PDA

View Full Version : Guten Morgen! To most of you maybe...

JacOat12
08-13-2010, 05:13 AM
Greetings and hello fellow...um, people? Anyway, I've noticed this place for some time actually, and have 'lurked' for a little as well. I do love reptiles very much, and I have since I was just a small child. Out of all the scaled and reptilian creatures out there though, my favorite is the Tyrannosaurs Rex, hands down and without question.

I'm not going to lie...I'm younger then most of you I believe, but do not worry, I'm not a complete moron. I am something of an artist, a very bad one, but I've only recently begun doing it. I prefer drawing people and things most of the time, since my skill at drawing animals are...less then impressive. Most of the time, in fact, all of the time, anything you see as my avatar was made by my hand. I also enjoy looking at art from all people, obviously, but my taste in art is very ranged and small at the same time. I enjoy music very much as well, almost as much as drawing, and my taste can range from death metal to orchestrated. It all just depends on how much I enjoy the song. Writing is also something I do enjoy very much, from reading it, to making it. I do enjoy a good story, buy I have a hard time finding things that really pull me into the story. To go with my love of writing, I also enjoy poetry very much, but suck at producing any good poetry myself. Finally, I do love jokes and humor very much, but getting me to laugh can be hard sometimes. As far as RPing goes, I'll try anything most of the time, no matter the subject. My English is pretty pathetic though, any my only excuse being that its not my native language(German is). Also, please excuse me if I happen to misinterpret your words as well, cause it happens every once and while, even if you wrote with perfect grammar. I do hope that I can befriend most, if not, all of you!

Oh, but enough about me, I think I've said enough....or have I? Bah, my grammar is so terrible, to many sentences begin with "I".

Chompy
08-13-2010, 05:30 AM
Heyy JacOat12!

You're grammar is not bad, you're just introducing yourself! So all the "I's" are a given :)

Welcome to the herpy community! Itís nice to see new members around here every now and then; youíve also done quite the introduction in introducing yourself, congrats you've answered most of the questions we'd poke at you! You say you're drawing skills in animals are "Less than impressive" Yet you drew your avatar! How could you say that :o looks like you have quite some talent in drawing!

Also, give us a shot at your age? :)

JacOat12
08-13-2010, 05:44 AM
Do you really wish to know my age? I won't give a straight answer, I'll make you guess at it because I'm feeling mean today.

Chompy
08-13-2010, 05:45 AM
Do you really wish to know my age? I won't give a straight answer, I'll make you guess at it because I'm feeling mean today.

Bah! I'll give it a guess then... hmmm... I'm guessing 14 and below?

JacOat12
08-13-2010, 05:47 AM
I'm above the age of fifteen, but not by much...

Chompy
08-13-2010, 05:48 AM
I'm above the age of fifteen, but not by much...

Same age as me? 17 :P

JacOat12
08-13-2010, 05:49 AM
Younger. (Doesn't leave much, does it?)

Chompy
08-13-2010, 05:55 AM
Younger. (Doesn't leave much, does it?)

16 then XD Well, compared to some of the other users here you're quite oldish :P I'm sure you'll fit in fine here!

Also, we have a herpy chat room on MSN if you fancy joining 3= Get to know a few of us through IM's!

JacOat12
08-13-2010, 05:58 AM
Oh really? I was under a different impression. Ah well, better to know sooner then later.

Nieragon
08-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Welcome JacOat12, :welcome:

I must say you are very well spoken for your age, you kinda remind me of a fellow member here. :abiggrin: Green T.
And i agree with Chompy, your avvie is quite good, i like it, i would call that talent. :bigthumbsup:
Well, its great to see you found your way here, always a pleasure seeing another reptile lover.
Don't be shy and make yourself at home aye! :cheers:

Nerail
08-13-2010, 06:50 PM
your right nieragon. he reminds me of tarkin too.

welcome to herpy, i think you're gonna love it here.

proxybot
08-13-2010, 07:10 PM
So from what I can deduce, you are 16 (my age), German, you love reptiles, and you're a beginner artist...sounds like you'll fit right in :)

Mydragonsfly
08-13-2010, 07:13 PM
Refresh my mind on how this relates to GT. Hey JacOat12. Welcome to Herpy. Your into t-rex huh. Well Im Mydragonsfly, everyone calls me Mdf. If you want draggie pics PM me. Enjoy your time here.

Nerail
08-13-2010, 07:17 PM
So from what I can deduce, you are 16 (my age), German, you love reptiles, and you're a beginner artist...sounds like you'll fit right in :)
sounds exactly like you tarkin.

JacOat12
08-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Oh, well thank you all for the wonderful hello. I'm glad to meet all of you as well, though I hope I can get along with you as well.

proxybot
08-13-2010, 07:42 PM
Chances are, you will. We're pretty open about what we talk about. We are a good lot, so it's just about garranteed that you'll make friends here.

Maraxxus
08-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Welcome to herpy my friend! MRAWR! <:3

Komodo Saurian
08-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Welcome :P

Venghze
08-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Hello and welcome! :welcome:

*lacks inspiration needed for a better post*

:hugs: :mrgreen:

Raven Heart
08-13-2010, 10:48 PM
Welcome too herpy

proxybot
08-13-2010, 11:06 PM
*lacks inspiration needed for a better post*
We did kinda steal all the good stuff first, hu?

Venghze
08-13-2010, 11:38 PM
We did kinda steal all the good stuff first, hu?

Yes, yes you did! :evil: