PM
hello yjezes, nice to meet you. i'm a friendly dragon and a talkative one at that. enjoy your stay here